Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
HHH.jpg

Rate/Hate

1chiban

Reaction score
I like cut out sigs. Like the middle picture, just think the green is perhaps too bright. Also the text doesn't really match with it all. But if you darken the green up add a rougher text it will be v. good.

At the moment: 6/10

1chiban

Reaction score
Avatar works better for some reason. Liking that a lot.

Reaction score
si dont liek it i dont like the shade of green the psd stands out to much and looks to much and its cut out terribly plus teh text suks
3/10

Mike1989

Reaction score
Text for me doesn't fit, pics on the right and the left work well, main pic looks okay. Remove the green mask and try brushing and using a few renders from planet renders, some of the effects you can get from there would make it look cool.

Other than that not a bad attempt but too bright and the font don't work.

4/10

CT Styles

I don't like it at all. You need to work on blending and backgrounds. Just having pics with green over then doesn't look that great. The text doesn't go right either. The main psd cut out is kinda cut alright but I recommend psd sites such as www.italianpsd.net or www.psdprotocol.com. Try and find some tuts on backgrounds aswell.

Reaction score
neither link lets me get them with the actual cut outs, the psdprotocol doesnt show them the picture, and the italian one wont let me download them (and its in italian)

Evil Austin

meh, colors don't really flow. Neither does the font it doesn't look like a HHH fit font at all and the picks aren't that well chosen... Has alot of room for improvement but good try though.

Reaction score
neither link lets me get them with the actual cut outs, the psdprotocol doesnt show them the picture, and the italian one wont let me download them (and its in italian)
u have to sign up to italianpsd.net to get teh psds and it dosnt matter if its in italian it looks liek its in dodgey english u can understand most of it lol

John

HHH.jpg

Rate/Hate

abit big for my liking here, and the text is hard to read on certain letters. you seem to be new at GFX so i hope you improve. the HHH in the middle isnt cut really good you can still see white lines around his legs. 4/10 considering this is one of your first attempts. and by the way check the help section for help on where to get PSD's.