Tough Enough Screwjob

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
No one seems to mention how ODD it is in the fact that the whole point is to get a guaranteed WWE contract.

The Winner (Who gets that guaranteed WWE contract) was already UNDER contract. What the hell's the point of having him on the show then?

I find it ODD that you can't understand the simple fact that he WASN'T under contract anymore. He got released from FCW months ago. Trust me, I'm probably one of the few people here who follows FCW. He never even had a match. He wasn't ready yet, got released months ago, and then tried out for Tough Enough. It's perfectly fine.

Seak

Reaction score
No one seems to mention how ODD it is in the fact that the whole point is to get a guaranteed WWE contract.

The Winner (Who gets that guaranteed WWE contract) was already UNDER contract. What the hell's the point of having him on the show then?
Besides what Tapout said, he had a DEVELOPMENTAL contract. Go to any wrestler and ask them if there is a difference between a developmental contract and a WWE contract. Just because someone gets to FCW doesn't mean they'll make it to WWE, so I have no problem with them giving former or current FCW guys a chance on TE.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Besides what Tapout said, he had a DEVELOPMENTAL contract. Go to any wrestler and ask them if there is a difference between a developmental contract and a WWE contract. Just because someone gets to FCW doesn't mean they'll make it to WWE, so I have no problem with them giving former or current FCW guys a chance on TE.

Spot on there is a huge difference between a developmental contract and a WWE contract. Plus at the time of filming he wasn't part of FCW so there is no conflict of interest, a few of them left FCW to have a chance on the show e.g. Christina.

I am sure that Andy will be treated similar to John Morisson was when he won, he will go to developmental for a bit to get some more training in the WWE style and it will allow the writers to come up with a gimmick and storyline for him.