News Top exec leaves TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TNA announced on Facebook that Andy Barton has left the company. Barton worked with Dixie Carter at her Trifecta Entertainment company from 1996 until 2002 and then worked with TNA from 2002 until now. He was Executive Vice President up until this week.

TNA wrote the following:

"We wish TNA executive Andy Barton all the best as he pursues a new opportunity. Glad to have CSO Eric Sherman on board as we look to build on our powerful global brand, continue our rapid international growth and expand onto emerging platforms."

Wrestlinginc.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
uhhh.... goodbye? I have no clue who he is... I have no clue how important he was to TNA of anything but it can't be that bad.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
uhhh.... goodbye? I have no clue who he is... I have no clue how important he was to TNA of anything but it can't be that bad.
Executive Vice President. He was one of the office top dogs.

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
Being so high up, it's quite sad to see such a person leave but he'll end up getting replaced by probably someone even better. Not many will know who he is though as he's not in the spotlight often.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
[obligatory TNA fan reaction]

SHUT THE DOORS, DIXIE!!!!!

IT'S OVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/obligatory TNA fan reaction]

Had to be done.

wk

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score