Top 23 Instances Where WWE Fans Didn’t Realise That It Was Their Favourite Wrestler's Last Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
THIS year for me it was THE UNDERTAKER
No, you expected it. For me, it was not a real shock. After his loss to Brock Lesnar, it was abundantly clear that the end is near for Taker.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No, you expected it. For me, it was not a real shock. After his loss to Brock Lesnar, it was abundantly clear that the end is near for Taker.
It were the rumer's I'd heard AFTER I saw that episode last mth or so stateing that was to be his last match...

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
@Stone Cold X:
No, I did NOT Expect it. Perhaps I should mention I hvnt seen much of WWE This year. (No cable for the last several years)
Did you even watch the match where Taker put his Streak on the line against Brock Lesnar? If so, you would know by this point, that his body was not the same as it was before. He even got surgery for it. This year, he pretty much said "I'm on my way out. Expect my last match to be soon."

Survivor Series is when I suspect he'll end his own career on a bang.