TNH and Frie's Rock 'n' Wrestling BTB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score

Welcome to Rock 'n' Wrestling! I am the co-owner along side @F.R.I.E! We bring the best stars of...the late 80's! YAY!

There are two shows, Monday Night Mosh pit and Wednesday Night Worldwide! Mr.Frie will be controlling Monday Night Mosh Pit, Mr.Heel (me!) will be controlling Wednesday Night Worldwide!

Wednesday Night Worldwide:
Roster:
Rick Rude
"Macho Man" Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth
Jesse Ventura (yes he is wrestling shut it)
Mr.Perfect
Razor Ramon
Sting
Roddy Piper
Jake Roberts
Sid Vicous
Shawn Michaels
Iron Shiek
Irwin R. Schyster
Nikolai Volkoff
Magnum TA
Animal
Hawk
Yokozuna
Robert Gibson
Ricky Morton
Sgt.Slaughter
Ted DiBiase
Michael P.S Hayes
Terry Gordy
Buddy Roberts
Warrior
Junkyard Dog
Héctor Guerrero
Rick Steiner
Scott Steiner
Commentators:
Jim Ross and Vince McMahon
Ring Announcer: Michael Buffer
Backstage Interviewer: Mean Gene Okerlund

Titles:
Worldwide Championship: Mr.Perfect
Worldwide Tag Team Championships: L.O.D
United States Championship: Héctor Guerrero

Stables/Tag Teams:
Legion Of Doom (Animal and Hawk w/ Paul Ellering)
Rock 'n' Roll Express (Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson)
Fabulous Freebirds (Michael P.S Hayes,Terry Gordy,and Buddy Roberts)
Steiner Brothers
Sheik and Volkoff

PPVs (Cross Brand):
January: Drum Roll- MSG
April: Bass Bash- The Spectrum
July: Wrestlerock- Pontiac Silverdome
September: Gore In The Garage-MSG
Decemeber: Battle Of The Bands- The Spectrum

@F.R.I.E

Reactions: DK JAMES

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The Stars of Yesterday Today! Featuring those old man from the 80s, The Re-Animated Corpses of Yokozuna, Rick Rude and Mr Perfect and A Mexican as You US Champion.

Yeah, This should be good coming from you TNH....

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
The landscape of the BTB world has changed forever today with the formation of Rock & Wrestling. TNH and I are going head to head to bring the best sports-entertainment to all of our viewers. Monday Night Mosh Pit, the real flagship show, will have a mix of famous WCW, NWA, AWA, and WWF stars from the great Rock & Wrestling Era.

Monday Night Mosh Pit's Roster:

Hogan w/ Jimmy Hart

Flair w/ Baby Doll

Tully Blanchard
Arn Anderson

Ole Anderson

Dusty Rhodes

Ricky Steamboat

Bret Hart

Chris Benoit

Lex Luger

Owen Hart

Dynamite Kid

Davey Smith

Mean Mark Callous

Billy Graham

Greg Valentine

Jack Brisco

Andre / Bobby Heenan

Stunning Steve Austin / Paul E

Gerald Brisco

Steven Regal

Nikita Koloff

Vader

Billy Gunn

Bart Gunn

Eddie Guerrero

Jim Duggan

Bam Bam Bigelow

Bradshaw

Tag Teams/Stables:

The Smoking Gunns

The Four Horsemen

The British Bulldogs

The Brisco Brothers

The Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Hart Foundation (Owen and Bret)

Titles:

All titles will be decided in tournaments on the next 4 episodes of Mosh Pit

1. R&W World Heavyweight Championship
2. R&W Tag Team Championship
3. R&W Mosh Pit Hardcore Championship
4. R&W Global Championship

Commentators:

Paul E Dangerously
Don West
Replacement: Joey Styles

Announcers:

Howard Finkel
Dave Penzer

Backstage Interviewers:
Gordon Solie
Tony Schiavone

As said, the PPV's are cross-branded. I will get the Main Events of Drumroll and The Bass Bash, while TNH will get the Main Events of Gore in the Garage and Battle of The Bands. WrestleRock will have a cross-branded main event match. I hope you enjoy the future episodes of R&W Monday Night Mosh Pit.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Vince McMahon: That we do, JR. Macho Man Randy Savage will take on Magnum TA in a #1 contenders match for Mr.Perfect's Worldwide Championship!
Jim Ross: We also have the Rock 'n' Roll Express going up against the Steiner brothers! Sting takes on Rick Rude for a shot at the US Championship.
Vince McMahon: But right now, let's go down to ringside with Michael Buffer!
Ramon and Michaels lock up. Razor pushes HBK to the ground. HBK right back on the attack though with a dropkick to Razor's legs. Quick pin by HBK. 1...2...no! HBK off the ropes, Razor goes for a clothesline, HBK ducks it. He comes back at Razor just to be hit with a huge clothesline. Pin by Razor. 1....2....no! Kickout by HBK. Razor picks him up and lifts him up. Suplex! Razor get's up and starts taunting HBK and the crowd. HBK picks him self up in the corner, he waits for Razor Ramon to turn around. HBK with a kick to Razor Ramon's gut. Shawn sends Razor against the ropes. Dropkick by HBK! HBK starts climbing the turnbuckle. Razor Ramon starts to stand up, HBK jumps! Razor catches him. He set's up for it, RAZOR'S EDGE! No! HBK breaks lose, Razor turns around, SUPERKICK! Pin by Michaels. 1...2...3! Shawn Michaels upsets Razor Ramon!
Mean Gene: Thank you, Vince. I am here with one of the most energetic wrestlers today! "Macho Man" Randy Savage! Tonight, you face off against Magnum TA! What are you thoughts going into the match?
Randy Savage: My thoughts? Mean Gene...ohh yeah...Magnum TA enters the danger zone when he steps into the ring with the Macho Man! Oh yeah! When he steps into the ring and the bell rings, he is no longer safe from the madness! Ohhh yeah....no one is safe. Not even Mr.Perfect! Perfect! You can stand behind any door! And I will still hurt you! Ohh yeah! The Macho Man is coming for your title! Magnum is just a stepping stone for me to get from here to you, Perfect! Be ready, because when the madness comes after you! Oh yeah...oh yeah...DIG IT!
Mean Gene: Uhhhh...let's go down to ringside!
Rick Rude taunts the crowd. Sting goes for the roll up pin, 1...2..no! Rude kicks out. Sting is right back on the attack though. Sting picks him up and hits him with a punches. Rude counters one and gets a few of his own in. He sends Sting off the ropes, Sting slides out of the ring. Rude goes after him. Sting slides back into the ring and bounces off the ropes. Rude follows him in only to be hit with a clothesline from Sting. Pin. 1...2...no! Sting with a sideheadlock. Rude starts standing up he sends Sting off the ropes, Sting stops him self. Rude runs at him, Sting sends him over the top rope! Sting stands up on the top rope and hypes up the crowd. Rude starts to stand up and re-enter the ring. Sting off the ropes, baseball slide on Rude. The ref's count is at 6. Sting goes outside and throws Rick Rude back in. Pin. 1...2...no! Sting picks Rude up and goes for a suplex, Rude stops him and hits a suplex of his own. Quick pin. 1...2...no! Rude taunts the crowd before attacking Sting again. Rude picks Sting up and sends him into the corner. Shoulder block by Rude before backing off and hitting a DDT. Pin. 1...2...no! Rude sets up for the 'Rude Awakening'! No! Sting overpowers him and sends him over his back. Wait, Rude grabs a hold of his legs, pin. 1...2...3! Rick Rude walks away with the victory!
*Insert AIDS commercial here*
Jim Ross: Welcome back to Wednesday Night Worldwide! I am Jim Ross alongside Vince McMahon. Right before the break Rick Rude defeated Sting for the #1 contenders spot for the US Championship!
Vince McMahon: What a match it was, up next though, The Steiners face The Rock 'n' Roll Express for the #1 contenders spot for the Worldwide Tag Team Championships!
Ricky Morton and Rick Steiner start out. They lock up. Ricky Morton takes controll. He sends Rick Steiner against the ropes, clothesline by Ricky Morton. Pin. 1...no! Kickout. Ricky Morton sends Rick Steiner to his corner. Morton tags in Robert Gibson. They send Ricky Morton off the ropes, DOUBLE DROPKICK! Pin by Robert Gibson. 1...2...no! Gibson picks Rick Steiner up. Rick starts punching Gibson. He sends Robert Gibson off the ropes, scoop slam! Pin. 1....2.....no! Rick Steiner sends Gibson into his corner and tags in Scott Steiner. Scott Steiner with a suplex into a pin. 1....2....no! Scott Steiner picks Gibson up and hits a body slam. Steiner with another pin. 1....2....no! Scott Steiner sends Gibson off the ropes again, but Ricky Morton tags him self in. Gibson ducks a Scott Steiner clothesline. Ricky Morton hits a dropkick, Steiner turns around into a clothesline! Rick Steiner comes in and starts to attack Robert Gibson. They brawl to the outside. Ricky Morton pins Scott Steiner. 1.....2.....no! Ricky Morton picks Scott up and goes for a suplex. Morton goes up top. Double Axe Handle! No! Steiner get's out of the way. Rick Steiner comes in and kicks Ricky Morton in the gut. Double Suplex by the Steiners! Pin by Scott Steiner. 1....2....3!
Mean Gene: Thank you, Vince. Razor, in the first match tonight, you lost to the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels in the opening match. What are you thinking after that.
Razor Ramone: Mean Gene, it was all luck, chico. Michaels only won because of luck, luck doesn't win you matches twice. Next week when we face off again, luck won't be there for him. I had that match won, chico. He got lucky, that's all I thought after that match. Michaels, next week, when we have our rematch, be ready. Because just like lightning, luck doesn't strike twice.
Jim Ross: Welcome back to Wednesday Night Worldwide, I am Jim Ross alongside Vince McMahon. Earlier tonight before the show, The Iron Sheik attacked the Warrior. Next week right here on Worldwide, Warrior will face off against The Iron Sheik.
Vince McMahon: What a match that will be, up next though, the main event. Macho Man Randy Savage vs Magnum TA!
Magnum TA and Savage lock up. Magnum takes control early on, he hits Savage with a clothesline and goes for a pin. 1...no! Sideheadlock by Magnum TA, Savage stands up and powers out. A few punches from Macho Man. Savage sends Magnum TA off the ropes, clothesline. Savage goes up top and waits for Magnum TA to stand up. He jumps, Magnum TA with a punch to Savage's gut on his way down. Pin. 1....2....no! Savage kicks out. Magnum TA picks him up and goes for a suplex, he hits it. He hits a few kicks on the grounded Randy Savage. Pin. 1....2...no. Magnum TA picks Savage up, Macho Man with a poke to the eye of Magnum. He starts hitting him with punches. He sends Magnum Ta off the ropes, scoop slam from the Macho Man. Standing elbow drop. Pin. 1....no! Magnum TA kicks out. Mach Man picks Magnum and hits a suplex. He goes up top. DIVING ELBOW! No! Magnum TA moves out of the way, Macho Man stands up and ends up getting hit by a HUGE clothesline by Magnum TA! Macho Man stands up again and gets hits by dropkick! Pin. 1....2....no! Magnum TA picks Randy Savage up and hits as scoop powerslam. Wait, Mr.Fuji starts to distract the ref. Yokozuna runs in and starts attacking Magnum TA. He hits a front powerslam. Macho Man goes up top. ELBOW DROP! Pin. 1....2....3!

Reactions: F.R.I.E