TNA moving out of the iMPACT! Zone soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

- TNA Wrestling is nearing completion of our brand-new 20,000 square foot TNA TV Studio near our headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee! The new studio will have several editing bays for the creation of our worldwide programming ("iMPACT!", Xplosion, etc) and DVD production, as well as standup/on-camera sets (similar to what ESPN uses). The studio will also house audio areas, a tape library, conference rooms as well as TNA's growing Merchandise Department. For those that have been employed with TNA since the beginning in 2002, this new state-of-the-art Television Studio is certainly a major milestone for our company.

Source: tnawrestling.com

-----------

nice, I wonder how the new set looks like and if admission will still be free or not. I think they should make people pay for tickets, just make them really cheap so it doesn't turn people away. Plus, it could be a great way for TNA to make some extra money.

thoughts?

Soulpower

About damn time! Getting away from those mutants in the Impact Zone is a step in the right direction for TNA. Not only that, we might now get a couple more live episodes of Impact.

Enigma22

Reaction score
it better be called TNArena lol.. sounds cool tho...

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think this is both good and bad. It's good because it is the next step up for TNA. It's bad because now people will have to pay to go to the shows and some people may not be willing to do so!

McLovin

Reaction score
Great move from TNA. The iMPACT! Zone crowd have seen mostly everything that TNA has to offer, so moving would be a step in the right direction. More excited crowds, and overall a better product hopefully.

The Ripper

Reaction score
It's great news that tna are leaving the Impact Zone but it would have been better if they could stay in Florida.

This could be the deciding factor for a jeff jarrett return since he will be close to home and near his kids without the travel.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Eh I'm not to big on the idea really.. Since I'm from Miami, and I get my full license in november I was planning on going to watch certain shows in The iMPACT zone.. :sad:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
this sounds good for TNA, they won't be a Universal Studios Ride anymore. TNA has to charge for Impact tickets, I think free tickets are kind of pathetic.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
The reason why TNA has free tickets is because they get the money from people who are buying tickets to Universal Studios. They get a share from those profits, so thats why they dont charge for their tickets.

1chiban

Reaction score
This is good in the sense that they will have more freedom to charge, do more live Impacts etc. However, it still means that most of their televised events are still going to be held in one place - that looks poor compared to WWE's multi-arena output...

ollie

Reaction score
At least the production will almost deinately improve. For me that's the biggest hurdle for them to jump to join WWE. TNA still looks relatively amateur, WWE blows them out of the water.

J

Kk. I see people talking about how TNA needs to get on the road and crap. But the fact is that TNA is still a few steps away from the. First they need to get rid of excess wrestlers and after that they need to start making the company more profitable. Cause the fact is there going to need to be able to cover shipping all the wrestlers around on tours and I don't believe they have the money at the moment.