This section

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
A game I came up with. Basically it's where players create their own supercards that consists of wrestlers dead or alive in their prime from any wrestling organization and from any era of time, with each wrestler only being used once, all taking place on the same night and at the same time, compete for the tickets of their fellow posters. There is first signing up, then 20 rounds of drafting and building up your card. (Doing TV with matches and promos, etc.) And then once the drafting is complete, the wars begin. Two random cards are selected in a face off and people vote on what card they like better and the winner of the round goes on to the next. Just like in the wrestling business world, whoever has sold the most tickets overall, wins.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
IWT is only for IWT. This section is for other e-Feds, please use it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Muraad. I already told you to use the be the booker section for your WCW project, because it is a booking project and thus belongs there.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Yes. which will be used in Ticket Wars. It's called WarMachine Wrestling. WMW. It's all about the acronym. Girls everywhere scream our name and show us their boobs :eek:tunga:

Muraad Khan

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you use in your roster, is it a pre-set roster? or is random at start, mine is World Wide Championship Wrestling: WWCW and i have a pre-set of WCW roster 1991

Status
Not open for further replies.