• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Things that are overrated lads

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Quite frankly If anything plastic spoons are the ones that are underrated. Wouldn't you agree?

7728c7a574ef67538a6ee2bd9a5576bc.jpg
Plastic spoons k*'ll it

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
People going towards an unusual sound/sight in movies/tv shows. It happens in about 90% of horror/thriller/suspense movies, or tv shows. If it were real life and I saw, or a heard an unusual sight/sound I'd take off so fast you'd think I was Mexican.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
People going towards an unusual sound/sight in movies/tv shows. It happens in about 90% of horror/thriller/suspense movies, or tv shows. If it were real life and I saw, or a heard an unusual sight/sound I'd take off so fast you'd think I was Mexican.
Suspense is what drives any form of entertainment. I suppose if people ran in the opposite direction of danger, from the get go, the movie would effectively end.
I see where you're driving at though.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
womens wrestling is overrated. if i wanted to see two wenches roll around, i would go down town on a saturday night

cosplay is overrated. who the bloody hell is going to get pussy when they are dressed like cartoon character

dance music is overrated. where is the talent, at the end of the day

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
womens wrestling is overrated. if i wanted to see two wenches roll around, i would go down town on a saturday night

cosplay is overrated. who the bloody hell is going to get pussy when they are dressed like cartoon character

dance music is overrated. where is the talent, at the end of the day

What music do you listen to lad? Do you like One Direction?