The Miz talks about Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, His family and more.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I just found and watched this interview with The Miz that i'm pretty sure was uploaded today. He talks about Daniel, Roman, His Family, all sorts of backstage stuff and tons more, it's a fantastic interview and you all definately should watch it.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I just found and watched this interview with The Miz that i'm pretty sure was uploaded today. He talks about Daniel, Roman, His Family, all sorts of backstage stuff and tons more, it's a fantastic interview and you all definately should watch it.

Agree with the whole thing, except for the reigns Shit. “He’s gets a reaction...” well, lots of stars get a reaction. Honestly, if you watch Raw or Smackdown, several stars get “reactions;” I feel it’s dumb to even make that argument. AJ does, Dean does, Seth does, Miz does, Joe does, Bryan does, Jinder does, i could go on and on. And, to be fair, perhaps Romans reactions are more consistent than some stars, but the fact of that matter is that the dude sells merch and has good matches about 95% of the time. He can work. That’s it though. He sells merch because kids see him as a hero, much like Cena, because he was and has been put into the main event scene as the new face that runs the place, non stop. So, naturally, because of his look and constant lame ass face routine, of course lots of kids and horny moms buy his shit. No Shit!

Other than that, loved the video, but the Miz was too much in character. Would like to hear him just talk a little.

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The interviewer is a dorky mark. The miz is awesome as always