The MacGuffin/Show us your Collection Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Forgive me for the long ass Title, but I thought why not kill two Birds with one Stone I feel. All of us collect something, whether it's Shirts, DVDS, Figures, and everything in between and this is the place to show off that collection you've spent years loading up on. I also feel we all have things we want in life and you can post about that as well like a Car or that special something that drives you. It can be that Car you want to buy when you save up your Money, or that Figure or Poster you've been wanting for Years. Go post to your hearts content. Now the only thing I collect outside Wrestling DVDs I collect figures. I haven't been purchasing any in Years since money got tight, but this has been my MacGuffin for Decades..

km207Rkl.jpg

The Figures I last collected were the super expensive Super Battle Collection DB/GT Figures. I already had some and maybe if I feel frisky I'll take pics of them on a Table, but this the Set I've been wanting for Years. It's a Special Edition set that came out for the Super Android 13 Movie Years back and I wanted it so badly. They made Super Vegeta and Super Saiyan Goku already, but the molding for the heads are different which makes it special. Also this is the only Trunks in the SB Collection that had Trunks as a Super Saiyan in his Capsule Corp Gear. Daddy I want it now!​

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
My main collections are my wrestling shirts, I posted pics of them a month or so back. I have so many I have two sets of drawers for them :lol I have over 70 just of Mox, Seth, Roman & The Shield.

My other collections are my Moxley/Ambrose merch as I have all sorts of stuff, and my wrestling DVDs, I have over 300. I don't collect them much now though cos of the WWE Network, I only buy the ones of shows I've attended now.

I don't collect much outside of wrestling stuff cos that takes up all my time and money, lol. I do own a lot of CDs though, I've lost count now cos I store them in my wardrobe.

As for things I want but can't get hold of, I've wanted some of the original release 2013/2014 Shield figures of them in their swat gear. I have a limited edition Shield set from 2018 that I keep in the box, but I want the original ones. They go for ridiculous prices online though, so I don't have any :sadbecky

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
5DBC0929-C973-41A2-81AD-5B81A516CF01.jpeg

I was rearranging the bedroom on the weekend and I had my vinyls one level and it bothered me cuz you couldn’t see them all so I had an idea to use my old wrestling games and DVDs to elevate back ones lol my OCD is pretty content now. Took an above picture to try to show where the games and DVDs are.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Once my Shenmue III shogi door light box comes in I'll take photos of some of my collectibles. I don't have very much, but I have alot of things I want. So, I'll share sometime next week, photos. Mostly, I'll see things I do want over the years and I know I can be a compulsive spender so I try to talk myself outta stuff.

Everyone knows of my WCW nWo title, but I'll be including photos of that as well.

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Nice, love the Shenmue games, haven’t played 3 yet, is it actually good? I’ve seen mixed reviews.

• Love
Reactions: Petty

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
View attachment 4849

I was rearranging the bedroom on the weekend and I had my vinyls one level and it bothered me cuz you couldn’t see them all so I had an idea to use my old wrestling games and DVDs to elevate back ones lol my OCD is pretty content now. Took an above picture to try to show where the games and DVDs are.

No Piper pop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No Piper pop?

Most likely attached to her sex toys and she forgot to put it with the rest for the picture. Can't confirm though.

• Haha

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
No Piper pop?

Not yet, I looked a while ago and they were hard to find. My husband looked and found some, but, they were $60 plus shipping. We have no problem spending that money if need be, we are just waiting to see if any dips lol plus my visa a little over $100 over the max :(

Last edited:

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Not yet, I looked a while ago and they were hard to find. My husband looked and found some, but, they were $60 plus shipping. We have no problem spending that money if need be, we are just waiting to see if any dips lol plus my visa a little over $100 over the max :(

I’ll keep an eye out since I’m always out toy hunting. On a similar note I have an extra piper thumb wrestler at home if you are interested.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I’ll keep an eye out since I’m always out toy hunting. On a similar note I have an extra piper thumb wrestler at home if you are interested.

I forgot Thumb rasslers existed :whoa I fucked with those as a kid

Gentleman Jake

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I forgot Thumb rasslers existed :whoa I fucked with those as a kid

Pretty sure this one is about ten years older than you

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I had a Goldberg one

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Nice, love the Shenmue games, haven’t played 3 yet, is it actually good? I’ve seen mixed reviews.

I mean I liked it. I highly suggest you play it. But, I love the Shenmue games so I don't think Yu could have made a bad game. I guess my only gripe is the story doesn't advance as much as I liked. Which could be a good thing depending on the scope of Shenmue 4 storywise. I also don't like that throw moves were not in the game. Cause the different throws were my shit. I loved hitting people with the judo shoulder slam. I wish it was a little bit longer, and I took longer than most to beat it.

The touches put into the game for the fans in Niaowu was worth it.

As, I just beat it last week.

Side note. I've beat Shenmue on dreamcast and ps4. I've also beat Shenmue 2 on dreamcast, Xbox and ps4. So, just to give an idea of how many times I've beat both games and how many different versions of it I've owned over the years.

Last edited:

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I still have the Dreamcast copies, finished them both, platinum the first one on PS4, I am about half way through part 2, other new games just interrupted LOL so I have to get back to that. Awesome, thanks, I will have to play it sometime.

• Love
Reactions: Petty

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I still have the Dreamcast copies, finished them both, platinum the first one on PS4, I am about half way through part 2, other new games just interrupted LOL so I have to get back to that. Awesome, thanks, I will have to play it sometime.

I'm gonna shoot you a ps4 friend request later on. And, no problem. If you have questions about Shenmue 3 PM and I'll help you out with little hints if needed.