"The Game" Nate Storm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Triple-H.jpeg

Name: Nate Storm
Nickname: The Game
Weight: 245lbs.
Height: 6'3"
Hometown: New York, New York
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Heel
Gimmick: The Game...thinks he deserves to be on top of the company....opportunist....will cheat but has skill as well
Personality: Cocky, arrogant, self-absorbed, rule-breaker, anti-authority
Entrance Music: "My Time" - Triple H
Entrance Details: Same entrance as Triple H. Wears a blue jean/leather jacket with blue jeans when not in wrestling attire.

Finishing Move 1: Thunderbolt (Pedigree)
Finishing Move 2: Spear
Trademark Move: Spinebuster
Submission Move: Sharpshooter
Highflying Move: Flying Elbow
Five - eight common moves: reverse neckbreaker, clothesline, power slam, moonsault, facebuster, suplex, knee drop

Taunts: Triple H
Movesets: Triple H

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Dirty
Match Style (Select three):
*Powerful
*Technical
*High flyer
*MMA
*Brawler
*Hardcore
*Other (please list)

Weapon of Choice: Barbed Wire Bat
Specialty Match: Hardcore/No-Holds Barred
Sample RP:
The sound of thunder in the distance can be heard as the camera begins to pan front to back, overhead, thru what seems to be an empty cemetary. The camera passes several tombstones as lightning begins to flash in the background. The thunder increases and becomes much more audible as the camera final stops on a lone tombstone in the back of the cemetary. The camera pans out for a wider shot as a lightning bolt strikes the tombstone. A bright white flash fills the lens for a second. When the light fades there is a figure standing in front of the tombstone....looking down at it motionless with his back to the camera. There is another quick flutter of lightning and the camera vaguely unveils the name 'Storm' written across the back of the unknown man's leather jacket. The camera pans up to the man's upper back, and back of his neck as he begins to speak.

Storm: Death......the end of life. Defined as the cessation of all the vital functions of an organism. It's so definite, so absolute. But Webster doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, because I am proof that death...is not that simple.

Just then the man turns facing the camera as everyone can see his face for the first time, while the lightning still flashes periodically in the background with the rumblings of thunder bellowing through the air.

Storm: You see I define death a little differently. Imagine having everything you've ever known ripped away from you. Everything you've ever wanted and needed becomes untouchable. Goals and achievements become unreachable. There is nothing left to fight for. That is my definition of death. It consumed me, it took over my life! You see I was once a force in this industry. I used to run wild and do whatever the hell I wanted to in the IWF. I answered to no one! And then....on the night of Final Impact in 2007, all of that was taken from me. As many of you know IWF was under investigation and faced serious charges that threatened to end it forever. What you didn't know is that many of us, the superstars, are the ones that were almost led to our demise. I spent 3 years locked away from society. Locked away from everything I've ever known, because they needed scapegoats. Do you know what it feels like to be in complete and total darkness?!? I DO!!!!! It drives a man crazy, to the point where you almost want to end it all. But I didn't give up, because I had something, ONE THING, that I was clinging to through it all. And finally my time has come. It is my time to fulfill my destiny. To take what was rightfully mine. I will take no prisoners and I will spare no one who tries to get in my way!!! I know that there aren't many guys left from my past in IWF, and frankly I don't give a damn! I don't care if it's Mike Miller, Chris Kendo, Montana, Kassidy, or any of these new punks that consider themselves 'stars', if you get in my way, you will be broken. And I won't just beat you. NO! No...that'd be too easy. I'm going to make you suffer! I want each and everyone of you to know exactly how it felt when I was locked in that cell for 3 years. I want you to feel the darkness, the cold, the feeling that everything is fading away....and right before you feel like you can't take anymore......ha ha ha....that's when I'm going to snuff the life out of you! There are probably some of you wondering who this guy thinks he is. Well...I'm your worst damn nightmare!!! It's MY TIME to return to IWF and unleash the kind of hell that only I have felt before. It's MY TIME to climb to the top and dispose of anyone in my path! It's MY TIME to show you what the word 'death' really means. And if any of you think you can stop me.....you'll just become another victim in my path of destruction!!!

The man steps forward towards the camera so that you can only see his face. He raises his right arm and holds a bat with barbed wire close to his face.

Storm: My Time........my time has come.

A loud crash of thunder can be heard as a blinding flash of lightning illuminates the entire cemetary as the camera pans back out away from the man.

Storm: There's a Storm coming...and you all better seek shelter!!!

Manager Name:
Manager's Entrance Music:
Sex:
Gimmick:

Tag Team Name:
Tag Team Partner:
Tag Team Entrance Music:
Tag Team Entrance Details:
Double Team Finishing Move:

Faction Name:
Faction Members:
Faction Entrance Music:

Additional Information: Nate Storm is a former IWF Tag Team Champion with his partner Alex Kidman. He tried several times to position himself at the top of the company through "questionable" moves...but with little success. He will stop at nothing to reach his ultimate goal, which is to one day become IWF Champion and the most dominate force in IWF history.

triple_h1.jpg

51092288.jpg