The Fashion Police: Clothes in Wrestling Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
F0CQcS0m.jpg
ViBZqwkm.jpg

You know a couple of Years ago I made a Thread on another Forum WC about the importance of someone's look to their overall package as a Wrestler. It can be a chance to make you stand out among the crowd of other Wrestlers and we've had plenty of looks over the Years that made me go oh la la. Smarks put in your favorite Clothes/Outfits/Looks from Wrestlers past and present and let us know why you love it so much. I'll start with this one above^

Shawn Michaels had plenty of looks I loved over the Years especially that Summerslam 95 Outfit he wore vs Ramon which was later made into a Jakks Pacific Figure. Still I had go to with this Outfit from HBK from Wrestlemania 12. WWE was transitioning from Bret Hart as their Champion and top guy for many years prior to Shawn Michaels. Michaels and Hart for Years prior were neck and neck when it came to performances during WWE Shows during the 90s. It was going to be just a matter of time before the two top Babyfaces would meet and they did in 1996. Shawn only wore this Outfit one time and it was on the biggest Stage of them all under Ironman Rules. How can you not expect if the Entrance didn't already just before tell you that Michaels was going over vs Bret Hart this night.

You can whatever you want about the Match whether or think it's one of the Greatest Matches of all time especially from Mania or you can say it's one of the most overrated Matches but you cannot deny this look in the bright lights looks beautiful. I remember seeing HBK having the Tights not sure about the top framed but I can only imagine the amount of time, effort, and money it took to create this for Michaels. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Chris

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
No real reason behind any of these choices other than they just stand out and look really cool to me.

Seth Rollins at Summerslam 2015
yLtWJiaOy_6eKRijFrnvCAu9wIVylvDCxXnmN7JANZo.jpg

Johnny Gargano at NXT Takeover: New York
081_nxt_04052019mm_4675-b4d1eac64dfeb1b8900de938a76e1aebjpg.jpg

Sasha Banks at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn
tumblr_ntjn8qp3d11rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

CM Punk/Randy Savage Yellow & Pink
3baadb8478ee2a02beddc905775c2e33496bad47_00.jpg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah Gargano always has fresh looks. I love that he puts his love of Comics and Super Heroes into his Outfits from time to time. I love that Blue and Yellow number he rocked this Thursday makes me think about the X-Men which I'm pretty sure it was inspired by. Don't be shocked one day he comes out in his own Gambit Gear with Candice rocking something Rogue like as well.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
O9UXKJw.gif
9F2qcQq.gif

Next Outfit I wanna talk about is still my favorite from Rhea Ripley and it's from Wrestlemania 36. Rhea Ripley was hitting all the marks it made to make herself a Star to everyone and came to the time she needed to face one of the greatest Women Wrestlers of All Time in Charlotte. I'm still not happy why Rhea Ripley needed to lose here, but seeing now it lead to Io Shirai winning the NXT Women's Title I guess they knew the plan way more than I thought. Still I love that Rhea felt comfortable showing one of her loves outside of Wrestling with the Dragon Ball Z inspired outfit.

I knew Years prior she loved DBZ and I thought it would be great to see her rocking an outfit and Wrestlemania is the time of the Year to show off if you want to. Rhea and Shanna are two ladies who aren't to say I love Anime what do you gotta say about it I dare you to say something smart. Now I just need to rock an Android 18 Outfit and then we can all faint in awe.​

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'll contribute a couple of cool attires.

The first of which is Okada's at WK 14. This combined with his entrance made him look like the true final boss, which sadly it was one the last huge huge shows for New Japan before COVID fucked them in the ass.

pHyThw-t-4e_6jHJL9HY8g_gQKtFGJDFP85mhmOEMH8.png

02b9d2f3424e47d8090c9c9d53ae6637.jpeg

Next, for a special entrance, how about Shawn Micheals from WM 25? His white Undertaker attire with his entrance, shedding his jacket for his white attire, added to the whole theme of Heaven vs Hell they built on in the build.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I will always love this era of Kenny. His look and everything was perfect for the 80s antihero and all. As well, it was the last time I liked Omega as well.
C1srTTaUcAABhFL.jpg

Reactions: Rosie