The brand era is done...revive wwe and meanings of its tv programs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_RB_Brand

Reaction score
Ok so I jousting going to rant some really interesting ideas and opinions. First off when SMACKDOWN first debuted it was to compete with WCW thunder, after the WCW invasion. The wwe roster became packed and there was no other wrestling program on tv other than wwe. Thus the wwe draft and brand extension was introduced. Here we are 10 years later and the times, faces, and feel of the produced has changed. We now see signs that wwe realizes that the wwe draft and brand extension has grown old and became stale with its audience. So I was reading another post of someone saying that SMACKDOWN should end soon due to raw going three hours. I don't thing SMACKDOWN should go anywhere. My reasoning for that is that it's time for wwe to revive itself. Monday night raw is live and that should be the showcase of the story telling and fueds and the drama ect (the entertainment part of professional wrestling) thus it going 3 hours takes away that (raw being rushed feeling) and keep SMACKDOWN making that become just a pure wrestling show. Limited talking, limited video packages, and limited story telling. SMACKDOWN. Sounds a lot like and action based word and that it should be. So with wwe raw setting the stage with fueds, heat, fan interaction ect. It just adds to the meaning of the non stop wrestling action on SMACKDOWN. As for wwe superstars that show needs to be renamed. Hardly anyone on their is even in the tv into video. I'm thinking if it were renamed something along the lines as WWE AMPED Where it's all the amped up young and upcoming stars of the wwe. Nxt should just became the official wwe development place and scap that fcw crap.