That John Morrison Spot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Everyone that has seen the Royal Rumble match will know what I am talking about. If you haven't seen it then find the video on the web and have a look at some amazing athleticism.

It is too hard to put into words what he did, you really have to watch it, but it was an incredibly innovative spot. He must have so much confidence in his own abilities to perform that on a live PPV. There was no margin for error in what he did and it was the spot of the Royal Rumble match it is the one move that will be shown again and again.

When I first saw it my initial reaction was that it was a silly spot. I know that the rule is both feet must touch the crowd in order to be eliminated but he was completely outside the ring holding onto the crowd barrier and it is a bit ridiculous that he can sill be part of the match. A unique way to get around the rules.

What did you think of the spot?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Lance Storm said he was suggesting that spot for awhile and was glad they finally used it. I thought it was pretty cool, a fan could've easily screwed it up for him. Too bad he didn't have a stronger showing in the Rumble.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
It was a great moment for me also, that and Kingston stilts thing from last years Mania are two of the best spots I have seen in a long time. Yeah Morrison was wasted in the Rumble totally.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Was a phenomenal spot and they are going to turn that up into his gimmick apparently as he had a bunch of spots in the match on Raw tonight. Seriously not the same quality but solid none the less.

wetfloor

Reaction score
it pissed me the fuck off. there is no way the wwe was going to let him last long in the rumble after doing that spot, so you just knew it was a matter of time before he was eliminated. Then again, I don't think JOMO is good at wrestling, so I didn't care after that, but you already knew when he did that spot, he wasn't winning the rumble.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well I am not a fan of Morrisons except when he was in MNM, but if he is ever going to get the main event push it has to be now. And i think WWE missed a big chance with him on Sunday.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I believe he will win the #1 Contenders at Elim Chamber and go on to face Miz at WM.

Cena can be with Orton facing Nexus and whatnot... Yeah, I don't want Cena in a title picture and I don't want to see Orton either.