• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tama Tonga reportedly heading to WWE

Dale

Super Moderator
There are already some big talks in WWE for Tama Tonga.

The former Bullet Club member is rumored to be WWE bound after a lengthy run in NJPW. According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter WWE is considering adding Tonga to the popular Bloodline faction that is currently led by Undisputed Universal Champion Roman Reigns. The report states that Tonga is considered “family” by not only Reigns, but also The Rock, so the idea of him joining the group “in some form down the line” is being talked about.

The current Bloodline consists of Reigns, The Rock, Paul Heyman, Jimmy Uso, and Solo Sikoa. Jey Uso used to be a part of the group but has since separated following the Bloodline Civil War that culminated at last year’s Money In The Bank.​

Cwalker

Would jump right into the fray if that’s true.

Roman loses at Mania.

Rock is disappointed, Jimmy and Solo turn on Roman and attack him with a debuting Tama

Tommy Thunder

Admittedly I'm not super well versed on Tama Tonga as a talent. I know he's a great wrestler and am told that he's a good talker too by all accounts. Putting him into the Bloodline storyline is an obvious option (and a good one given that they view him as part of the family IRL despite him not actually beign related) but involving him with the OC in some way would also be a good option given their history.

The Bloodline storyline is far from over and inserting a guy like Tonga into the mix would breathe fresh air into it. I'd love to see him tagging with Solo perhaps, as Solo has really gone stale for me and needs something to move his character on.