Suggestion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
This thread is for people to post suggestions and such.

I am thinking of things to add for people to keep active.

This is what we have:
Preview Card - Which is a thread for people to post as their character, talk about the upcoming matches, etc

Show - Which is a thread for the show and people to talk as their character about the events that just happened.

Rate - Which is a thread for users to rate the show. Not to be posted as their characters

Thoughts to add -
Website thread - Instead of news threads, have one thread for news to be posted on. This would be closed but can be discussed on the preview card

Power 10 - Like WWE has. Would be updated every week. This would be closed but can be discussed on the preview card

Press Conference - This was suggested. Would be for PPV matches and lets people control their characters.

Contest Threads - This would be contests like write the best promo, answer questions about what happened. Rewards we were thinking - Your own match card, Reputation,

If you have any suggestions we will review them. Post them here if you do have them

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I like all of these. Go for it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Power 10 is a fantastic idea which should definitely be included. :eek:tunga:

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Maybe you could bring back backstage while we're waiting for the show? It'll give us sometime to get to know characters from the show plus, it'll give us something to do that will help the show in the mean time.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
@[Sad Panda] Will bring it back, still planning on what to post. Am thinking website threads, but don't want them to be like twitter threads where they are a flash of the moment and take away the discussion from preview cards and show cards.

The Backstage ones seem to be what the preview cards are at the moment but it would be actions

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Sheldor said:
@[Sad Panda] Will bring it back, still planning on what to post. Am thinking website threads, but don't want them to be like twitter threads where they are a flash of the moment and take away the discussion from preview cards and show cards.

The Backstage ones seem to be what the preview cards are at the moment but it would be actions

Yeah.. don't bring back the twitter threads.. :urm: You should definitely bring back backstage though, it could raise activity also.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Power 10 should be added

Good idea :obama: