Still need help for a scientific survey about WWE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marleen

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello Guys, I still need your help for a scientific survey about the WWE Superstars!

For my master thesis I´m making a survey about the emotional effect of the WWE-Superstar´s entrance music and need some participants.

Here is the link to th survey:
https://www.soscisurvey.de/wrestlingmusic/

To take part in it you only need an adequate internet connection and the possibility to listen to music. The survey will last about 15 minutes.

I would be very grateful if you take part in it!

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Happy to help. Correlations between wrestlers and their themes have always been an interesting topic for me. Would be interesting to see what results you gather, and best of luck to you with your thesis.

I want to feel embarrassed by my confusion of whose theme the last one was because of my attention paid to themes throughout wrestling history. But the other part of me reminds me that I really can't stand Alexa and try to watch as little of her as possible lol