Stars of X - 22/08/2012 PREVIEW CARD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
THvw3.png

Stars Of X this Saturday will be live in Queens, New York at the Elks Lodge. One Night Before away from the anticipated 2nd Stars Of X Only PPV, Breakdown things look to heat up:

1st Ever Sirens Match
Stars Of X will have the 1st ever Sirens Match, Scarlette Rose will be in action making her in-ring debut. She is scheduled to face Angel Corpus

Iron Baba & Mike Silva vs ?
Mike Silva and Iron Baba will be in action this week against a tag team, in practice for their upcoming title match. Who will they face?​

Wrestling Illustrated
Wesley Allen's interview show returns again, his guests are the Extreme Rumble winner Ryo Akita & his Breakdown Opponent Johnny Hernandez. What questions will be asked? As last show we saw that Wesley Allen tends to focus on the negative aspects of superstars career, what dirt will he drag up?​

Alex Kidd in action
Alex Kidd will be punished for his attack on his opponent last week Vinnie Rose, so now he faces an opponent, a hometown hero on Stars Of X​

Luis in Queens
Luis Boden has been spotted in Queens and looks to make an appearance on the show. What will the Federation X Champion have to say?​

Contest:
Poster-Maniac
- Most posts on this thread by Friday will receive reputation
- Posts must be in relation to the content in this post. You may comment as your character's twitter on this.
- (This will be a weekly contest so rep will go out weekly)

Federation X History Student
- 1st One to post the answer to this question wins: When did Joey Saturn win the X-Championship?.

*Contests end Friday*

Notices:
Prediction Contest: On Breakdown Preview Card, the official predictions will be need to be posted there

Write your own promos: Stars Of X are now allowing people to write promos for their characters, this will happen after Breakdown airs, This however will be for those avid readers.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Stars of X (14/07/2012) is when Joey Saturn won the X-Championship.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Nice one @[Ariana Grande] Won the History Student one. Will see on Friday if you win Poster Maniac also

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Boden to make an appearance on Stars of X?? Looks like I'm about to start reading Stars as well. :p

Reaction score
I need to do a lot of catching up, but I am deff. looking foward to reading Saturday. Going to try and make a name for myself! See you guys there

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Personally looking forward to the Boden and wrestling illustrated segments the most. Both should be interesting as hell, looking forward to hearing more about Ryo and Aftershock's careers :yay:

Still, the show's missing something IMO #WeWantBrent

Reaction score
BlueLADS23 said:
Hey, so you know the characters already? NIIIIICE! :)) Hahaha, so you're rooting for the faces, eh?

Kinda lol, this is from a fan's perspective, i still want my character (Ace Young) to be Heel

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Looking forward for Champ's quotes on PPv. Can make any predictions because I was away for a while.