Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
To Rell: Phenomenal poster...and Ariza is solid although I think Farmar is better IMO

I mark out for Farmar, he's probably my favorite Laker. I guess I'm not used to having a great pg, and Farmar has the potential to be just that. No disrespect to Fisher, he's solid, but has never been considered great.

About Bynum, I actually agree. I know how soft Pau can be, it gets disgusting at times :sick: but I think we can compete, I mean we did blow SA out a few games before the regular season rap up. The thing is, they didnt have Manu so we were able to double up Timmy "I shave my head with a spoon" Duncan.

and T-Mac, I cant feel sorry for him. Thats what he gets for leaving Vince Carter alone in Toronto. Can you imagine Carter and T-Mac in their prime on the same team :shocking:

HHHforever

Reaction score
The Lakers can still win a title without Bynum. I don't know if you guys have watched the Lakers much this season but they are not based on defense. They just outscore teams. No doubt Bynum makes the a better team especially on the defensive end, but they can win without him; they've been doing it all season.

Getting Ariza back will really help things if he's 100% and ready to go. We haven't had him in a while and I'm guessing to start his minutes will be pretty low. We'll have to see how it goes, but I think the Lakers will be fine in this series.

BTW I'm pretty sure Odom will be guarding Boozer for the most part and not Gasol. That's just a guess though.

Edit: I don't think anyone said this, but Bynum has officially said that he will not be back this season at all. Disapointing, but probably the right decision. He's the future of the Lakers and could be great for a long time. There's no reason to rush him back and risk further injury when I think we can win without him.

Rell

Reaction score
The Lakers can still win a title without Bynum. I don't know if you guys have watched the Lakers much this season but they are not based on defense. They just outscore teams. No doubt Bynum makes the a better team especially on the defensive end, but they can win without him; they've been doing it all season.

Getting Ariza back will really help things if he's 100% and ready to go. We haven't had him in a while and I'm guessing to start his minutes will be pretty low. We'll have to see how it goes, but I think the Lakers will be fine in this series.

BTW I'm pretty sure Odom will be guarding Boozer for the most part and not Gasol. That's just a guess though.

With the Nugget series in the books, the Lakers are 26-4 when Pau starts and plays 20+ minutes, just thought I'd add lol

Shifting to the East, does anyone think Atlanta has a chance? I'm still not a believer, but the Celtics definitely arent the team to beat, which is something we all believed at one point.

Hometown Kid

I don't understand why everyone is saying Pau is so soft...I mean he's not there to be a banger he's there to score and get some rebounds...plus he led the freaking Grizzlies to the playoffs...that's just insane...

Soulpower

Thats what he gets for leaving Vince Carter alone in Toronto. Can you imagine Carter and T-Mac in their prime on the same team

There's only basketball in the game :shifty:

Those guys couldn't be any more different. T-Mac plays his ass off, but he just has shitty luck. Vince Carter just mails it in most of the time... in fact:

*soulpower has mailed in this paragraph in honor of Vince Carter*

As for the Hawks, they just have to do something and believe that they're playing in Atlanta. I will say this, all the pressure is on Boston right now, and people have to remember... Before T-Mac, it was Garnett that always choked come playoff time.

And by the way, the Lakers only managed to beat the regular season Spurs. The playoff Spurs are a whole different breed.

Edit: I will reveal the main reason why Detroit WILL beat the Orlando Magic... You see that white spot in Sheed's hair? That's where he keeps the kryptonite for Dwight.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Howard looked good in the first quarter, hasn't played much in the second. After the first quarter numbers he was on pace for another 20, 20 game, but he hasn't seen much time in the second. We'll see. Detroit leds by 4, but it's still very, very early.

Soulpower

Blowout for the Greatons and look at that... Dwight Howard struggled! I told you it would happen.

The Hornets beat the Spurs by double-digits. WTF at Duncan only having 5 points.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Very disapointing night. I was expecting/hoping better games. The outcomes weren't disapointing, I just wanted better games. Hopefully we'll see some better games tomorrow.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the celtics raped teh hawks 99-65... rondo got thrown down by williams tho... that was a fucking cheap shot... good thing he got thrown out...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
the celtics raped teh hawks 99-65... rondo got thrown down by williams tho... that was a fucking cheap shot... good thing he got thrown out...

i'm glad that asshole got thrown out. he deserved it and i think he did it because he had nothing better to do since they were losing. this lakers/jazz game is as good as i thought it would be. kobe with 24 pts in the first half...damn!

Rell

Reaction score
The Lakers seem to be playing against the Referees, and winning. Utah plays dirty, but I like it. More teams should play as physical as Utah. The Lakers need to man up.

If I were in Atlanta, I would fire the head coach. I know he exceeded expectations, but with Avery Johnson and Mike D'antoni on the market, I would rather have one of them.