Smackdown championships revealed tonight.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score

Via Reddit:

Not a re-colour or colour swap of the current WWE World Tag Team Championship belts fondly known as the Penny Belts.

Information courtesy of a comment by u/dvizzle.

THERE, ARE YA HAPPY, YA DAMN DIRTY PENNY-HATIN' ANIMALS?!?!?!

Will they be better than the Universal Championship?Probably...that doesn't take much.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The same man who predicted the Universal Title Design has revealed the tag titles are full new design, the women's title with have blue instead of red, on top of that, Ambrose is expecting a new blue colored title tonight, this is from that redditor

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The Titles:

Women's
2bffe65da83046598462e094f4b4ec36.png

Tag Team

d630de7a3508415cbc18da9c7e793ad2.png

Not sure how I feel about the tag titles but love the look of the women's title. I don't mind the blue leather as much as I did the red of the universal title though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Big fan of the tag belts. Mainly because they aren't bronze anymore. Ideally they'd be gold because every belt should be. But I'll take them not being bronze. Blue leather is nice and will probably not break down as quickly as white leather.