Royal Rumble Royal Rumble 2018 Surprise Entrants?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I’m hearing EC3 (formerly Derick Bateman) is to be showing up...

Also DB apparently cleared to wrestle so he might also throw a surprise in.
No way DBry's showing up. According to Triple H himself, until that 9/10 doctors becomes 10/10 they absolutely will not let him wrestle. He has a wife and child, WWE isn't taking the blame for Daddy needing a wheelchair or whatever head trauma does to you

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
No way DBry's showing up. According to Triple H himself, until that 9/10 doctors becomes 10/10 they absolutely will not let him wrestle. He has a wife and child, WWE isn't taking the blame for Daddy needing a wheelchair or whatever head trauma does to you

Triple H could also be playing this down for the surprise element knowing full well he’s cleared.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Triple H could also be playing this down for the surprise element knowing full well he’s cleared.
It's possible, but I'd feel confident enough to put money on DBry never wrestling again. Now, BDan, possibly, but I seriously doubt a DBry return

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Also I’m expecting big cass to show up somewhere in the PPV if not the rumble then definitely in enzo match to cost him title.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...so I know these won't happen...but
I'm doing another "Mini-List" because I can.

1). Eva Marie...
Just the idea of her getting #30 & the crowd
reaction makes me laugh.

2). Emma...
I miss Emma...and I'd love to see her back...
even if it was just for one night.

3). Chelsea Green...
Recently released from TNA/Impact...she's
tall, beautiful & blonde...sign her and throw
her in the match.

4). Gail Kim...
Come on...It would be so cool...

5). Candice LeRae...
I know she just signed...but why not throw her
out there?

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
be happy to give any more updates on whos in
[doublepost=1516460343][/doublepost]and it got better nikki cross is in run ruby riot and ember moon

Crimson

Reaction score
Also I’m expecting big cass to show up somewhere in the PPV if not the rumble then definitely in enzo match to cost him title.
That's so random. Why would he. He'll be out of action until at least this summer.

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
That's so random. Why would he. He'll be out of action until at least this summer.

Really? There’s multiple threads on sportskeeda saying there’s rumours he will return.
That and the fact enzo is completely ripping into him especially on that new Corey graves interview.
Makes me think there just building heat between them for a return

Crimson

Reaction score
Really? There’s multiple threads on sportskeeda saying there’s rumours he will return.
That and the fact enzo is completely ripping into him especially on that new Corey graves interview.
Makes me think there just building heat between them for a return
Sportskeeda is a shitty site. Click bait after click bait after click bait.

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
holy crap just got this post off ruby riots twitter post liv Morgan may be out of the riot squad for good if she's not on their side. what in the hell is that supposed to mean?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
holy crap just got this post off ruby riots twitter post liv Morgan may be out of the riot squad for good if she's not on their side. what in the hell is that supposed to mean?
Her account is now suspended on Twitter. Strange.

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
normally I would never post someone's post from twitter but wow had to share that one
[doublepost=1516491756][/doublepost]here's the full post.2 out of the riot squad members are back together. if liv doesn't choose her side soon as then she will one of our targets! things are getting heated up
[doublepost=1516500818][/doublepost]would someone pretty please explain to me what in the world is going on with the ruby riot and liv morgan their in a cat fight

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Honky Tonk Man hasn't made a rumble appearance in a while so he probably will soon. He has to show up every few years.