Royal Rumble Royal Rumble 2018 Match Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Yeah I hope they do that the same way, would be VERY stupid if they would be both champions...
The difference is Jericho was challenging for the title with KO helping him. This time both Zayn and Owens are challenging for the title.

This match is very intriguing and I have no idea what is gonna happen. It involves AJ KO and Sami so its gonna be great regardless.

Crash

Reaction score
The difference is Jericho was challenging for the title with KO helping him. This time both Zayn and Owens are challenging for the title.

This match is very intriguing and I have no idea what is gonna happen. It involves AJ KO and Sami so its gonna be great regardless.

I just don't like the idea of possibly having a tag team being the World champion, but who knows it could be awesome...

Reactions: Redboy123@

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I just don't like the idea of possibly having a tag team being the World champion, but who knows it could be awesome...
Yeah it would be interesting.

I do think that the reason (or the excuse if he really is on KO and Zayns side) behind Dbry making the match is to create conflict between KO and Sami. As only one of them can be champion. I think that is what Dbry will say to Shane on Tuesday night.