Roman Reigns IC Title Open Challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Neville coming back and beating Reigns clean for the IC title would be great for him but I don't see it happening. I think Samoa Joe would be a great challenger and I'd look forward to a IC title run from him. Balor, Jason Jordan and hell even Braun.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
But seriously, I like this idea. AJ styles started to do it and it was kind of screwed up. I’m hoping we get a good first opponent. It should be John Cena. He’s the “father” of making this open challenge thing a big deal, so how about have him greet Roman in his first open challenge? I normally don’t like outside interference, but we could have some in this fight. Have it go back and forth and be undecided, then have Samoa joe interfere and attack both men perhaps?

All in all, I like this concept since Cena started doing it.