Rolling Stones Top 100 TV Shows

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Along thing I remember from The Sopranos is everyone bitching about the ending of the series

I liked the ending, I just find it generally a bit overrated as a show. That's not a knock on the series more its rep and how much its been talked about. Once again there is a bit of critical bias towards that sort of show compared to a show say like Buffy. Personally I think Buffy's the more interesting and entertaining show, but sometimes a more masculine or quote/unquote serious show will get the love from some critics compared with the more genre based show. Another example of an overlooked show in this case is probably Orphan Black.

Reactions: Alexa

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Oh I love the modern Battlestar. Maybe 20 is a bit high but I don't have too many problems with that choice.

Also I'm happy 30 Rock made the top 20. That is legit one of my fave comedies. To quote Liz Lemon "I'm jizzing over that one" :D