Ring Of Honor 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In June 2013, A Backstage argument between the owner of ROH and the Head Booker, Led to the latter to walk out on the show. After searching for A New Booker, they had found their man.
A British man Named Forrest. He has announced his plans for ROH and Now.....
He sets them into Motion.

ACH
Adam Cole
Archibald Peck
BJ Whitmer
Bob Evans
Bobby Fish
Caprice Coleman
Cedric Alexander
Cliff Compton
Davey Richards
Delirious
Eddie Edwards
Harlem Bravado
Homicide
Jay Briscoe
Jay Lethal
Jimmy Jacobs
Jimmy Rave
Kevin Steen
Kyle O'Reilly
Lancelot Bravado
Maria Kanellis
Mark Briscoe
Matt Hardy
Matt Taven
Mike Bennet
Mike Mondo
Mike Sydal
Mr.Ernesto Osiris
MsChif
Nigel McGuiness
Prince Nana
QT Marshall
Rhett Titus
Rhino
Scarlett Bourdeaux
Shane Hagadorn
Silas Young
Steve Corino
TaDarius Thomas
Tommaso Ciampa
Truth Martini
Veda Scott
Vinny Marseglia

ROH TV - Matt Taven
ROH Tag Team - ReDRagon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly)
ROH World - Jay Briscoe

So I started this on MP and I'm going to Port everything into this forum as well. I'll start off by putting all the shows I've done so far here then I'll just post a new show once this catches up.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ring Of Honor Wrestling Saturday 6 July 2013
Kevin Kelly: Hello, everybody and welcome to Ring of Honor wrestling. On Tonight Episode, We will have a special Message from S.C.U.M, as they address Jay Briscoe and Kevin Steen and Jay Briscoe will go one on one with Adam Cole, as Briscoe prepares to face off against a Member of S.C.U.M at the next event.

American Wolves vs Coleman and Alexander

Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Coleman hits hard. Tag to Cedric Alexander. Cedric Alexander takes a butterfly suplex from Richards. Richards tags out to Eddie Edwards. Back heel kick from Die Hard. Tag between Cedric Alexander and Caprice Coleman. Hard slam by Die Hard. Springboard blockbuster! American Wolves have Caprice Coleman to themselves. Superkick/German Suplex! 1....2....3! It's over. American Wolves climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

67/64/86

*Edwards and Richards are still in the ring, both holding Microphones.*
Edwards: Hey Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly, I think we all know here who the real champions are here!
Richards: We have faced the best ROH Has to offer, I think it's time that you two punks get down here and face us!

*O'Reilly and Fish come down to the ring and have a staredown with The American Wolves*
O'Reilly: You want your match? You can have it, but not now...No.
Fish: We'll see each other at Bluegrass Brawl, then we'll prove who the best in ROH are.

*Both teams start to trade insults at each other before ReDRagon Leave the ring.*

OR: 73%

*The Camera Cuts to backstage where Steve Corino and S.C.U.M Are waiting in front of the Camera*

Corino: You Might be thinking, Why did we throw Steen out of S.C.U.M? Well, Our reason are simple, He lost the title to someone who was inferior and he gave McGuiness the advantage.
See, We were blinded by Steen, He always talked about how he was the best but We know now, that S.C.U.M still have their best talent with them.
Jay Briscoe, Be prepared, because Matt Hardy, will win that Title from you and S.C.U.M Will Take control of ROH.

OR: 69%

Mark Briscoe vs Matt Taven

Stiff chop lights up Taven. M. Briscoe walks into a trip. Forearm to the face from Taven on M. Briscoe. Mark Briscoe charges, Taven moves, the referee gets knocked out! Flying knee to the face from Matt Taven. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Mark Briscoe blocks a right hand and fires back. Running knee lift from Mark Briscoe. Mark Briscoe DDTs Taven. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Massive lariat. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Taven counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Second rope splash by Taven. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Mark Briscoe powers out of a Matt Taven headlock. Mark Briscoe signals for the Mark Out! Rhett Titus comes out of the crowd and into the ring! Mark Briscoe turns around. Rhett Titus spins M. Briscoe around. Rhett Titus hits the Muff Diver! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Titus! Taven and Titus tie Mark Briscoe up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

58/57/74

*After the match, Briscoe Is thrown from the ring by Titus and Taven stays inside the ring with Titus. S.C.U.M Arrive, Corino with a Microphone in hand. The Crowd Boos at S.C.U.M.*

Corino: Everyone, Tonight, I was keeping a Suprise from you. The Kind that could rock the tide of War. Tonight, I am proud to Announce that Matt Taven is Officialy A Member of S.C.U.M!

*Taven Starts trying to pump the crowd up with fellow members of S.C.U.M*

Corino: Also, Kevin Steen, Next week, Rhino here, will face you one on one to prove how despensible you were to us.

OR: 64%

Adam Cole vs Jay Briscoe

Back suplex on J. Briscoe. Jay Briscoe walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Cole. Running knee lift from Adam Cole. Adam Cole with a spinning neckbreaker on J. Briscoe. J. Briscoe powers out of a headlock. Jay Briscoe with a spinning neckbreaker on Cole. Hard slam by J. Briscoe. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Jay Briscoe misses a big legdrop. J. Briscoe walks into a jaw breaker. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. J. Briscoe walks into a side choke slam. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. J. Briscoe reverses a Adam Cole hammerlock. Cole takes a back suplex. Cole ducks a wild right hand. J. Briscoe tastes a high angle back suplex. The two competitors end up in the corner, grappling. The referee tries to break them up, but Cole pushes him away. The ref tries again, and this time J. Briscoe is the one to shove the referee away...and that prompts a double DQ decision from the referee! Matt Hardy comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Matt Hardy spins J. Briscoe around. Matt Hardy hits the Twist Of Hate! Jay Briscoe has been left down on the canvas.

69/66/88

Overall of 67 for my first show, gotta take what I'm given.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ring Of Honor Wrestling ,Saturday,13 July, 2013

Kelly: Hello Everyone and welcome To Ring of Honor Wrestling! Tonight, We have The Briscoes taking on Matt Hardy and New S.C.U.M Member, Matt Taven and We have a Number one contender triple threat match, The winner getting a shot at the TV Title at Bluegrass Brawl!

*Kevin Steen is backstage, holding his microphone*
Steen: Rhino, Your Lucky tonight, My surprise hasn't arrived yet, but once it does, you'll be in trouble. You and S.C.U.M will be taken down, not by McGuinness and his merry men, But by me and Team Steen! I suggest that you and S.C.U.M Watch your backs, Because WE are Going to take you down!
OR:72%

Kevin Steen vs Rhino

Kevin Steen hits some punches. Steen hits a right hand. Rude Awakening on Rhino by Steen. Rude Awakening on Rhino by Steen. Rhino pushes out of a Kevin Steen hold. Flying shoulder tackle by Rhino sends Steen to the mat. Hard slam by Rhino. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Rhino gets taken down out of nowhere. Rhino walks into a spike slam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Side suplex from Steen. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Rhino ducks a clothesline attempt. Rhino hits some punches. Steen reverses a Rhino hammerlock. Fallaway slam by Kevin Steen. Rhino is in trouble. Here it comes - Package Piledriver. Rhett Titus slides into the ring out of nowhere! Steen takes a stiff punch to the face and falls to the canvas. The referee calls for the DQ as Rhett Titus continues to attack Steen. Rhino and Titus put the boots to Kevin Steen, stomping away on him.
Winner by DQ: Kevin Steen
OR:82%

Kevin Steen, Rhino and Rhett Titus are still in the ring. Both men Continue attacking Steen, beating him down 2-on-1. Out of the crowd comes a Fan in a Hoodie. Security try to stop him but he slides into the ring and joins the fight, taking on Rhino and Titus. Kevin Steen Gets back up and helps the Hooded man, fighting back too. Both men clothesline the S.C.U.M Members over the top rope and start telling them to walk away. The Hooded man shakes Steen's hand then takes down his hood and reveals....
El Generico!
OR: 73%

Michael Elgin vs Roderick Strong vs Tommaso Ciampa

Michael Elgin uses a forearm to the face. Roderick Strong fires off some right and left hands. Roderick Strong gets taken down out of nowhere. Ciampa suplexes Roderick Strong. Suplex into a front slam from Ciampa. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Ciampa gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Ciampa blocks a punch. R. Strong walks into a spike slam. Ciampa walks into a side choke slam. Michael Elgin moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Revolution Elgin Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished.
Winner and No.1 Contender for the TV Title: Michael Elgin
OR: 62%

El Generico is sitting in Backstage, when Kevin Steen walks in. He thanks El Generico for Arriving and shakes his hand. We hear Steen say "Where are the others?" To which Generico Shrugs.
OR:68%

The Briscoe Brothers vs Matt Hardy and Matt Taven

Jay Briscoe with a spinning neckbreaker on Matt Hardy. Hard slam by J. Briscoe. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag between Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe. The Briscoe Brothers whip Matt Hardy into the corner. Mark Briscoe whips Jay Briscoe in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. M. Briscoe slams Matt Hardy down. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. M. Briscoe bodyslams Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy slips out the back of a Mark Briscoe bodyslam. Matt Hardy DDTs Mark Briscoe. Matt Hardy tags out to Matt Taven. Flying elbow from Matt Taven, barely hitting the target. Matt Taven hits a missile dropkick on M. Briscoe. Mark Briscoe blocks a right hand and fires back. Tag between Mark Briscoe and Jay Briscoe. Massive backbreaker, Taven got planted. Taven walks into a side choke slam. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Jay Briscoe uses a forearm to the face. Matt Taven blocks a right hand and fires back. Second rope splash by Taven. Jacobs \ Rave come running down the aisle with chairs! Taven whips Jay Briscoe into the ropes. Jacobs jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Jacobs, J. Briscoe, and the chair! Jay Briscoe falls to the canvas. Jay Briscoe is stunned as Taven heads to the top rope. Flying Crossbody!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Taven \ Matt Hardy signal to each other...and they attack The Briscoe Brothers! After an swift brawl, J. Briscoe and M. Briscoe are left down in the ring.
Winners: Matt Hardy and Matt Taven
OR:79%

Show Rating: 73%
I'm just going to keep posting the shows untill their up to date then I'll be putting up dirtsheets and Shows after I finish them.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ring Of Honor Wrestling 20th July 2013
Kevin Kelly: Hello and Welcome to this week's edition of Ring Of Honor wrestling. Tonight, El Generico Returns to the ring as he will face Jimmy Jacobs in our main event and We will also find out who Eddie Edward's new Partner is. But now, Kevin Steen and El Generico are down in the ring, It looks like their going to do something

*Kevin Steen and El Generico walk to the ring, Steen holding a Microphone*
Steen: Last week, I brought Generico back to fight S.C.U.M. Now, If the Camera picked up on what I said last week, then you would know, there were supposed to be others. Well tonight, You will be seeing the Second Person to join me on my Quest to destroy S.C.U.M.
So, I Introduce to you, From Chikara, The Second member of Team Steen, Jigsaw!
*Jigsaw comes out from backstage and is being cheered as he walks to the ring*
Steen: And, Tonight, He's Your Opponent, Matt Taven!
*Steen and Generico Leave, Jigsaw stays in the ring and Matt Taven walks to ring for his next match*

OR:71%

Matt Taven vs Jigsaw

Spin kick by Jigsaw to the face. Back heel kick from Jigsaw. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Matt Taven elbows Jigsaw in the face to break a hammerlock. Kick from Matt Taven to the leg. Flying elbow from Matt Taven, barely hitting the target. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Matt Taven with an enziguri. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Face crusher from Taven on Jigsaw. Jigsaw kicks Matt Taven in the gut to reverse the momentum. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Taven is down. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Jigsaw face jams Matt Taven. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Driven DDT by Jigsaw. Kick from Jigsaw to the leg. Matt Taven fights out of a grapple. Jigsaw takes a knee lift from Taven. Taven face jams Jigsaw. Matt Taven floors Jigsaw near the ropes and makes the pin. Taven is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Matt Taven leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Taven has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Jigsaw to look for revenge.
62/49/76

Matt Taven is walking backstage after his win, when he meets Michael Elgin. Both men are facing each over face to face when Taven finally announces the match type. An I Quit Match!
OR: 60%

reDRagon vs Bravado Brothers

Harlem gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from O'Reilly. Stun Gun from Kyle O'Reilly! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag to Bobby Fish. Kyle O'Reilly scoops up Harlem. Fish bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Rude Awakening on Harlem Bravado by Fish. Harlem ducks a wild right hand. Big clothesline from Harlem. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Harlem tags out to Lancelot Bravado. Lancelot hits a stump piledriver on Bobby Fish. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Lancelot looks shocked. Bobby Fish takes a right hand to the temple from Lancelot. Lancelot Bravado gets taken down out of nowhere. Flying shoulder tackle by Fish sends Lancelot to the mat. Fish tags out to Kyle O'Reilly. Kyle O'Reilly uses a forearm to the face. Tag to Harlem Bravado. Stun Gun from Kyle O'Reilly! Harlem Bravado is all alone...Chasing The Dragon!! 1....2....3! reDRagon go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.
65/50/81

*ReDRagon are in the ring.Out Comes Eddie Edwards*
Edwards:Sure Richards Is gone, But that still doesn't mean I will give up on trying to Kick your ass! I've chosen my partner and if your Man enough, You'll Accept him into our match!
O'Reilly: Sure, We Accept, It'll only mean that someone else gets to lose against us then that coward, Davey Richards!
Edwards: Well then, It Looks like the DojoBros are Back because my Partner is none other than Roderick Strong!
*Out comes R. Strong, and the two teams stare each other down. *
OR:60%

El Generico vs Jimmy Jacobs

Running knee lift from Jimmy Jacobs. Jimmy Jacobs scores with a face jam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Jimmy Jacobs gets taken down out of nowhere. Kick from El Generico to the leg. Legsweep out of nowhere. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Jacobs walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Spin kick by El Generico to the face. Jimmy Jacobs elbows El Generico in the face to break a hammerlock. Jimmy Jacobs hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Flapjack from Jacobs. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Big backdrop on El Generic, executed well. El Generic takes a headbutt from Jimmy Jacobs. El Generic kicks Jimmy Jacobs in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying elbow from El Generico. Springboard blockbuster! El Generico sets Jimmy Jacobs up in the corner. BRAINBUUUSTAAAHHH!!!! Perfectly executed! Rhino quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! El Generico turns around. Rhino spins El Generic around. Rhino hits the Gore! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Rhino! Jacobs and Rhino are beating the hell out of El Generico! Kevin Steen sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Jimmy Jacobs, exchanging punches, while El Generico comes back, sending Rhino out of the ring with a clothesline. Steenerico have cleared the ring, driving off Jacobs and Rhino!
72/63/81

Overall Rating: 66% Dissapointed with this, The Fans didn't help tonight either.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Pre Show
TaDarius Thomas vs Silas Young

TaDarius Thomas scores with a back heel kick on Young. Spin kick by TaDarius Thomas to the face. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Young kicks TaDarius Thomas in the gut to reverse the momentum. Legsweep out of nowhere. Stiff high kick on TD Thomas by Silas Young. Silas Young hits a rolling kick on TD Thomas. Silas Young gets taken down out of nowhere. Second rope splash by TD Thomas. Silas Young can barely stand. High Kick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! TaDarius Thomas goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory
59/37/81

BlueGrass Brawl

Kelly: Hello ROH Fans and welcome to ROH Bluegrass Brawl! Tonight, Michael Elgin will challenge Matt Taven for the TV Title, DojoBros reunite to take on ReDRagon for the Tag Team belts, Team Steen go 4 on 4 against S.C.U.M, Rhino Faces Steen One on One in a Hardcore match and Matt Hardy Challenges Jay Bricoe for the World Title! But now we go to the ring, as Teem steen are Looking to say something!

*Team Steen have come to the ring, led by Kevin Steen. He takes the microphones*
Steen: Generico and Jigsaw are only 2 of my Allies, There are more out there and In the locker room, who want to take S.C.U.M Down, but Generico here, asked me to try a young tag team out. I know your expecting the Young Bucks (Big Pop) But their not the tag team in question. Instead, I welcome to you, The newest Tag Team in ROH, Shane Matthews and Scott Parker, 3.0!
*3.0 come down the aisle. They climb in and join their new partners, cementing the new alliance.*

-- ROH World Tag Team Title Match!
DojoBros vs reDRagon

Roderick Strong snap suplexes Fish. Fish walks into a jaw breaker. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag between Roderick Strong and Eddie Edwards. DojoBros whip Fish into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Die Hard uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Stiff high kick on Fish by Eddie Edwards. Bobby Fish hits a right hand out of nowhere. Die Hard walks into a side choke slam. Tag to Kyle O'Reilly. Vertical suplex by Kyle O'Reilly. O'Reilly suplexes Eddie Edwards. Kyle O'Reilly misses a clothesline. Tag between Eddie Edwards and Roderick Strong. R. Strong suplexes Kyle O'Reilly. R. Strong hits a swinging DDT on Kyle O'Reilly. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! R. Strong looks shocked. Roderick Strong uses a forearm to the face. O'Reilly blocks a suplex attempt. Full nelson slam! Roderick Strong grabs Kyle O'Reilly from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but O'Reilly rolls through with the move! He used a pull of the tights to get R. Strong over! 1....2...3! The referee was out of position and didn't see it! DojoBros look like they aren't done...and they attack reDRagon! After an exchange of blows, O'Reilly and Fish are laid out in the ring.
73/58/89

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Jay Briscoe vs Matt Hardy match
OR:79%

-- ROH Television Title Match!
Matt Taven vs Michael Elgin

Taven hits a quick kick on Elgin. Taven hits a flying kick on Elgin. Taven hits a spinning back kick. Matt Taven misses a big legdrop. Elgin hits a stump piledriver on Matt Taven. Taven blocks a punch. Second rope splash by Taven. Slingshot clothesline by Taven. Elgin counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Stiff chop lights up Taven. Elgin walks into a trip. Taven hits an arm drag on Elgin. Steve Corino comes running down the aisle with a chair! Taven goes to irish whip Michael Elgin into the ropes. Corino hits Elgin with a chair to the back! Taven floors Michael Elgin and locks in an ankle lock! The referee asks Elgin....and we have a submission! The match is over. Taven and Corino are putting the boots to Michael Elgin! Mark Briscoe comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Taven \ Corino running for cover. Mark Briscoe saved Elgin from a major beating.
70/55/85

Team Steen (El Generico, Shane Matthews, Scott Parker, and Jigsaw) vs S.C.U.M. (Cliff Compton, Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Rave, and Rhett Titus)

Matthews hits a quick kick on Compton. Matthews hits an arm drag on Compton. Tag between Shane Matthews and Jigsaw. Jigsaw scores with a back heel kick on Compton. Tag between Cliff Compton and Jimmy Rave. Rave walks into a high dropkick from Jigsaw. Jigsaw tags out to Scott Parker. Jigsaw scoops up Rave. Parker bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Rave takes a hurrancarana. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag to El Generico. Flying elbow from El Generico. Flying cross body off the top rope! El Generic tags out to Shane Matthews. Shane Matthews with an enziguri. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Rave backdrops Shane Matthews out of a piledriver attempt. Rave tags out to Rhett Titus. Hard impact russian legsweep by Titus. Short range spear from Rhett Titus. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Titus tags out to Jimmy Jacobs. Rhett Titus scoops up Matthews. Jacobs bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Jimmy Jacobs with a standing spinebuster. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Jacobs looks shocked. Jacobs walks into a trip. Flying elbow from Jigsaw. Tag to El Generico. Flying elbow off the top rope by El Generico. Jacobs powers out of a headlock. Tag to Rhett Titus. Jacobs \ Titus whip El Generic into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. El Generic pushes out of a Rhett Titus hold. Second rope splash by El Generic. El Generico drives Rhett Titus into the corner. BRAINBUUUSTAAAHHH!!!! 1....2....3.

66/56/77

*Matt Hardy is backstage,With S.C.U.M minus Rhino*
Hardy: Jay Briscoe, That title you hold, It belongs to us, S.C.U.M. You May of beat Steen for it, But he's getting whats coming to him and so will you, when we step into that ring tonight, Don't expect your brother or McGuinness to come out and help. It'll only be me and You, One on One! I Shall Destroy you, Jay Briscoe, For the title and for S.C.U.M!
OR:76%

Kevin Steen vs Rhino - Hardcore Match

Steen takes a headbutt from Rhino. Chair shot. Running knee lift from Rhino. Rude Awakening on Kevin Steen by Rhino. Kevin Steen hits a right hand out of nowhere. Rhino eats a trash can. Kevin Steen hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Rhino ducks a wild right hand. Rhino hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Rhino turns Steen inside-out with a clothesline. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Rhino misses a clothesline. Rhino takes a headbutt from Kevin Steen. Rhino powers out of a Kevin Steen headlock. Running knee lift from Rhino. Rhino moves in for the kill. Gore!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Kevin Steen leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Rhino comes running as well, and Steen gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.
81/79/84

-- ROH World Title Match!
Matt Hardy vs Jay Briscoe

Matt Hardy takes a headbutt from Jay Briscoe. Stiff chop lights up Matt Hardy. Bodyslam by J. Briscoe. Rude Awakening on Matt Hardy by J. Briscoe. Matt Hardy reverses a hip toss. Big dropkick by Matt Hardy, who got good elevation. Matt Hardy suplexes Jay Briscoe. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. J. Briscoe blocks a punch. Jay Briscoe DDTs Matt Hardy. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Jay Briscoe with a standing spinebuster. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Matt Hardy avoids an avalanche, Jay Briscoe hits the turnbuckles hard. Matt Hardy hits a right hand on Jay Briscoe. J. Briscoe counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flying shoulder tackle by J. Briscoe sends Matt Hardy to the mat. Mark Briscoe comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Matt Hardy turns around. Mark Briscoe spins Matt Hardy around. Mark Briscoe hits the Mark Out! M. Briscoe leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1....2....3! J. Briscoe defeats Matt Hardy. Jay Briscoe, having taken the victory thanks to the outside interference of Mark Briscoe, goes over and shakes hands with him, showing that their plan was a success.

81/83/77

OR:74%

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ring Of Honor Wrestling 27 July 2013
Kelly: Hello Folks and Welcome to Ring Of Honor Wrestling. Tonight we'll see the aftermath of the bluegrass brawl that took place last Sunday. ReDRagon Retained the tag belts, Team Steen beat S.C.U.M, Rhino Defeated Steen in a Hardcore match and Jay Briscoe defeated Matt Hardy with outside help from Mark Briscoe. Tonight, We'll see what effect these results have had on our roster!

A video is played, hyping the Jay Briscoe vs Matt Hardy feud. It Highlight their matches and their match at Bluegrass Brawl.
OR:70%

Eddie Edwards vs Scott Parker

Second rope flying axe handle, Die Hard goes down. Scott Parker hits a missile dropkick on Die Hard. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Die Hard blocks a kick from Scott Parker. Eddie Edwards uses a forearm to the face. Parker gets caught with a short powerbomb from Die Hard. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Eddie Edwards scores with a released tiger suplex on Parker. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Eddie Edwards snap suplexes Parker. Scott Parker powers out of a Eddie Edwards headlock. Flying elbow off the top rope by Scott Parker. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Parker face jams Eddie Edwards. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Legsweep out of nowhere. Parker hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Parker walks into a trip. Die Hard hits a dropkick on Scott Parker. Short powerbomb by Die Hard. Eddie Edwards floors Scott Parker. Here it comes...Achilles Lock! Scott Parker taps! Bobby Fish comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Die Hard turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Bobby Fish has left Die Hard down and bloodied.

68/48/88

Bobby Fish Turns around and starts to beat Eddie Edwards. It continues to be a vicious attack, until Roderick Strong runs out from the back and makes the save by driving off Bobby Fish and Helping Edwards up, signifying his face turn.

El Generico vs Rhino

Rhino takes a flying neckbreaker from El Generico. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. El Generico gets taken down out of nowhere. Stiff chop lights up El Generic. Fallaway slam by Rhino. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Flapjack from Rhino. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Running knee lift from Rhino. El Generic kicks Rhino in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope splash by El Generic. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Flying knee to the face from El Generico. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! El Generic looks shocked. El Generic uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spinning back kick from El Generico. Rhino powers out of a headlock. Back elbow connects, El Generic staggers backward. Massive lariat. El Generico is in trouble. Here it comes - Rhino Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Rhino gives a murderous look toward El Generico...and attacks! El Generic gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Rhino leaves the ring having left El Generico down and out.
73/69/78

*Rhino is in the Ring Microphone in hand*
Rhino: Steen! I'm not done with you yet. I may of beat you, but I want to break you and I want to put you out of Business for good! Your Little buddy here is a symbol of whats to come. Steen, You can throw anything at me and I will still come hunting you down, One way or another! So Get your Ass Out here now!
*Steen Doesn't show and Rhino gets Pissed. He heads to the back to find Steen*
OR:75%

Matt Hardy vs Mark Briscoe

M. Briscoe takes a kick. M. Briscoe takes a back suplex. Gut buster, M. Briscoe hits hard. Mark Briscoe takes a butterfly suplex from Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy walks into a trip. Flying shoulder tackle by M. Briscoe sends Matt Hardy to the mat. Hard slam by M. Briscoe. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Mark Briscoe gets taken down out of nowhere. Matt Hardy suplexes Mark Briscoe. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Matt Hardy with a reverse suplex. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. M. Briscoe counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. M. Briscoe bodyslams Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy ducks a wild right hand. Matt Hardy snap suplexes M. Briscoe. Mark Briscoe can barely stand. Twist Of Hate! 1....2....3. Mark Briscoe leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Matt Hardy comes running as well, and M. Briscoe gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.
75/74/77

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ring Of Honor Wrestling 27 July 2013
Kelly: Hello Folks and Welcome to Ring Of Honor Wrestling. Tonight we'll see the aftermath of the bluegrass brawl that took place last Sunday. ReDRagon Retained the tag belts, Team Steen beat S.C.U.M, Rhino Defeated Steen in a Hardcore match and Jay Briscoe defeated Matt Hardy with outside help from Mark Briscoe. Tonight, We'll see what effect these results have had on our roster!

A video is played, hyping the Jay Briscoe vs Matt Hardy feud. It Highlight their matches and their match at Bluegrass Brawl.
OR:70%

Eddie Edwards vs Scott Parker

Second rope flying axe handle, Die Hard goes down. Scott Parker hits a missile dropkick on Die Hard. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Die Hard blocks a kick from Scott Parker. Eddie Edwards uses a forearm to the face. Parker gets caught with a short powerbomb from Die Hard. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Eddie Edwards scores with a released tiger suplex on Parker. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Eddie Edwards snap suplexes Parker. Scott Parker powers out of a Eddie Edwards headlock. Flying elbow off the top rope by Scott Parker. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Parker face jams Eddie Edwards. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Legsweep out of nowhere. Parker hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Parker walks into a trip. Die Hard hits a dropkick on Scott Parker. Short powerbomb by Die Hard. Eddie Edwards floors Scott Parker. Here it comes...Achilles Lock! Scott Parker taps! Bobby Fish comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Die Hard turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Bobby Fish has left Die Hard down and bloodied.

68/48/88

Bobby Fish Turns around and starts to beat Eddie Edwards. It continues to be a vicious attack, until Roderick Strong runs out from the back and makes the save by driving off Bobby Fish and Helping Edwards up, signifying his face turn.

El Generico vs Rhino

Rhino takes a flying neckbreaker from El Generico. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. El Generico gets taken down out of nowhere. Stiff chop lights up El Generic. Fallaway slam by Rhino. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Flapjack from Rhino. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Running knee lift from Rhino. El Generic kicks Rhino in the gut to reverse the momentum. Second rope splash by El Generic. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Flying knee to the face from El Generico. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! El Generic looks shocked. El Generic uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spinning back kick from El Generico. Rhino powers out of a headlock. Back elbow connects, El Generic staggers backward. Massive lariat. El Generico is in trouble. Here it comes - Rhino Driver. 1....2...3, it's finished. Rhino gives a murderous look toward El Generico...and attacks! El Generic gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Rhino leaves the ring having left El Generico down and out.
73/69/78

*Rhino is in the Ring Microphone in hand*
Rhino: Steen! I'm not done with you yet. I may of beat you, but I want to break you and I want to put you out of Business for good! Your Little buddy here is a symbol of whats to come. Steen, You can throw anything at me and I will still come hunting you down, One way or another! So Get your Ass Out here now!
*Steen Doesn't show and Rhino gets Pissed. He heads to the back to find Steen*
OR:75%

Matt Hardy vs Mark Briscoe

M. Briscoe takes a kick. M. Briscoe takes a back suplex. Gut buster, M. Briscoe hits hard. Mark Briscoe takes a butterfly suplex from Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy walks into a trip. Flying shoulder tackle by M. Briscoe sends Matt Hardy to the mat. Hard slam by M. Briscoe. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Mark Briscoe gets taken down out of nowhere. Matt Hardy suplexes Mark Briscoe. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Matt Hardy with a reverse suplex. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. M. Briscoe counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. M. Briscoe bodyslams Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy ducks a wild right hand. Matt Hardy snap suplexes M. Briscoe. Mark Briscoe can barely stand. Twist Of Hate! 1....2....3. Mark Briscoe leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Matt Hardy comes running as well, and M. Briscoe gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.
75/74/77