Request a Smiley v3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No... wait a minute now. You claim that the Daniels smiley won't be used. Well, I'd use it, Testify would as well since he's been claiming for a Daniels smiley for quite some time now, and Rain and GN have already said it was quality stuff and they'd use it as well. That's 4 people. On the other hand, the Neymar smiley is used solely by you, Jose, and occasionally Baraa, to make fun of me. That's 3 people. You deny the addition of the most popular smiley and keep the least used one in? Hypocrisy at its best. You have three options. Add the Daniels smiley. Remove the Neymar smiley. Or live the whole rest of your life knowing that a random guy in the internet said you were a hypocrite over two little images of people's faces... but with enough proof.

Your choice. @Crayo

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Was The Rock smiley added yet?

Also

7eed683cf8a0a3c474b7cda16afd3fe1.png

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
No... wait a minute now. You claim that the Daniels smiley won't be used. Well, I'd use it, Testify would as well since he's been claiming for a Daniels smiley for quite some time now, and Rain and GN have already said it was quality stuff and they'd use it as well. That's 4 people. On the other hand, the Neymar smiley is used solely by you, Jose, and occasionally Baraa, to make fun of me. That's 3 people. You deny the addition of the most popular smiley and keep the least used one in? Hypocrisy at its best. You have three options. Add the Daniels smiley. Remove the Neymar smiley. Or live the whole rest of your life knowing that a random guy in the internet said you were a hypocrite over two little images of people's faces... but with enough proof.

Your choice. @Crayo

The Daniels smiley has no expression. The Neymar smiley is here for the sole purpose of pissing you off.

Find me a Daniels smiley with an expression that represents something.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The Daniels smiley has no expression. The Neymar smiley is here for the sole purpose of pissing you off.

:sad: Thought it was sort of like an "I'm watching you" smiley, but yeah, I understand.

Remove Neymar :upset:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Crayo said:

LolCrayo hatin'.