Rate the Avy & Sig above you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 1 - Kevin Nash

Alright, alright we're starting over again here so I'm going to do this in a more orderly fashion as opposed to the haphazard way I did it before. There are a few changes, mostly this will be updated every two days instead of three, so you will have today and tomorrow to vote for this fellow. Also I will be following a trend with the guys. Blocks of 5, this week is the original nWo black and white. And we'll kick it off with the big man Kevin Nash.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
nash.jpg

I am no longer going to write out huge blurbs, it annoys me and it takes too long, so I'll just list the titles they held for flavour.

Titles Held:

WWE Tag Team Titles x2
WWE Intercontinental Title
WWE World Title
WCW Tag Team Titles x7
WCW World Title x4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Nash, he kills me. But as a wrestler, well, even he'll admit he's lazy. But as I said he entertains me a whole hell of a lot so 5.5/10 despite the lack of wrestling ability.

However he did get the extra .5 for the ability to tear his quad by just running across the ring.

Soulpower

Kevin Nash... Formerly Vinnie Vegas and OZ in WCW... I'll give him a 5, he makes me laugh but he's so clumsy in the ring, hell he gets hurt basically everytime he gets in the ring.... Arghhh!! My Quad!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Kevin Nash... Formerly Vinnie Vegas and OZ in WCW... I'll give him a 5, he makes me laugh but he's so clumsy in the ring, hell he gets hurt basically everytime he gets in the ring.... Arghhh!! My Quad!

I swear, I know I shouldn't laugh at that, but that was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Slash

Reaction score
5/10 didn't really like him much when he came back to the business he was to big as what they played him out as. In TNA he was ok the storyline with the X-division in my opinion was kind of wierd but in a good way.

Soulpower

I swear, I know I shouldn't laugh at that, but that was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I think that was his first match after coming back from his bicep injury... He goes to hit one of the Dudleyz and.... Argh!! My QUad. Even when its serious he makes me laugh.

xtremebadass

6/10 I give him that because I could care less for him except that little skit he did in TNA, otherwise he is just a big guy that really wasn't entertaining and got injured most of the time.

Truth

Reaction score
8/10

Argubly started the attitude era by flicking off Taker, great big man, was in the legendary NWO and is hilarious right now in TNA. Wouldnt push over younger guys was his biggest flaw.

xtremebadass

I liked when he was at Mania, he said something like "I am the sh** and that's it" I thought that was pretty funny, but he still isn't that great

oneofakind

Reaction score

how could you forget Diesel!?!?!? ill hook him up with a 6 hes a better entertainer than a wrestler. Most big guys are really this way except for Lesnar he was a decent wrestler for being big. And im not a fan of just powerhouses thats why he gets a 6!

MJ807

Reaction score
6/10 He is an average wrestler but he is great on the mic a real legendary wrestler his stint in TNA right now lowered his ratng from me but he is still on of the best.

King_Ash

Reaction score
7/10 loved him back when he was in the NWO Wolfpack and when he came to WWE to challenge triple H (that period).

Taker

Reaction score
My rating for Kevin Nash!

Well, Kevin Nash has always been a great wrestler in the eyes of me, he has had many many matches over the years that have left people sitting on the edge of their seats. He was called the Big Daddy in the early 90's, but i didn't like him much then. Then when he came back has part of NWO i was shocked when he turned on Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 18. But the most brutal match...and it is one of my favourites, is when he came back to feud with Triple H and ended up in The Hell In A Cell with him at Bad Blood 2003 with Mick Foley being the special referee. Unfortunatly he got pinned by HHH as a result of a pedagree. I am going to give this 7ft hardman a.... 8/10!

Kevin Nash: 8/10

The A-man

Reaction score
Nash's work was better during his 'enforcer' role for Shawn Michaels back in around 1993. He hit it big when he helped form the first (and original) version of the nWo........and pretty much stumbled his way left and right after that.

RATING: 6/10