Rate RAW 10/13/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate RAW 10/13/14

• 1/10

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 2/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
How was Sheamus vs Miz a bad match? IMO it was a fine little sports entertainment match that did its job perfectly, building up the feud of the Miz vs Sheamusby screwing Sheamus out of the win yet again.

INB4 BecausetheMiz

How was Sheamus vs Miz a good match? I don't care if the match served its purpose. I just did not like it. It wasn't a complete garbage, but it wasn't good either.

However, I did like what Sandow was doing while the match was going on. That's the best moment(s) this match had.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How was Sheamus vs Miz a good match? I don't care if the match served its purpose. I just did not like it. It wasn't a complete garbage, but it wasn't good either.

However, I did like what Sandow was doing while the match was going on. That's the best moment(s) this match had.
Because both men involved are good wrestlers? The match told a loud and clear story which was easy to follow, there wasn't any big botches or mistakes made and both guys got their characters over with the crowd. Text book definition of good match. Not amazing, but not bad either

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Because both men involved are good wrestlers? The match told a loud and clear story which was easy to follow, there wasn't any big botches or mistakes made and both guys got their characters over with the crowd. Text book definition of good match. Not amazing, but not bad either
Honestly i was pretty jacked i didn't skip it. Solid RAW all the way through IMO (I skipped the diva nonsense)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Honestly i was pretty jacked i didn't skip it. Solid RAW all the way through IMO (I skipped the diva nonsense)
Same. Everything else did what it was supposed to do. Nothing amazing, but nothing horrible.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Same. Everything else did what it was supposed to do. Nothing amazing, but nothing horrible.
nah, a solid 7 imo. Nothing was shoved down your throat too much (which imo is the norm with raw) and it was decent. I loved the ziggler match, huge fan of his booking and idgaf about him loosing clean personally, although I think Rollins needed the dirty win to keep it going, and i'd bitch about Cena vs Orton again but it's best case Ontario. HIAC is really looking decently put together, most of all being another Cesaro vs Ziggler match. I love their feud.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Yes, both men are good wrestlers, indeed. But that doesn't mean I have to like whatever match they're working. In this case, I didn't like the match, not at all. And I don't care if the match 'perfectly' served its purpose. It wasn't my cup of tea.

All I liked was Sandow being entertaining.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
MITB briefcase >>> Intercontinental title
This clearly seems to be the case, particularly after yesterday evening.

So Cena loses the contract on a pole match, yet judging by the segment between Orton and The Authority, he and Randy's match is gonna end up headlining the PPV anyway? Not a bad deal for a guy who loses a match that he so dearly wanted to win. I guess "Gets to headline the PPV, too" wasn't written into the contract as well.

And I love how they're setting up the "rivalry" between Orton and Rollins and how it's so evidently planting the seeds for Orton's babyface turn soon. Hopefully he turns good in time to give us Brock vs Orton for the title. And while I hate to nitpick (well, actually I don't), but wouldn't it have made more sense to have Orton vs Swagger and Rollins vs Ziggler on Raw instead of the other way around? Orton won his match against Ziggler fair and square whereas Seth had to pull Swagger's tights, and I would think you'd want to protect your Intercontinental Champion (who with Brock Lesnar gone is technically the most prestigious champion on the show right now) with a cheap loss more so than a midcard geek like Jack Swagger whom they obviously don't care for. Oh well. No one will even remember or care about this by next week anyway. Regardless, Orton vs Ziggler was the match of the night.

I'll concede that Big Show vs Rusev was better than I expected it to be as well.

Last edited: