Psy Gangnam Style

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Nice little shit at Canadians there bud, you're certainly not doing a good job representing America. He's apologized. It was most likely a heat of the moment kind of thing. You're getting mad over literally nothing.

He apologized because he doesn't want Billboard radio to stop playing Gangnam Style and cut off his royalties.

If you're mad I took a dig at Canadians, you're getting mad over literally nothing, 'doncha knohhww.'

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Who's mad? I'm not mad, take all the shots you want on Canada. Have at her.

I think he knows Gangnam Style isn't going to last forever. He's got other music anyway. Which is also very good.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It crossed the 1 billion view mark yesterday. An achievement made even more remarkable by the fact that it has only been up for five months. Reports are saying that he has earnt around $8 million from this song already so at least he has been able to monetise it well.

_64909467_gangnamsss.png

The chart shows just how viral this song is and also how it has managed to sustain and even increase in popularity. It still shows no signs of slowing down and I wonder how many views this video can get.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
$8 million from the views of the video. That doesn't count the amount of money he makes from all of his countless appearances. But he still seems to be having a fun time, so I say let the man continue. If you got popular and rich off one song, you'd be milking that money cow for every fucking cent it could drop out.