iPhone vs Blackberry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What CM PUNK finisher is better?

• Anaconda Vice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go To Sleep

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
I was going to make this in the technology thread but I thought, fuck that lads. This is my question, which do you prefer or have? I know it's a craze round where I live, I personally have neither but I am getting a blackberry. Doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyway :sigh:, what's your opinion on the battle, who do you support as it were?

Kylie

Reaction score
Actually this will be moved to the Technology thread.

As for the answer to your question, I have an iPhone 3GS and I love it so I'd be biased and pick that.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
iphone (can't wait to I can get my upgrade in March)

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Neither. I'd personally go with a higher end Android based cell phone.

Jay

Reaction score
Neither. I'd personally go with a higher end Android based cell phone.

Androids have been tested to be better then both iPhones and Blackberrys for many different demographics, but mostly praised in the business world. I use mine to run a few organizations on campus, and i love it just as much as an iPhone (which i am a mac based guy).

Kizza

Reaction score
I'll echo the Android statement. My HTC Magic just updated itself yesterday, runs like an entirely different phone. Beautiful piece of machinery.

Jay

Reaction score
iPhone. Got the 4 and it's awesome

Wow, if thats all you judge technology by, then I am sorry for you.

Android has been a rapidly climbing market. So much so that Metro PCS (a pre-paid service) even jumped on the Android Band Wagon. Google was smart and allowed all carriers to use the device, unlike Apple which made it exclusive to AT&T for so long (but not for much longer).

Ben

Reaction score
I have a Droid X, had a I phone for a few years, but I prefer the Droid. Only thing the Iphone has on the Droid is with Apps, but that will get better with time as more developers get on board with creating Droid based apps.

Jay

Reaction score
I have a Droid X, had a I phone for a few years, but I prefer the Droid. Only thing the Iphone has on the Droid is with Apps, but that will get better with time as more developers get on board with creating Droid based apps.

Droid will never beat iPhone apps. iPhone has a 3 year advantage on them, so unless Google developes a shit load of apps, i dont see Droid anytime soon.