(Please RESPOND) Stars Of X changes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I was wondering if a change of date for Stars Of X would benefit anyone. I know Saturday nights are usually occupied ahead by plans of going out and such, I also see comments that posting Saturday night that people read Sunday.

Would people prefer a different date? and also time? what do u prefer?

When replying please vote on what day and time u would like it to be posted. I would prefer to avoid Mondays nights as people are on here waiting for RAW (unless people would read Stars Of X waiting for RAW), Wednesday is reserved for Warzone.

Here is a form for you guys, highlight, bold, color the choice you prefer

Day i prefer it to be posted:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Time Of Day I'd prefer:
Morning, Afternoon, Evening

How I'd prefer it to be posted:
All together, Segment by Segment

Pay Per View Date:
Sunday, Different Day (please post which day)

Improvements for Stars Of X:
Respond to members comments (commentary would quote members posts about Stars Of X or any Stars Of X star. Superstars could also address them)

Competition for leak results (winner of contest gets a show PM'd to them before it is posted)

Member storyline contribution (members could pm storyline ideas. Of course these should be from the more avid readers who are up-to-date and read weekly)

Any other suggestions:
Post here any suggestion you have for Stars Of X

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Threads are going to be read no matter what day they're posted. Just ask Crayo to put a banner like he does for the RAW/SD discussion threads when there's a new issue. If people forget, that will remind them.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Time Of Day I'd prefer:
Morning, Afternoon, Evening

All together, Segment by Segment

Pay Per View Date:
Sunday, Different Day (please post which day)

Respond to members comments (commentary would quote members posts about Stars Of X or any Stars Of X star. Superstars could also address them)

Competition for leak results (winner of contest gets a show PM'd to them before it is posted)

Member storyline contribution (members could pm storyline ideas. Of course these should be from the more avid readers who are up-to-date and read weekly)

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
@[Y2J Enigma] Thanks, so Friday works best for you and works for me as well

Member storylines: I don't have any superstars of yours, however I guess you can propose storyline ideas for any characters,

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yea, it would be nice to get home from school and relax by reading a SOX on a Friday. :D XP

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I like it how it currently is, but can live with whatever. Like the plug idea, but doubt itll be something crayo actually does, since he skips the TNA bar weekly lately.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Monday.

Time Of Day I'd prefer:
Afternoon.

Segment by Segment.

Pay Per View Date:
Saturday.

Have guest commentators who post the most one week in the threads on Federation X and let them write what they say - with a limit.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
@[King Regality] Can u explain your suggestion to me in a PM with a bit more detail

Ok, I like that idea @[King Regality]

The person who posts the most on a preview card or show can guest commentate in a match.

Who else likes this idea?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Saturday

Time Of Day I'd prefer:
Morning,

Segment by Segment

Pay Per View Date:
Sunday

My improvements come with my ratings :ryan:

Any other suggestions:
If we could find some1 who had enough talent in art to draw the stage setup & wrestlers. that'd be cool i guess