Paul Heyman Girl?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WrestlingInc said:
The WWE NXT Tout account posted a video of Paul Heyman teasing that his next recruit may be a "Paul Heyman girl" instead of a male wrestler, leading fans to speculate that Heyman may be recruiting NXT Women's Champion Paige. Heyman confirms he has found his next star but doesn't say who.

Note that the tout was taken down yesterday but they had it up for around 24 hours. With it being taken down I don't know if it means that they are scrapping the plan or if too much was given away and they want to remove it to try to get people to forget about it for now.

Whatever happens it is interesting that he specifically pointed out that it may be a Paul Heyman girl. He could be throwing everyone off by saying that only to bring up another male wrestler but it would be something new to see Heyman managing a female wrestler on RAW. The obvious name is Paige since she is the clear standout out of the female wrestlers in NXT and she recently celebrated her 21st birthday which is the age that WWE wants their main roster talent to be before going on the road.

Lesnar will be disappearing soon and Punk has gone to the good side so Heyman only has Curtis Axel left to manage. He has a lot of work to do with him but he can easily manage another new guy (or girl) at the same time.

Does Heyman need another disciple or should he solely focus on Axel? Can you see it being a female wrestler or will it be another male? Who do you want to see brought up at the next Paul Heyman Person?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I've always said to people if it ain't Paige, bring in Matt Morgan. I believe Matt Morgan isn't with TNA anymore, he'd make the perfect asset.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I saw the tout when it was still up, but I don't think it'll be a Paul Heyman Girl that'll be brought up from NXT. Hope they reveal the person soon, as they could possibly feud with Punk for a few months until we possibly get another Brock/Punk match.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Massive waste of time, the Diva's Division is okay at the minute so just put all the effort into Axel and make him successful

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah, I'm with Dale on this one. Even if it was Paige, who I'd love to get a good push, the division is still weak. She could only feud with AJ so long.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Nobody will ever care about women in athletic endeavours, so give the spot to RVD or something.

If it gets Paige on the roster as eye candy then I'm all for it, don't need to see any more brauds wrestling though it already eats up too much time.

Reaction score
I sThe Cork how young are you? In the 90's the divas division was big. Not too long ago the TNA knock out division was big.
You can have a womens division that counts but WWE needs to stop putting looks over athletic ability to do it

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The Divas division was big because almost everytime they were on TV they were in their underwear or wrestling in mud or some variation, all stuff they're not going to do these days. I don't mind womens wrestling for what it's worth.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The real news here is that TOUT is still a thing :hm:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Heyman needs to manage a tag team. Like maybe the Los Matadores or create a tag team with men like Xavior Woods and Justin Gabriel

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The Divas division was big because almost everytime they were on TV they were in their underwear or wrestling in mud or some variation, all stuff they're not going to do these days. I don't mind womens wrestling for what it's worth.

That's not true and you know it, if it was the case then how come the likes of Stacy Carter were not over like Trish, Lita and Chyna were. Trish and Lita got over because they were given interesting characters and had something to offer in the ring. Chyna got over because she was the first proper female inforcer and stood out as having a different look.

Wouldn't mind seeing someone like Paige attached to Heyman's stable, or maybe if Khama does return she could be a good fit for that position. Can also understand the arguments against it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Stacy Carter was just as over before Trish and Lita after showed her tits. Trish was ONLY over for her body and how much she showed of it until like 2004 and even then she still had quite a few Bra and Panties matches. Lita got over for her shitty moonsault and the fact that you could see her thong. Stacy Keibler was even more over than Lita at times and I wonder why that was because it wasn't her wrestling ability :hm:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Stacy Carter was just as over before Trish and Lita after showed her tits. Trish was ONLY over for her body and how much she showed of it until like 2004 and even then she still had quite a few Bra and Panties matches. Lita got over for her shitty moonsault and the fact that you could see her thong. Stacy Keibler was even more over than Lita at times and I wonder why that was because it wasn't her wrestling ability :hm:

Rubbish. Getting a novelty pop because you happen to show your breasts is not the same as actually being over. I don't mind Keibler, but she was never as over as Trish or Lita. And another flaw to your argument is that Trish was far more over 2004 and beyond you know when she wasn't showing her breasts so much. I too think you underestimate how the Lita character inspired teenage girls to get into wrestling that was one of the big appeals of the character.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Chyna barely ever wrestled other women.

Trish and Lita were big stars for sure but the division as a whole has never been thriving or as big as the mid tier mens titles.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
[MENTION=39]Keith[/MENTION]

I really think you're confusing over with how the IWC viewed them and your own opinions. Yes Trish and Lita were probably the two most over divas ever but those are only two, hardly any of the other divas that had wrestling ability were over, they may have got a push for a year or so like Molly but then they didn't do shit because most people didn't care.