Ohio dentist is offering to buy candy from kids this Halloween

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I give him a 9 out of 10. He's been very active and vocal in getting things going on the forums (member of the month, IWF KOTR). He is definatly mod material....now just so there is no confusion, I am the first to say we have too many mods, so I'm not saying he should be a mod this second, what I'm saying is he should be a top contender if we ever run low on mods and need one again.

Trav40

Reaction score
BTW, This Guy, KOTR was my idea and I had MHV1 post the tourney. But that's not the point, he is mod material, I gotta give him a 10/10. Great job as a poster and a member.

This Guy

BTW, This Guy, KOTR was my idea and I had MHV1 post the tourney. But that's not the point, he is mod material, I gotta give him a 10/10. Great job as a poster and a member.

I believe it was your idea in the scense that you posted that pathetic early version then asked for help. I believe you had very little to do with the new version. But thats just my opinion.

Rell

Reaction score
9/10, one of my best friends on the site, great poster, and does a lot to help the forum.

the dark knight

^^i have to disagree. the KOTR is trav40's idea no matter who worked on it. mattv1 has done a good job though :)

edit- meant for this guy

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
MANSFIELD, Ohio (AP) - An Ohio dentist is offering to buy kids' trick-or-treating booty this Halloween, and he's even throwing in a toothbrush to sweeten the deal.

The Mansfield News Journal reports that dentist Craig Callen and his associates are offering kids $1 per pound of candy they bring in, with a 5-pound limit per child. The dentists are also holding a drawing for two children's bikes.

Callen says brushing teeth and visiting a dentist are good preventive measures, but doing away with excess sweets would give teeth a healthy boost.

Callen says candy can lead to hyperactivity and weight gain and can be especially damaging to children's braces.