Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

JMay asked me to write a promo, I sent it to him a few days ago but since he hasn't been online I sent it to Adam as well just so the show can be up quicker. Hopefully its up near on time.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation as Qwake, wrote a promo and sent it to Jmay. I'm going to send it to Freeman right now.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
cheers guys, if theres nothing from mr enigma and Jmay i'll have to write all the matches so it will be up tommorow night if thats the case. hopefully they'll be online to post everything. just letting you guys know the deal. very much appreciated

JMay187

Reaction score
Monday Night Mayhem Card - 02/22/2010

Monday Night Mayhem
February 22nd, 2010
Indianapolis, Indiana
Lucas Oil Stadium

Dark Matches

Dan Stevens vs. Jeremiah O'Haire

Duffman vs. Sam Taylor

Jared Thunder vs. Bradly Jona Kellert

Live Matches

Single’s Match

Joseph Unitas vs. Sam Caldwell vs. Josh Jones

Joseph Unitas and Josh Jones have been very impressive the past few weeks as well as Sam Caldwell. Who is going to come out top and walk away the winner. It's anybody's ball game.

Single's Match

Petey Payne w/Hutt Anderson
vs.
Shest Bub w/ Travesty

911 has been very impressive and Petey Payne asked for this match last week to teach 911 a little something about respect.

Single's Match

Logan Matthews vs. Loki

Logan Matthews was victorious over Sam Caldwell next week and he is slowly crawling his way to the top of the IWF, but this week "The Nocturnal Adventuer" Loki stands in his way. Who will walks out of the ring with their head held high.

Tag Team Match

Tony Valentino & David Vegas w/ Mr. Gold
vs.
Red Shield Mafia w/ Diamen Walker

After that vicious attack by the hands of Red Shield Mafia and the shocking return of David Vegas. Montana has signed this match giving Valentino and Vegas a chance at revenge.

Single’s Match

Jackson Michaels vs. CMS

Last week Jackson Michaels picked up a win against Loki and CMS came up short against Dominick. Which superstar will walk away the winner and continue on the road to success.

Tag Team Match​

Adam Freeman & Maggot
vs.
Biggs & Bobby King

After the actions of Biggs last week Adam Freeman went to management and demanded this match. Biggs only agreed if the match was a tag team match and each man was to pick their partner. Biggs picked the IWF Intercontinental Champion Bobby King and Adam Freeman went his opponent from last week Maggot. Which team will be able to work together to over call the odds.

*** MAIN EVENT ***

Number One Contender's
Stree Fight

Dominick Aviles vs. Jay Raven

Nic Stone told Dominick Aviles that if he wanted a shot at his IWF World Championship that he had to earn it just like he did. So he named this Number One Contender's Street Fight Match between Dominick Aviles and Jay Raven. Will Dominick finally cement his shot at a chance to claim the IWF World Championship for himself or will Jay Raven walk away the Number One Contender.
============================================================================​

Comments from

Montana

James Kash

RJC Cool

ROLEPLAYS ARE DUE
FEBRUARY 20TH, 2010
MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME

Qwake

First of all, good show, I can see some pretty good feuds coming along, some good segments, especially the opening with Stone and also Biggs' segment. Some good matches made for next show, should be a good tag match. :y:

MizMasta3000

^Kane sure

Sam is easily the next Matt Hardy lol. Time to step it up :y: