Official Against All Odds Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
The angle is just downright ludicrous. Custody of the kids, give me a god damn break. 25 hundred kickouts and end it on a god damn rollup.

Your first match, 2 of the 3 competitors couldn't make it so lets just throw a title match together with such an obvious winner.

I could go on, but I'll save it till the end.

That's fine. Since you posted after the match ending, I thought you were bullshit about the result, which was the only result that would make any sense. The result was the only thing about this angle that they handled correctly. We can work on a list of things wrong with this storyline later, sure.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
LMAO at Taz. He's only just realise the belt has Jeff's face on it. Way to go Taz, way to go buddy.

Baller

Reaction score
That's fine. Since you posted after the match ending, I thought you were bullshit about the result, which was the only result that would make any sense. The result was the only thing about this angle that they handled correctly. We can work on a list of things wrong with this storyline later, sure.

I knew Jarrett would win, I picked it on the prediction contest at wrestlezone. Just the TNA Booking team makes Michael Hayes look like a pure genius.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Enjoyable match is this

Botched ending im guessing.

SAL

Reaction score
They botched the ending. And wow, that looked painful for Jeff. Jeff wins.

Baller

Reaction score
There goes all my points. Hardy was supposed to come down with the belt, no doubt.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
That was an incredibly ambitious ending they wanted to pull off, no wonder it botched. Anderson really shouldn't have swung the belt.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Been having major issues with my laptop again so I wasn't able to catch the PPV. I'll probably download it eventually. Doesn't look like a good PPV. Too much swerving and Russo-esque booking for my liking.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'd say it was a fine PPV in all honesty. Nothing amazing, but nothing disasterous either. Couple of surprise results though.