Dixie Carter's twitter account suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
To me a real wrestling fan is the guy who never misses a show on TV, buy all the Wrestling PPVs, Go to a lot of Wrestling Events, and Support the Wrestling promotions by buying the DVDs, T Shirts, and a lot of other merchandise.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
But see what if someone can't afford all that...Does that mean there not a wrestling fan...I don't get every single PPV...I get the Big Ones and a few here and there...I get shirts at the events...and really only DVD's I get are superstar ones or Wrestlemaina ones...or something..

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^ Indeed; I primarily watch foreign and indy matches on Youtube, because there's no way I can afford to purchase all their DVDs, and though I kinda feel bad I'm taking away from revenue, there still must be a compromise for those who cannot afford it. My first, and only LIVE wrestling event was Wrestlemania 24, and it was a gift from my cousin. In order for me to see TNA iMPACT!, I need to purchase a ticket to Universal Studios. I think you need to pay to go to FCW and Full Impact Pro as well, all of them are here in Florida, though I'm not sure.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
All of us that watch wrestling in general, boo the heels, cheer the faces, and feel connected to the wrestlers are wrestling fans.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Good answer man

but really lol people can cheer heels also right lol

the dark knight

so if you watch boxing or MMA they are also homosexual, i think not! some people don't like all the over the top storylines or crap gimmicks and rather watch two wrestlers go at it for 30 mins in the ring
more like "cum at it for 30 mins".

oh and tool, MMA and boxing are not wrestling.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Twitter suspended TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter's account today.

It's possible her account was suspended due to a violation of the website's terms of service. Approximately a month ago, a background image featuring a photoshopped "Verified Account" logo was uploaded to the page. However, only Twitter may indicate that an account is Verified.

Their terms of service reads: "Misuse of Twitter Badges: You may not use a Verified Account badge or Promoted Products badge unless it is provided by Twitter. Accounts using these badges as part of profile pictures, background images, or in a way that falsely implies affiliation with Twitter will be suspended."
Well this is kind of awkward lol.

Ben

Reaction score
She hasn't made a tweet since the fallout of the Sting coming back thing, so she might actually be happy that this happened.

The Flash

Reaction score
She hasn't made a tweet since the fallout of the Sting coming back thing, so she might actually be happy that this happened.

After the tweets she was getting from people about that, I figure she probably stayed off twitter anyways. I seen some of the stuff people were saying, pretty harsh.

Jay

Reaction score
Sucks for TNA's social media guru.

Kairi

Reaction score
damn, hopefully they get it sorted out

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Credit: PWInsider.com

Following the suspension of Dixie Carter's @TNADixie Twitter account, a fan created a fake @TNA_Dixie account. One of the messages was:

"@HulkHogan4Real Terry i'm back on twitter now"

Hogan actually re-tweeted this without verifying first that it was a real account. The @TNA_Dixie is confirmed to be a fake and the real Dixie Carter is expected to be back on Twitter soon.
:lmao that is pretty messed up but funny that he really thought it was her.