Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BTWNitro-1.jpg

Live from Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
Jacksonville, Florida

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to BTW Nitro, as we loom closer and closer to our return to PPV, Busted Open.

Styles: We already now three matches for that grand event, and with the events scheduled for tonight, what will we uncover for Busted Open?

JBL: I don’t know about that, but I know I have first row tickets to whatever happens tonight.

“Goldberg’s March†plays to a big amount of cheers from the audience as we see Goldberg step into the stage walking into his own pyrotechnics. Goldberg then, intensely, walks down the ramp finally entering the ring, where he asks for a mic.

Styles: And it seems we’re starting this show with Goldberg.

Goldberg paces around in the ring. His face shows satisfaction hearing the crowd reaction, whole also showing that he means absolute business tonight.

Goldberg: Last week, right after my match, The Big Show came out he stared right into these eyes and had the nerve to say that I beating him at WrestleBowl was a fluke.

Crowd boos remembering the words of the Big Show.

Goldberg: Big Show, I don’t know what the hell you were talking about, or what match you remember, because when I kicked your ass all over Detroit boy, that wasn’t no damn fluke! But I’ll tell you what Big Show, believe the hype, you want another crack at me? Then I have only question for you…do you want to know who’s next?

Crowd erupts with the mention of Goldberg’s catchphrase.

Goldberg: It…

“Just Close your Eyes†blasts through the speakers to a big amount of boos from the audience as Captain Charisma, Christian Cage, arrogantly makes his way down from the aisle into the ring. With a microphone in hand, he enters the ring, but always been cautious of staying away enough from Goldberg.

Christian: Who’s next? Who’s next??Seriously Bill, it’s been what, like ten years, and every time you grab or get close to one of those microphones, either you get on the edge of suffering a panic attack, or you start rambling on and on repeating the same, tired, burnt phrases.

Crowd boos. Goldberg grins as he watches Christian Cage,

Christian: Let me tell you the truth Bill, nobody gives a crap of who you might consider “next†or if The Big Show is having a fit over having his 500 pound ass beat by an embarrassment as you. No, what’s in all of these people’s head, what each and every one of these fans are asking is who is the next Number One Contender for the BTW World Heavyweight Championship. And for all my peeps, Captain Charisma has the answer.

Crowd responds with a huge wave of boos from the audience.

Christian: Because after sending that message to Brock Lesnar by smashing a steel chair into his brainless head, it’s only fitting, it’s only appropriate and it’s only fair that I get a title match against Brock Lesnar at Busted Open, when I will become World Heavyweight Champion!

Goldberg: Haha, are you done? Because…

“Big†plays through the PA system to boos from the crowd again as the gigantic Big Show starts making his way down the ramp into the ring.

Styles: The Big Show?

JBL: Business is picking up and fast eh JR?

Big Show steps over the top rope and enters the ring.

Big Show: If you would excuse us little guy, me and Goldberg have business that need to be attended right now.

Big Show, not removing his eyes from Goldberg, shoves Christian Cage away with his left arm.

Show: Bill, Bill, Bill. Apparently you are dumber than what I thought. You come out here trying to look tough and intimidating, talking all brave trying to make all these people believe that you truly defeated me at WrestleBowl. When the truth is Goldberg, and deep inside you know it, you didn’t beat me. At WrestleBowl, what happened that night was nothing short than a screwjob.

Crowd boos as Goldberg laughs at the statement.

Show: I mean, seriously, look at me. I am a seven feet tall, five hundred pounds monster. I could snap your neck with my bare hands any time I wanted to, and yet you think that you’re better than me? Bill, not on your best night, not any night, you would be able to defeat me one on one.

Goldberg: Like I said Show, any place you want, any time you want, any way you want, I will beat your ass!

Big Show and Goldberg stare at each other with intensity, creating a moment in which tension can be cut with a knife.

Christian: Excuse me! Excuse me! Are you forgetting who the spotlight is from? None of these peeps care what you do or you don’t do, they only care about Captain Charisma finally getting back to where he belongs, the main event. Gosh, seriously, who else will come on out trying to steal the show from me?

“Break Down the Walls†plays to a cheers from the audience as no other than the BTW Continental Champion Chris Jericho appears on the stage and all pumped up starts making his way down the ramp to the already crowded ring

JR: Well Christian, now you’ve got your answer.

Y2J: Big Show, Goldberg and Christian Cage, especially you Christian Cage, would you please, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Crowd erupts.

Y2J: You all come on out, step into this ring and run your mouth on and on without making any sense. This people didn’t come to see no speaking, they came to see wrestling, they came to get entertained!

Crowd cheers.

Y2J: And me, Chris Jericho, their personal party host, will make sure they get entertained. Oh, but first Christian, I have been hearing you on and on saying this is your time that this is your show, but you know damn right this isn’t Christian Cage’s BTW Nitro, this is BTW Is Jericho!

Crowd cheers for the catchphrase.

Show: You know, I am also getting tired of all this talking. I think I will take out each and every one of you tonight…and then I will take you out, Goldberg, at Busted Open.

Goldberg looks back at Big Show with a grin on his face.

Y2J: Well, I think we’ve got ourselves a…

“Virtual Voodoo†blasts through the speakers to the shock of the audience as Umaga rampages his way out.

Styles: What on Earth?

JBL: There he is Joey, the man who single handedly took out The Undertaker two weeks ago.

Umaga makes his way to the inside of the ring. Everybody stares at him in shock.

Y2J: Right when I thought this was getting back to normality…

Umaga has a microphone in hands. He stares at it, apparently confused at what to do with it, then, slowly, he brings the mic closer and closer to their mouth.

Umaga: AHHH, whatbtu ah, Undertaker, SAMOA!!! Titila kra, bru, AHHH, SAMOA!!!!

Nobody quite knows how to react after that.

Y2J: Wait, wait, I so happen to know a little Samoan myself, so I will translate to you all what Umaga just said. Well, he, among other things, called Christian a creepy little bastard.

Crowd laughs as Christian Cage goes almost over the edge in a temper tantrum.

Christian: You know what? This is enough, I’VE had enough. You all need to understand that now it’s my time, my time to be on top, my time to defeat Brock Lesnar and my time to be World Champion, and when I do that, it will be a…

“Here Comes the Pain†becomes the sixth theme song to play in our opening segment as the BTW World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar appears jogging on the stage.

JR: And finally, there he is, our World Champion, Brock Lesnar!

Styles: This has been all over the place, and I don’t see it getting back to normality any time soon.

Brock walks down the ramp and he enters the ring.

Brock: Let me first say that I agree with Chris Jericho, these people came to see wrestling, not 5 men ramble about their problems. At least Big Show, Goldberg and Chris came out to discuss some wrestling, but you Christian, what are you doing out here?

Christian: What am I doing? I am letting all of these people catch a glimpse of their future World Champion.

Lesnar: Well, I don’t know if you will get your World Championship match, I’ll let management handle that. I just know that I came out here for a fight, and the way I see it, there’s 3 of us, 3 of you, let’s get it on!

Crowd cheers. All the other five men inside the ring stare at each other.

Goldberg: Let’s do it!

Lesnar: Oh, and Christian, keep in mind, I don’t forget, and when I have you inside that ring, I won’t forget that chair shot!

“Here Comes the Pain†plays on the background as Brock Lesnar drops the microphone and gets out of the ring. All the other five members remain inside the ring in a tense staredown.

JR: Well, you just heard it folks, later tonight, it will be a huge 6men tag team match.

Styles: Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho and Goldberg taking on Christian Cage, Big Show and Umaga.

JBL: That had to be the wildest, most over the place opening of BTW Nitro ever.

(Commercial)

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and…

“I’m Coming†plays to a nice amount of boos from the audience as the BTW Extreme Champion makes his arrogant appearance on the stage. MVP showboats as he walks down the ramp into the ring.

Styles: And it seems we are going to jump straight into the action with this one on one contest.

“Out to Kill†plays to fanfare from the people in attendance as young Cody Rhodes, fired up, makes his way out. Rhodes practically runs to the inside of the ring.

JR: This young lion has been making big waves since his debut here in BTW.

JBL: He might have wrestling in his blood alright, but he better learn his place in this company.

Cody Rhodes vs MVP

Rhodes tries to apply his high energy into the contest going right after with swift punches, however he quickly gets stopped by MVP, who slows down the match with a variety of headlocks. MVP continues showing his advantage in the experience department out wrestling and flooring Rhodes with his mat abilities. Rhodes starts mounting his offense with fast punches, however MVP keeps the match at his pace by hitting his One Knee Facebreaker. MVP keeps dismantling and picking Cody Rhodes apart getting the clear dominance in the match, not counting an occasional comeback attempt from the young lion, until finally he considers he has Rhodes set in place for the end. MVP goes for his Drive By Kick, however Rhodes manages to avoid it the finisher, get back to his feet and receive the returning MVP with an inside cradle getting the 3 count.

Winner: Cody Rhodes

JBL: What the…?

JR: My God Rhodes did it, Cody Rhodes just defeated the BTW Extreme Champion MVP!

MVP gets back to his feet completely shocked and angry at the result of the match. Cody Rhodes circles around the ring celebrating his surprising victory over Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP doesn’t exactly take his lose kindly and he cheap shots Cody Rhodes from behinds. MVP starts assaulting and mauling Cody Rhodes, until finally, running down the ramp, comes Rob Van Dam.

Styles: And here come the reinforcements!

RVD slides to the inside of the ring and goes right after his opponent come Busted Open, MVP. Van Dam nails MVP with big straight right hands that stagger Porter backwards. RVD sends Porter close to the ring ropes, until he manages to end the onslaught by clotheslining the BTW Extreme Champion over the top rope to the outside of the ring. MVP has no other choice but to crawl away from the ring looking back to Rob Van Dam and Cody Rhodes, who taunt on the inside of the ring.

Styles: Three matches, three defeats for MVP, and the clock is ticking for his title defense at Busted Open.

JBL: What the hell was Rob Van Dam doing out here?!

Styles: Well, we do know RVD will be with us later on tonight as he will clash with Cody Rhodes’s opponent at Busted Open, Muhammed Hassan.

JR: We’ll be right back!

(Commercial)

We come back and Samoa Joe is already sitting on the announcer’s table.

JR: Welcome back to BTW Nitro and as you can see, we’re joined by the man who in two weeks will be fighting, in a rematch from WrestleBowl, CM Punk at Busted Open. Nice to have you here Mr. Joe!

Joe: Never a problem JR.

Styles: Can it be said you are out here scouting CM Punk?

Joe: CM Punk and I need no scouting. We’ve clashed in that ring for years now and when I’m in there with him, I can predict what he’s going to do even before he thinks about doing it.

“Arabian†plays to cheers from the audience as Sabu makes his way to the stage and then down the aisle. He makes his Magician of Arabia taunt before going toward the ring.

JR: A tough challenge for CM Punk here tonight no doubt about that.

Joe: But not tougher than what I will be at Busted Open. I am going to kill Punk.

“This Fire Burns†blasts through the speakers as CM Punk makes his emotional way to the outside. He immediately connects with the fans taunting to them. Punk walks down the ramp and reaches the ring. There, CM circles the squared circle and right before he enters the ring, he stares at Samoa Joe.

Joe: Yeah, keep staring all you want. That won’t help you to defeat me.

JR: You seem awfully confident that you will defeat CM Punk, even though you lost to hikm at WrestleBowl. Is that part of your new strategy?

JBL: Shut up JR.

CM Punk vs Sabu

CM Punk kicks off the match going for hard kicks after the legs of Sabu, practically all finding the mark. Punk keeps his flurry of stiff kicks mixed with forearms right to the head of his opponent going until Sabu invents an out of nowhere Tornado DDT to shift the tide of the match. Sabu, from now on, focuses on the right leg of the straightedge superstar, punishing it with moves as Springboard Leg Drops and Springboard Splashes right into the leg of CM Punk. Samoa Joe commentates on how he doesn’t need the extra help Sabu is giving him by debilitating one of Punk’s limb, but he isn’t going to stop the attack or anything. CM Punk tries to come back by locking in a rope hung arm trap can opener, however Sabu slithers out of the maneuver and gets back in control with a leg lariat. Sabu shows some unusual mat abilities and tests CM Punk’s right leg even more by pulling and locking in a variety of holds, before he goes back to his comfort zone and putting Punk’s leg over the second rope in between corners, Sabu flies from the corner landing right into the leg of CM Punk. Sabu gets Punk up and goes to end the match, however out of nowhere Punk counters with a huge calf kick to the face. Sabu gets staggered to the corner where he gets connected with the charging high knee strike- running bulldog combo. CM Punk picks Sabu up and finishes the match with a huge GTS. CM Punk makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Winner: CM Punk

CM Punk immediately turns around and he stares at Samoa Joe at the announce table, then points at him. Joe says nothing is going on, all of this happening as CM Punk is expecting and attack from Samoa Joe.

JR: What a victory by young CM Punk here and…wait Joe, where the hell are you going?

Taking advantage that CM Punk has been mislead into believing Joe wasn’t going to attack him and is distracted playing off to the crowd celebrating his victory, Samoa Joe quickly removes his head set, gets up from the announcing table and slides to the inside of the ring. CM Punk never sees Samoa Joe coming. Joe turns CM Punk around, then picks up him up and puts him in the correct position, setting Punk up before connecting him with his Muscle Buster.

JR: No! No!

JBL: Haha, there you go with friendship. Joe know he has to beat CM Punk at Busted Open, and he will do whatever has to be successful.

The official that refereed Sabu vs CM Punk orders Samoa Joe out of the ring. Joe removes immobile for a couple of seconds staring at the floored CM Punk before he finally leaves the ring, having send his message…loud and clear.

JR: I would love to say how I saw this coming, but I truly expected more from Samoa Joe.

Styles: CM Punk is his friend, and Joe just punked him.

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen if you would please welcome my guest at this time, he’s the Phenomenal, AJ Styles!

Crowd receives AJ with boos.

Borash: AJ, we haven’t seen you since your involvement in the brutal Monster’s Ball match at WrestleBowl, so tonight marks your return however, I understand you requested this interview for a different reason, isn’t that right?

AJ: Yes that is in fact true Jeremy. At WrestleBowl I was so close to winning Monster’s Ball and winning that Extreme Championship match however, that wasn’t the case. Nonetheless, I believe this will be my year and I will soon be making big waves around here, wait and see. However, that isn’t the reason of this interview. If you people have paid attention, you would know that I am not the only one who has been missing since WrestleBowl.

Crowd starts a “Triple H†chant.

AJ: And next week……Crushing C will be returning to his duties here in BTW Nitro!

Crowd immediately reacts with an overwhelming amount of boos.

AJ: And when he does, it will be truly phenomenal.

AJ Styles grins at the camera before walking away.

(Commercial)

“No More Words†welcomes us from commercials getting a huge pop from the crowd.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back and by the look of things, business is about to pick up.

Jeff Hardy appears on the stage high stepping, before he finally sets his pyro off and starts coming down the ramp saluting the fans in the front row.

JBL: I don’t know what could this man possibly say, but either way, I just don’t care.

Jeff Hardy gets on the inside of the ring and he continues getting the crowd going by climbing to the corner and taunting to his fans. Hardy comes on down and asks for a microphone, then he settles in the middle of the ring.

Hardy: …

Jeff can’t speak as he gets interrupted by a huge “Hardy, Hardy, Hardy†chant from his fans, that seem to be all over the arena.

Hardy: Last week, it was made official. It will be me against Edge at Busted Open.

Crowd explodes with cheers for the match mention.

Hardy: Edge, you love running your mouth man, you love talking the talk, and you do whatever it takes to get the upperhand, even if it means going low. Edge, that’s what you do, you despicable bastard, you go as low as you can to get the advantage.

Jeff takes a break breathing deep and pacing around the ring.

Hardy: You even tried to set me up in…

Jeff Hardy stops talking and lowers the microphone, calming himself, remembering the whole incident in it which he allegedly introduced illegal substances to the arena during a live BTW Nitro.

Styles: By the way, details on the investigation concerning Jeff Hardy’s case by BTW management are slated to be released at Busted Open PPV.

JBL: You mean the case about Jeff Hardy introducing …substances to the arena?

Styles: That’s exactly right.

Hardy: Now, you claim that when I defeat you at WrestleBowl, you claim that it was a fluke. Edge, listen to this people and tell me if it was a fluke…

Hardy lifts his microphone and points it toward the crowd, who responds with an amazing amount of cheers, denoting their support for the Rainbow Haired Warrior.

Hardy: Now, I…

Out of a nowhere, lights go out, forcing Jeff hardy to stop and look around trying to figure out what’s happening.

Styles: What’s going on?

Suddenly, Edge pops up on the Tron. He is sitting in what seems to be a couch inside a house. He’s wearing dark glasses, an Affliction shirt and some jeans.

Edge: Well hello Jeff. I am sorry I couldn’t be there in that seize pool of a place they call Florida, but don’t even think I am not there because I am afraid you or something like hat, because I am not!

Crowd interrupts with boos towards the Rated R Superstar.

Edge: No, you see, for tonight, I had bigger plans than stepping into the ring and reminding everybody how much of a screw up and an excuse of a human being you are. That’s why instead of taking the flight towards Jacksonville, I detoured, and gave myself a little trip to North Carolina.

Camera zooms on Jeff Hardy, who apparently feels something is going wrong, now with the mention of his hometown.

Edge: And right now, as we speak, I am sitting on the living room of the house of one of the most acclaimed local celebrities…Jeff Hardy.

Crowd awes in shock at the audacity of Edge while Hardy starts pacing around in the ring with mad and despair oozing through his skin.

Edge: Now, this is no Toronto, but think I am getting pretty cozy in here…

The camera widens, and we see that right next to Edge is a frightened woman, looking at Edge with fear and trying to get away from him. Inside the ring, Jeff Hardy gets beside himself and he starts kicking the ropes, recognizing the woman next to Edge.

Edge: Correct me if I am wrong, but isn’t her your lovely girlfriend Beth? Let me tell you Jeff, for being in a relationship, she has been doing some things she shouldn’t have done, ain’t that right sweetie?

Edge leans towards Beth and kisses her on the cheek.

Hardy: You son of a bitch, stay away from…

Edge: Have fun over there Jeff, I guess, I guess I’ll see you later.

Edge grins and leans toward Beth one more time as scene ends. Lights go back on leaving a rabid Jeff all alone in the ring.

Hardy: NO, NO, NO!!!!

Jeff Hardy screams and kicks the bottom rope in frustration, knowing there isn’t anything he could do.

JR: You really have to feel it for that young man.

JBL: He said Edge was willing to do anything to get ahead, and my God Edge might just do it.

(Commercial)

“Turn up The Trouble†plays to boos from the audience.

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentleman and right now I want to apologize if at some point I have to stop calling the action, but I am just disgusted at what we saw before the break with Edge and Jeff Hardy.

Mr. Kennedy and his partner Elijah Burke both make their way to the stage and then, down to the ring, where they taunt to the crowd receiving nothing but boos.

“Copa Cabana†breaks through the PA system as Colt Cabana and his tag team partner, Messiah, make their way out.

JR: A young man who has been impressive in the late weeks, and tonight will certainly try to overcome from his defeat to Randy Orton last week.

Mr. Kennedy and Elijah Burke vs Colt Cabana and Messiah

Colt Cabana and Mr. Kennedy kick off the match for their respective teams. Cabana and Kennedy engage in some chain wrestling, showcasing their counter abilities to the crowd. Kennedy gets the upperhand and he soon finds himself nailing straight right hands to the head of his opponent, however, and right when he has Cabana cornered, Colt manages to turn the tide with a dropkick that happens to land on the right shoulder of Mr. Kennedy. Cabana finds his spot and goes right to work over that shoulder, pulling it and stretching it, then locking in for a couple of seconds an arm bar with crossed leg scissors. Cabana then makes the tag to Messiah, who decides to fasten up the pace of this contest with fast sliding kicks connecting the arm of the floored Kennedy. Messiah then picks up Kennedy and continues working on him a little more twisting Kennedy’s arm, until Messiah attempts an STO, only to get countered by Mr. Kennedy, who overpowers him and throws him spine first against the canvas. Kennedy then goes to his corner and makes the tag to Elijah Burke. Burke rushes and stomps on the floored Messiah, wearing him down, then drags Messiah close to his corner and remakes the tag to Mr. Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy and Elijah Burke continue picking Messiah apart with quick tags. Finally, and having Messiah and their disposal after quite a while of double teaming, Elijah Burke sets Messiah for his Elijah Experience, as he wrenches Messiah’s arm and tries to move his leg behind Messiah’s, however this crowd favorite manages to reverse this situation by turning over his own weight and splashing Burke down to the canvas. Messiah and Burke remain laid down on the canvas next to each other. Both crawl to their corners, and Messiah manages to be the first one to reach making a very cheered tag to Colt Cabana. Cabana enters and he goes right after Elijah Burke trying to hit a clothesline, however Burke manages to sidestep letting Colt pass by.

Cabana doesn’t stop his dash nonetheless and he goes all the way to the opposite corner knocking Mr. Kennedy off the apron with a forearm right to the face. Colt turns around only to get kicked in the middle section by Elijah Burke. Burke weathers Cabana down a little with big punches in boxing like style, until he finally Irish Whips Cabana to the corner. Elijah Burke walks back to the opposite corner and taunts to the crowd announcing the end. Burke dashes full speed crossing the ring, attempting to hit his Elijah Express, however Colt Cabana manages to get out of the corner right on time letting Burke crash and burn against the corner’s turnbuckles. Burke, groggily, walks away from the corner and right into his opponent, who was waiting for him behind him. Colt receives Elijah with a kick to the middle section, then hits him with his patented Colt. 45, ending the match.

Result: Colt Cabana and Messiah win.

Styles: And it is indeed a win for Colt Cabana and his tag team partner, Messiah.

JR: And you have to wonder what’s next for Colt Cabana. My God, he seems to raise in the ranks every week here in BTW.

We go backstage and we see, in a locker room, the newly formed alliance Mark Henry and Bob Sapp, laid back sitting in a bench drinking water, watching the show on their TV and joking with one another. Suddenly, Paul Heyman rushes into the locker room, visibly looking worried.

Heyman: What the hell are you two doing?

Sapp: What do you mean? We’re watching the show. We have the night off, remember?

Heyman: Still, how can you, I mean, have you not heard the news?

Henry: No, we haven’t.

Heyman: Well, next week, here in BTW Nitro, Bob Sapp will be going one on one with BTW newest signee, and rumor has it whoever he could be, it is someone big, nasty and extremely dangerous.

Bob Sapp stands up and gets in front of Paul Heyman.

Sapp: I don’t care who this new kid on the block might be, I know for a fact that he’s not like me, nobody is, and I will EASILY walk through him…

Bob turns his head looking at Mark Henry who then stands up.

Sapp: And just in case, I’ll have the World Strongest Man in my corner…

Bob Sapp and Mark Henry grin, displaying their confidence in themselves and in their plan.

(Commercial)

We come back and we see Jeff Hardy walking backstage in a corridor. There are a few tables set with pizza for catering to his right. Hardy seems obviously affected by what happened to him earlier in the night. He keeps walking. To his left, Orlando Jordan appears. Jordan grabs Jeff Hardy by the arm spinning him around and starts talking to him.

OJ: Hey Jeff, are you OK?

Jeff Hardy stares at Orlando Jordan, not saying a word.

OJ: I mean, I know that if I was you, and I had just gotten completely humiliated and…well, owned, in national television, I wouldn’t be fine.

Hardy continues staring a hole at Jordan, still not saying anything.

OJ: How could you not see Edge doing that? I swear to God, you have to be the most stupid piece of trash I have ever se…

Jeff Hardy finally loses it and he throws a vicious right hand to the head of OJ, who barely manages to avoid it. Orlando Jordan quickly runs away from the scene, but Jeff Hardy doesn’t let him get away, and instead, he quickly starts running behind him in pursuit.

We go back to the announcing table.

JR: It really seems as if Orlando Jordan stuck his foot on his mouth in this one.

JBL: He should have known better than messing with Jeff Hardy on this night.

We finally see Orlando Jordan coming down the ramp still running away from Jeff Hardy. Not so far behind, and getting a big pop from the crowd as they see him coming out again. Jeff Hardy continues reaching for him. Jordan tries to get more far away, however he trips and falls on the steel ramp. Jeff Hardy gets to him and picks him up, then throws him head first right into the guard rail. Hardy takes impulse, then dashes toward Burke and nails a low dropkick right to the face, smashing it to the guard rail behind. Hardy grabs Orlando, then Irish Whips him toward a ring post, against the which OJ crashes viciously head first. Jeff Hardy doesn’t even wait to see the effect this attack had, as instead he runs close to the announcing table to grab a steel chair.

Styles: Oh no…

JR: Things are really getting bad for Orlando Jordan.

Jeff Hardy runs right back to where he left Orlando Jordan lying. Jordan is trying to get back to his feet, using the fan barricade to pull himself back to his feet. He finally successes on his endeavor, however, when he turns around, he gets blasted right in the head with a steel chair by Jeff Hardy, who hits OJ with such strength that he opens the chair leaving it stuck on the head and neck of Orlando Jordan, causing the crowd to awe. Jeff Hardy remains standing in the same position, as if glued to the floor, in a frenzy like state, anger trying to break free. “No More Words†finally blasts on the background.

Styles: Well we just saw the destruction of Orlando Jordan, and in my opinion, it’s just a matter of time before the same thing happens to Edge.

JR: Edge might have made a big mistake by getting this personal with Jeff Hardy, and this time, maybe, just maybe, he pushed the wrong button.

JBL: That homicidal maniac Jeff Hardy just killed Orlando Jordan and you celebrate him? For the sake of BTW, Edge better get rid of this man come Busted Open.

(Commercial)

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and before our match, adding to this whole Jeff Hardy situation, let me remind all of you that at Busted Open, the official authorities will inform us or will share with us their official report of what happened on that night that Jeff Hardy was caught with illegal substances during a live BTW Nitro.

JBL: Jeff Hardy, irresponsible, unpredictable, a danger to himself and to others. He’s certainly quite a screwed up.

“One of a Kind†play through the PA system as Rob Van Dam gets welcomed by an overwhelming crowd reaction as he makes his way down the ramp into the ring.

Styles: Earlier tonight we watched the first one of this “Swap opponents†series when Cody Rhodes defeated MVP, and now it’s time for the second one.

“Arabian†rocks the arena getting thousand boos from the American audience as Muhammed Hassan steps out into the stage. Hassan stares at RVD, then looks up to the heavens to Allah, before entering the ring.

RVD vs Muhammed Hassan

RVD and Muhammed Hassan step close to one another in the middle of the ring, preview of what could be a collar elbow tie up, however, instead, RVD keeps Hassan away by attempting a high spinning kick. Rob Van Dam continue going for kicks, practically showing his entire repertoire, going from low kicks to the calves, to fast bicycle kicks, looking for that one kick that landed on Muhammed Hassan and gave him the upperhand, however, Hassan somehow manages to avoid them all. For a second, RVD seems to have hyper extended his right knee from all those attempted kicks, and he doubles, checking on what happened and flexing the knee testing it. Muhammed Hassan takes full advantage of this distraction and he explodes toward RVD hitting a clothesline and knocking him down to the canvas. Hassan takes impulse and as RVD is trying to get back to his feet, he runs right toward him, however Van Dam receives him with a spinning heel kick with both his feet. Van Dam continues dominating the match hitting maneuvers such as a cartwheel ending in a moonsault and a springboarding leg drop. Van Dam goes for his Rolling Thunder, however Hassan moves out of the way letting his opponent fail. Hassan, still resenting from RVD’s offense, remains over Van Dam dominating now the contest, locking in ground chinlocks. The crowd rallies behind Van Dam, pumping him into getting back into the match, however, right when Rob is going to swift the tide, Hassan lifts him up and connects a back suplex. Hassan announces the end. He picks up Rob Van Dam and sets him up for his Modified STO. The crowd heavily boos as they fear the end for their favorite. However, before Hassan is able to go for his finishing maneuver, RVD does a standing switch going after Hassan escaping his dangerous situation, then switches again ending in front of Hassan. There, he throws a toe kick, that even though gets blocked, RVD still hits it to punish Muhammed Hassan by hitting his Windmill Kick.

RVD stares at the corner, and to a big ovation from the crowd he goes toward it and climbs to the top rope. However, before he’s able to go for the obvious Five Star Frog Splash, the BTW Extreme Champion MVP makes his way out to the stage.

Styles: Oh come on, we are in the middle of a match for crying out loud!

JR: MVP can’t send his messages through victories so he has to resort to this kind of things.

JBL: Oh come on, wait a minute, MVP hasn’t even done anything yet!

RVD notices MVP in the stage, and whole still being on the top rope, he begins badmouthing his Busted Open opponent, losing his focus on the match. Finally, RVD refocuses on the match and immediately he comes from the top rope attempting his Five Star Frog Splash, however Muhammed Hassan manages to roll out of the way making RVD fail. Van Dam lands with such force against the canvas that he bounces almost right back to his feet. Muhammed Hassan gets back up. Rob recuperates his balance and turns around, inadvertently walking right into his opponent, who sets Van Dam up and connects him with his Modified STO. Hassan makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Muhammed Hassan wins.

MVP immediately following Hassan’s victory, lifts the BTW Extreme Championship over his head, turns around and returns to the back.

(We see a graphic hyping Busted Open, showing us Cody Rhodes vs Muhammed Hassan and MVP vs Rob Van Dam)

We see Rob Van Dam laid on the canvas holding his head in pain, watching the victorious Muhammed Hassan walk up the ramp.

(Commercial)

“Samoan Coolness†welcomes us from commercial as to a big pop from the live crowd, a serious Rikishi walks down the aisle into the squared circle.

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back and as we can see by Rikishi’s face, it’s time for some serious business.

Rikishi enters the ring and he doesn’t even taunt to the crowd. Instead, he promptly asks for a microphone.

Rikishi: Randy Orton, get your ass out here!

JR: Rikishi seems to really mean business tonight.

Rikishi stands in the ring and stares at the stage, showing with his face expressions that he is not going anywhere.

“Voices†finally plays through the PA system to a big amount of boos from the audience. Randy Orton makes his appearance on the stage, then slowly walks down the ramp.

JBL: Why on Earth would Rikishi call out Randy Orton?

Styles: Well we heard Rikishi say he was coming after Randy Orton, I guess time has come for the young Legend Killer.

Orton enters the ring, then walks around Rikishi, who doesn’t remove his eyes from him. Orton asks for a microphone.

Orton: T…

Rikishi: (angry) Shut up!

Crowd cheers. Randy Orton lowers his microphone and stares at Rikishi shocked and confused.

Rikishi: Randy, two weeks ago I said I was coming after you. Randy Orton, the time has finally come for you. I am here to officially challenge you to a one on one match at Busted Open.

Crowd cheers, Randy seems relaxed and the throws a smile.

Orton: Rikishi no offense but, why do you think I would want to face you? Just weeks ago, I accomplished what every superstar dreamt of doing, I killed the legend of The Great One, I killed the legend of The Rock. Besides Rikishi, I have already beat you, and I don’t think I could kick you harder in the skull even if I wanted to.

Rikishi: Randy, you just don’t get it do you? I am getting this match. One way or the other, it will happen, I just thought that after kicking me and my cousin in the head, you would like to finish the work, that you would be man enough and accept my challenge face to face.

Crowd cheers. Randy, now emotionless, stares at Rikishi.

Orton: Do you realize what you are asking Rikishi? Do you understand what you are getting yourself into? Because I don’t think you do. You see, I don’t just beat people, I end careers. Rikishi, you were lucky enough to escape our first encounter with just a concussion…don’t push your luck.

Rikishi: Well maybe, that’s what it all should come to: my career. You wanna end? You wanna kill my career? Give it a shot, you legend killing punk!

Orton is now rabid and he’s pacing back and forth.

Orton: You got your match!

Crowd explodes to the announcement.

Orton: And I’ll be glad to punt you right back into obscurity.

“Voices†plays in the background as Randy Orton turns around and leaves the ring.

JBL: Say goodbye to your career Rikishi. Nightie night sweet prince.

JR: Folks, you just heard it, at Busted Open, Rikishi vs Randy Orton with Rikishi’s career on the line.

Rikishi, still inside the ring, picks up his microphone.

Rikishi: But Randy, what will your excuse be, when somebody like me, beats you!

Randy Orton turns around and stares daggers at the Samoan,

Orton: Well maybe, if that happens, I wouldn’t want to continue my career…

Randy Orton turns around once again and walks up the ramp leaving for good.

Styles: Does that mean what I think it does?

JBL: Tell me Orton just didn’t say that…

JR: He did, and I am sure it means what we think it does. At Busted Open, whoever loses, will see his career come to an end.

(Commercial)

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s been a long night, but finally, it’s main event time…

“Virtual Voodoo†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as they see the savage Umaga rampage out to the stage, then power walk down to the ring.

JR: And there is the man who single handedly took out The Undertaker two weeks ago.

Styles: And as of right now, he has a huge bull’s eye on his chest for the Deadman to strike.

JBL: Joey, Umaga has already shown, he can take it, he can take The Undertaker.

JR: Let’s take a look at what happened when Umaga bulldozed through the Deadman.

Taker’s face shows Umaga isn’t exactly his guest for the edict. The Samoan finally appears on the stage looking even more savage than usual if that’s possible. Umaga starts walking down the ramp as Taker continues to stare at him. Umaga finally enters the ring and both behemoths continue staring at each other.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

JR: I don’t know why Umaga is here, but I have a feeling we are just about to find out.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/FONT]
Umaga and Taker meet in the middle of the ring, still staring at one another. Hell finally gets unleashed as Umaga throws a punch at Taker. The Deadman blocks it however, then he starts unfolding straight right hands of his own. Taker manages to get the best of Umaga and to end his flurry of offense he dashes to the ring ropes behind him and bounces back probably looking for a flying clothesline, however as he bounces back he gets grabbed by Umaga and squashed by a huge Samoan Drop. Umaga looks down at Taker and then he starts stomping the living hell out of him, punishing more. Umaga picks Taker up by the arm, pulls Taker toward himself and connects him with a second Samoan Drop. The Undertaker holds his spine in pain, however, and much to the shock of everybody, he starts trying to sit up.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/FONT]
JBL: Stay down Taker, or that monster just won’t stop.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/FONT]
Umaga sees this and he walks back toward Taker, picks him up, sets him and then Umaga connects him with a massive, vicious looking Sidewalk Sideslam. Taker will not be kept down nonetheless, and trying to recover, he crawls toward the corner. Taker gets there and trying to recover he lays his weight against the turnbuckles. Umaga sort of grins seeing this, and quickly he crosses the ring at full speed from corner to corner, finally connecting Taker with his deadly Samoan Wrecking Ball, only that on this occasion, instead of driving his hip to the face of an opponent, he performs his running hip attack right to the back of the head and neck of the Undertaker.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/FONT]
Styles: Oh no.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/FONT]
JR: Bah Gawd, somebody stop that monster damn it, he has no business in there, and he may just have permanently injured The Undertaker.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/FONT]
Umaga looks down to the immobile Taker and he says something in Samoan while he does so. Finally, Umaga grabs Taker by the hair, pulls him back to his feet and mercilessly he executes the Deadman by connecting a huge Samoan Spike. Taker falls down to the canvas, not able to put on any resistance However, Umaga is not done, and instead he picks Taker back to his feet. He grabs Taker with his left hand and extends his right arm, sticking out his thumb. Umaga connects Taker with a second Samoan Spike. This time, we see that even more damage has been made, as there’s blood coming out from Taker’s mouth.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/FONT]
JR: That’s enough damn it.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']

[/FONT]
Umaga finally gets out of the ring, staring at Taker and mumbling things in Samoan all the time. Umaga walks up the ramp backwards, lifting his arms still taunting to the crowd, which does nothing but boo him.
[/FONT]

“Big†breaks through the arena as the imposing giant, The Big Show, makes his way out preceded by his pryo.

JR: The latter they come the larger they get!

Styles: And as we found out earlier tonight, Big Show will be going one on one with Goldberg at Busted Open.

“Just Close your Eyes†plays prompting a nice amount of heat from the audience as Captain Charisma, Christian Cage, braggadociosly steps out and walks down the aisle.

JBL: And there comes who could very well be our next World Champion.

JR: That would be the case if championships were won by running your mouth, but if he indeed faces Brock Lesnar, he will get the battle of his life.

Styles: 6man Tag Team Match, right when we return.

(Commercial)

“Break Down the Walls†welcome us to commercial, the sight of the Continental Champion Chris Jericho on the lower ramp taunting to the crowd.

“Goldberg’s March†plays as we are taken to the backstage area and we see Bill Goldberg make his way from his locker room, through the gorilla position to the ring.

Styles: And Goldberg tonight will certainly be looking to send a message to The Big Show.

JBL: Every competitor in this match will be trying to send a message Joey.

“Here Comes the Pain†makes the audience explode as they stand on their feet to receive the BTW World Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar. Lesnar jogs on the upper stage, then walks down the ramp to join his tag team partners. All three of them enter the ring. The referee keeps both teams separated and then rings the bell.

6man Tag Team Match
Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho and Goldberg vs Christian Cage, Umaga and The Big Show

Chris Jericho and Christian Cage kick it off for their respective teams. Cage storms at Y2J looking for a clothesline, however Jericho receives with a drop toehold. Christian gets back to his feet and looking humiliated and generally out of place, retrieves to his corner and quickly makes the tag to the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. Umaga enters the match and goes right after Jericho. Chris tries to defend himself throwing hard straight right hands, however he ends up being tossed around, rag dolled and completely dominated by Umaga, who controls him with power moves. Umaga ends up his dominant performance over Jericho with a sidewalk slam. Taunting, Umaga backs down to his corner, only for Christian Cage to tag himself into the match slapping his opponent in the back. Cage enters and he hurries to make the cover, however Jericho keeps the match going. Christian stomps on his opponent, remakes the cover, but when Jericho kicks out one more time, he prefers to make the cover to The Big Show. Big Show enters and with a “walk over Jericho’s chestâ€, and the World’s Loudest Chest Chop in one of the corners, he keeps Jericho grounded. Big Show tags Christian Cage back again. Cage goes right into a lateral press: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. Christian Cage picks up Chris Jericho and goes for a vertical suplex, however Jericho reverses sliding out of the grasp of his opponent, bouncing to the ring ropes behind him and hitting his one armed Bulldog as comes back from them. Jericho and Cage remain lying next to each other. Both crawl to their respective corners, until Cage tags in The Big Show and in the last moment Jericho tags in Goldberg. Goldberg enters like a house on fire and takes down the giant with a clothesline. Umaga tries to enter the ring and cheap shot Goldberg, however Goldberg receives him with a spinebuster. Goldberg turns around to continue attacking The Big Show, only to eat a big boot right to the face.

Big Show dominates Goldberg with body shots, targeting the ribs. Big Show then goes to lock in a Cobra Clutch, however Goldberg, using sheer power, manages to break the grip of the giant, dash to the ring ropes on his left, bounce back and hit a Spear. This creates an opening that allows Goldberg crawl to his corner and tag in the World Champ, Brock Lesnar. Brock enters the ring, however he allows Big Show to get back to his feet. Once Show does so, Brock and Big Show engage in a test of strength, that concludes with Brock Lesnar hoisting the giant over his shoulders looking for a F5, only to collapse and end with Show on top. Both competitors end up getting back to their feet, however they walk directly right into another finishing predicament, as Big Show grabs Brock Lesnar by the throat and hits the Chokeslam. He makes the cover, however Brock Lesnar manages to kick out. Big Show looks to his corner and makes the tag to the one man who could claim he’s more dangerous than The Big Show: Umaga. Umaga enters and he starts taunting for the Samoan Spike right away. Big Show, who still hadn’t left the ring, makes his presence felt as he goes right toward Goldberg on the opposite side of the ring and knocks him down with a big punch right to the jaw. Chris Jericho creeps into the top rope, then, when The Big Show turns around from staring at the floored Goldberg, Jericho nailed him with a Missile Dropkick. Big Show rolls out of the ring and falls flat to the outside, almost next to Goldberg. Unfortunately for Jericho, he also walks right into Umaga, who floors him with a Samoan Spike. Jericho rolls out of the ring holding his throat. Umaga continues taunting Brock, who starts getting back to his feet. Lesnar gets back to his feet...but not for long, as Umaga floors him right away with a gruesome Samoan Spike. Umaga is about to kneel and make the cover, when a gong plays.

JR: Oh my God!

Styles: Business is about to pick up.

JBL: Nice lines swap.

Lights go out for a second, but when they come back, we see a dark, imposing figure on the stage, crowing the aisle ~ The Undertaker. Taker stares at Umaga, who turns almost wild at the sight of the Demon of Death Valley. Umaga, still staring at The Undertaker, doesn’t realize that Brock Lesnar is getting back to his feet. Lesnar finally recovers and standing behind the distracted Umaga, finally turns the monster around and picks him over his shoulders. Umaga tries to fight out, even bringing Brock Lesnar into his corner; however the Next Big Thing doesn’t let Umaga go. What he doesn’t see is Christian Cage slapping Umaga in the back, tagging himself into the match. Cage remains on the apron for a couple of seconds, waiting for the right moment to enter the match. Brock steps to the middle of the ring and he hits the F5. The camera shows the stage and The Undertaker is no more where he was just a few seconds ago. Brock makes the cover, however since Umaga isn’t the legal man, the referee doesn’t make the count. Christian Cage now creeps into the ring behind the champion. Brock gets back to his feet, arguing with the ref and confused at what’s happening. The referee indicates him to turn around, however, when he does, he gets hooked, set and connected with an Unprettier, which gets the three count.

Result: Christian Cage pins Brock Lesnar

Styles: And once again, Christian Cage pulls a number on the champion.

JBL: Oh Joey, he did more than pulling number. Christian just pinned the champion!

JR: That’s a feat to consider no doubt, but the events surrounding it are more than questionable.

Christian Cage ends the show standing over Brock Lesnar, taunting to the crowd as the victor.

bustedopenWS2.jpg

BTW Extreme Title Match
MVP(c) vs RVD

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

Big Show vs Goldberg

Cody Rhodes vs Muhammed Hassan

Career Threatening Match
Loser Must Retire
Randy Orton vs Rikishi

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Nitro Review

Opening promo- Nice way to make a main event. All in all not bad. I think it would have just been batter to not have Umaga talk though. He came off like a Blue person, not a brutal killer. Christian really shined here.

Cody vs. MVP- Damn, that was a shocker. I don't like how you're having MVP go on a losing streak. First off, WWE just did it. Secondly, you don't want to make your champion look weak.

Punk vs. Sabu- This was a pretty even match. There was one word choice in the match that I thought was kinda weird (Sabu inventing an out of nowhere Tornado DDT), but other than that everything else was good. The after match attack by Joe was a nice touch. It seems like your turning him back into his heel badass character that he had when he first came into TNA.

AJ promo- Him mentioning Crushing C to make the crowd boo made me laugh.

Edge/Hardy promo- You made Edge look like the biggest jackass in the world here. This was a good way to make this feud even more personal.

Kennedy/Burke vs. Colt/Messiah- This was a very entertaining match. I really have no complaints about it except for the fact that I don't like Messiah. Good to see Colt get a win.

Sapp/Henry/Paul promo- I've always wondered why wrestlers show up at the arena when it's their night off. Just never made sense to me.

Hardy/OJ promo- One word: Owned

RVD vs. Hassan- This was the best match thus far. The interference by Hassan was used well here. It kinda made Van Dam look weak when he couldn't land a kick in the begining of the match.

Orton/Rikishi promo- I hate Rikishi so I'm really pulling for Orton in their match at Busted Open. I dislike the career ending stipulation because 9 times out of 10 a wrestler breaks that.

Main Event- I laughed at the line swapping thing. Good return for Undertaker. Christian came off as the biggest heel in the match whith how he stole the win. It looks like he actually has a chance to win the belt at Busted Open. Match of the night for sure.

Final Thoughts- This was a good show. It seems like I didn't miss much in the shows that I missed. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I'm kinda suprised that I'm the first person to review your show, I guess that shows the state of this section.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWNitro-1.jpg

Preview:
The Last Stop before Busted Open

The bombshell was dropped by AJ Styles last week: Crushing C is back. The self centered, maniacal, power hungry General Manager will get back to his duties after recovering from his brutal battle with Rikishi at WrestleBowl. Many goals definitely loom on the horizon of the boss, however, and seeing how his nemesis, Rikishi, is involved in a Career Threatening Match with Randy Orton at Busted Open, will he take advantage of his position and tide the balance in the last show before the big night to Randy Orton's favor?

Exploiting the still unexplained abscence of the former champion, Triple H, Christian Cage has certainly made it clear in the past weeks that he wants a shot at Brock Lesnar's World Title, first blasting him between the eyes with a steel chair, and then pinning him one two three in the middle of the ring. Brock Lesnar is not known for his patience, or for letting things slide easily, and with Christian Cage burning his stripes day after day, will we finally see Brock Lesnar and Christian Cage explode? Will Christian Cage get his title match?

Three weeks ago, in Undertaker's Edict, out of nowhere Umaga made his way out and destroyed the Demon of Death Valley. Last week, Taker didn't even care for an explanation from Umaga, and he went right after him with his classic mindgames. What's next between these two in this extremely volatile situation?

On paper, Mark Henry, Paul Heyman and Bob Sapp form a pretty dangerous and intimidating alliance. However, and for the first time since their inception, we will see if they can back up their hype when Bob Sapp goes one on one with BTW's newest signee. Will this man debut with a big splash in the company, or will Sapp's squad squash his dreams right from the start?

As said before, you have to wonder if Crushing C will somehow look to leave his mark in the Randy Orton vs Rikishi match for Busted Open. However, we do know for a fact that these two men, Orton and Rikishi, will once again be in the same ring for the last confrontation before what will be the last match for whoever loses at Busted Open.

The lady of luck hasn't been smiling to MVP. Ever since WrestleBowl, he has gotten caught in a losing streak of sorts, not managing to turn his faith, and with the challenge of Rob Van Dam at Busted Open for his BTW Extreme Championship. You'd have to think that Montel Vontavious Porter is somewhat worried. Nonetheless, he'll try to send his last message to his challenger as he invites him to the VIP Lounge, the question is, just what kind of message will it be?

American Dream Jr, Cody Rhodes, in a complete opposite from MVP, has been very succesful in his run here in BTW, or at least since his debut at WrestleBowl. His opponent come Busted Open however, the recently returned Muhammed Hassan, isn't impressed with him...nor with America, but he will be looking to impress everybody, especially Cody Rhodes, when he goes one on one with Maven.

Last week, after CM Punk defeated a battle tested Sabu, Samoa Joe showed once again his new face and floored his once friend CM Punk with a Muscle Buster, coming from behind. Joe should be watching his back from any type of revenge from Punk, however, he won't be able to do this week, as he will be in a very difficult contest with Mr. Kennedy. Will indeed CM Punk look for any retaliation?

This show also presents to us a series of questions: What will Big Show do next to try to prove to Goldberg that his win at WrestleBowl was nothing more than a fluke? Or, seeing how Edge took his affair with Jeff Hardy to a whole new level last week, will Jeff try to tie the score with the Rated R Superstar?

All of this, plus the presence of the BTW Continental Champion Chris Jericho, and the BTW Tag Team Champions Test and Albert.

Known Card:

The Last Confrontation
Randy Orton and Rikishi once again step into the same ring, for the last time before their Career Ending Match at Busted Open.

VIP Lounge
BTW Extreme Champion MVP invites Rob Van Dam

Muhammed Hassan vs Maven

Bob Sapp w/Mark Henry and Paul Heyman vs BTW's newest signee

Samoa Joe vs Mr. Kennedy

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Again trying the new way of reviewing things. I would like to get feedback to see if people like this way of reviewing. Maybe it can become a widespread format.

Matches

Cody Rhodes vs. MVP was an okay enough opener. Not the most exciting way to start the wrestling portion of the show but storyline wise it gets the point across. Sabu vs. CM Punk was better than I expected it to be. Sabu surprised me by almost outwrestling CM Punk and working him over with leg submissions. The finish I have a problem with since Punk basically did all his kicking offense and the GTS without any trouble despite having his leg worked over for half the match. Kennedy/Burke vs Cabana/Messiah was pretty good. Good tag team psychology shown by Burke and Kennedy cutting off the ring and isolating Messiah. RVD vs. Hassan was very good. Seems like the matches are getting longer as the show goes on. Anyway this was another match with good heel psychology and the interference made sense in the end. The six man tag main event was a great way to close out the show. Lots of action in this one, everybody got their time to shine. While I like the surprising way the match ended I do have to question Christian being able to pull off the unprettier on Lesnar. I personally would have gone with Big Show getting the blind tag, chokeslamming Lesnar, then Christian wants to get tagged into the match to get the victory.

Promos

Goldberg/Christian/Big Show/Jericho/Umaga/Lesnar was a great way to open the show as it sets up the main event very nicely. Very entertaining promo with Christian getting upset at everyone stealing his spotlight. AJ Styles promo was okay enough as it gets the point across. Interesting way to announce the return of Crushing C. Jeff Hardy and Edge's promo was very well executed. I wasn't really interested when it was just Jeff talking but then Edge made it so much better. Best part was I think we could all see Edge doing something like that in real life. Heyman/Sapp/Henry was just there to add a little hype to the Sapp vs. Mystery opponent match. OJ/Hardy was a great way to showcase the anger felt by Hardy after what happened earlier. Makes me wonder what's going to happen to Edge at Busted Open. Randy Orton and Rikishi-Oh my god this is the greatest promo I've ever seen in my life! It was perfectly executed with Rikishi almost baiting Orton into a loser leaves match.

Booking

This show was booked very well. Certain matches ended in ways I didn't think they should have from a psychology standpoint but other than that the right choices were made as far as who won. All the feuds and matches for Busted Open were moved along nicely. Each match had a unique finish so things weren't repetitive and each finish stood out and made sense from a storyline standpoint.

Flow

This show flowed very nicely from segment to segment. One thing led to another which made everything make sense. The promos and matches were placed perfectly so things didn't get boring and people weren't begging for wrestling. The matches seemed to get longer and better as the show went on. That's not necessarily a good thing because you want to start out hot, slow things down a little and then finish strong.

Overall

Great show as expected. Kinda odd that Brock Lesnar doesn't have an official match announced for Busted Open. Speaking of Busted open things are shaping up nicely and you've done a good job of making it unique and not just a bunch of wrestlebowl rematches. Haven't been around these parts lately but it looks like things are still just as good.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWNitro-1.jpg

Live from Freeman Coliseum
San Antonio, Texas

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“I’m in Charge” plays to a lot of boos from the shock as the theme song blasting can only mean, or can only announce only one man: Crushing C.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to BTW Nitro, just 6 days from Busted Open, and it can be said we’re kicking off with the left foot.

Crushing C finally appears on the stage, getting even more boos from the audience. Crushing C has a huge smile on his face, almost as if he was making fun of all the people booing him. CC looks around before he starts walking down the ramp.

JBL: What do you mean with the left foot? We’re witnessing the return of the most powerful entity in BTW today and you consider that bad.

Styles: Apparently, not only JR but every person in attendance here does.

JBL: Not me.

Crushing C finally enters the ring, where he paces around for a while before finally asking for a microphone.

Crushing C: It appears by your reaction that you’re happy to see me!

Crowd heavily boos, which causes Crushing C to laugh even more.

Crushing C: I’m going to level with you, it’s been hard being away all this time, it’s been hard watching other people run the show, it’s been hard watching other people do MY job.

Crowd roars, neither truly booing or cheering.

Crushing C: But now, I’m back, and dam it, I’m coming back with a bang, I’m coming back making an impact, a huge impact that is, because well, since I am already standing in the middle of the ring, and since I already have a microphone in hand, I might as well make the first three announcements in what I intend to be a new age of Crushing C.

Crowd boos.

Crushing C: First, in a match building up for weeks, we will have a clash of the behemoths, the unstoppable force meeting the immovable object, as at Busted Open, we will see Umaga go one on one with The Undertaker.

Crowd explodes with the announcement.

Crushing C: (smiling) Next, but certainly not less important, in the main event of Busted Open, in the interest of fairness, I will give a certain man a match that for him, is a long time coming and very well deserved…at Busted Open, we will see BTW World Champion Brock Lesnar defend his crown against Captain Charisma, Christian Cage!

Crowd boos at Christian Cage getting what he wanted, a title match.

Crushing C: As for tonight, I understand two workers have agreed to meet in this ring for the last time before their Career Threatening Match at Busted Open.

Styles: He’s talking about Rikishi and Randy Orton.

Crushing C: Well, as the acting GM it will be my pleasure to moderate that encounter.

Crushing C sadistically grin, as fans boo knowing his evil intentions planned against Rikishi.

Crushing C: But that’s not all, because as a special gift for you people in attendance, I’m giving as a special gift for you people in attendance, first, I’m going to give you a little sneak peak for Busted Open, as in the main event, we will see World Champion Brock Lesnar face off with none other than with the untamable Umaga!

JBL: Whoa!

Crushing C: And then, then, I’m going to give you a title match. It will be Chris Jericho defending his Continental Championship against AJ Styles, and that match is starting…right now!

“I am” blasts through the speakers to boos from the audience as to the left of Crushing C, his associate in many occasions, AJ Styles, steps into the stage.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, a title match right when we come back, here in BTW Nitro.

(Commercial)

We return and we see AJ Styles already inside the ring, pacing, waiting for his opponent to come out. Crushing C has already left.

Styles: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and as you can see, not even giving us time to sink in the return of Crushing C, he has booked this title match!

JBL: Not only that, but he already made two matches for Busted Open and promised to moderate the encounter between Randy Orton and Rikishi later on this evening.

JR: We’re truly intrigued on how this night will fare with the return of Crushing C but I am intrigued on whether Chris Jericho will be able to retain his belt in his first title defense since becoming champion at WrestleBowl.

“Break Down the Walls” plays to a nice reception from the crowd as the BTW Continental Champion Chris Jericho steps out, with the championship safely wrapped around his waist. Jericho taunts his way down the ramp and into the ring, where once he has entered, the referee rings the bell.

BTW Continental Title Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs AJ Styles

AJ Styles wastes no chance and showing his determination on capitalizing on this given opportunity he manages to corner the champion with straight right hands to the face. Chris manages to create separation with a chop to the chest, sending AJ away toward the ring ropes. AJ Styles however uses the momentum on his favor, running toward the ring ropes, jumping to the middle rope, springboarding performing beautifully Phenomenon, landing behind Chris Jericho, quickly getting him in a reverse headlock and dropping him on the back of the head connecting a Reverse DDT. AJ makes the cover: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. AJ gets Y2J back up and tries to weather him down with a side headlock, however it doesn’t take too long before AJ resorts to his old, much more octane and faster style, letting Jericho go and connecting a standing leg lariat. AJ follows up with a leg drop and right away a moonsault, then makes the cover, however Y2J kicks out. AJ walks toward the corner and climbs to the top rope, then, as Chris gets back to his feet, Styles crosses the skies, splashing him perfectly with a crossbody, however, Jericho manages to roll through ending in the leverage position making the pinfall, only to then get back to his feet, secure AJ Styles’s legs and start flipping him over his stomach trying to lock in the Walls of Jericho. AJ manages to avoid them kicking Y2J away. Both men get back to their feet and run toward each other. Styles leaps trying to receive his opponent with a Hurricanrana, however it gets countered as Jericho sees them coming, catches him in mid air and hits a Powerbomb. Chris makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ keeps the match going. Jericho gets back to his feet grabbing AJ by the hair, however Styles turns it around with a kick to the right leg of his opponent. AJ walks toward the corner dragging Chris with him, then, facing the ring, climbs to the middle rope, still grabbing Chris Jericho.

AJ taunts to the crowd, then leaps off from the ropes aiming to connect a Tornado DDT, however Chris manages to push AJ away in the same flow of the movement avoiding the maneuver. Jericho looks down to the floored AJ, realizes his time is now and dashes to the ring ropes, springboards and tries to connect a Lionsault, however AJ rolls away getting out of the predicament. Jericho manages to land on his feet nonetheless, and regaining his balance he runs right back towards the grounded AJ, not counting however that AJ Styles would react first and receive him with an inside cradle. But the pinning attempt doesn’t last long, as Chris Jericho rolls through the move and ends on top, where then taking full advantage of the leverage advantage, flips AJ over his stomach and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Chris applies all the pressure he can and looks for the submission, however eventually and to boos from the audience AJ Styles reaches the ring ropes. Y2J gets back to his feet and he tries to guide AJ up with him, however out of nowhere Styles turns the tide around by hitting the Pele Kick. AJ follows it up with a springboard high angle senton bomb. AJ gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd, announcing the end. Styles grabs Chris Jericho and he starts setting him up for the title winning Styles Clash. AJ has a big grin on his face during all this time as he sets Chris Jericho for his finisher. He has Jericho practically completely set, when out of nowhere Chris Jericho reacts, slithers out of the hold, takes AJ down by the legs and for the second time in the match locks his challenger in the Walls. This time, it’s too much for AJ Styles and he has no other choice but to tap out.

Winner: Chris Jericho defeats AJ Styles

Styles: And that’s how we start BTW Nitro!

JR: Great match no doubt about it, these two gave their absolute best and in the end, Chris Jericho retains.

We see Chris Jericho lifting his BTW Continental Championship celebrating in the middle of the ring. We then go backstage, where we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the man who just moments ago was named the Number One Contender and will be challenging Brock Lesnar at Busted Open, Christian Cage!

Christian Cage steps into the scene to a lot of boos from the crowd.

Borash: Christian, there has to be so much going through your head right now, especially coming from the announcement that you will challenge for the World Championship this Sunday. Care to share your thoughts?

Christian: Well Jeremy, it was only fair that I was named the Number One Contender, I mean, after all, I am the man who has been owning Brock Lesnar week after week after week for quite some time now.

Crowd boos, which only causes Captain Charisma to smirk.

Christian: I have knocked that goon down with a steel chair and I have pinned him one two three inside that ring. What else did I have to do to show the world that Captain Charisma is championship material? Now, I am sure many people is out there ripping their hair off in despair, in anger, but I’ll tell you something, all of them, and my peeps, can find their saving grace, can have their silver lightening, on the fact very soon the championship will be coming home.

Crowd responds with boos.

Jeremy: Christian, I am afraid I’ll have to ask, do you know anything about Triple H, I mean, you…

Christian: Jeremy, it’s my thunder, don’t try stealing it from me. But don’t worry, I’ll tell you something, next week, I’ll allow you to ask me all you want, because with that World Title around my waist, nothing else will matter.

Cage grins staring at the camera, then he looks at Jeremy Borash.

Christian: If you don’t know, now you know.

Christian stares at Borash for some extra seconds before walking away.

(Commercial)

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen this is BTW Nitro and what a way to welcome you back that a huge announcement, brand new, coming right out of Crushing C’s office.

JR: A BTW Tag Team Championship match, Test and Albert defending against the unlikely team of Jeff Hardy and Goldberg.

Styles: Jeff Hardy and Goldberg both mentally focused on very personal affairs with Edge and Big Show respectively, but will they be able to shift gears and pick up some gold here tonight?

JBL: Another title match? And both of you thought Crushing C returning would be a bad thing?

The camera focuses on the ring, where we see Maven already inside of it, jogging getting ready for his next contest.

“Arabian” breaks through the PA system to a big amount of boos from the audience. Muhammed Hassan makes his way out to the stage and then slowly down to the ramp, seemingly enjoying the hate of his fellow Americans. Hassan enters the ring and confronts Maven. The referee rings the bell.

Muhammed Hassan vs Maven

Both men step toward each other and meet in a collar elbow tie up, in which Hassan quickly gets the advantage in a side headlock, which he transitions into a hammerlock and then Hassan sweeps Maven down to the canvas. Hassan stomps on the floored Maven for a while before wrapping his right hand around the throat of his opponent blatantly choking him: 1…2…3…4, Muhammed finally listens to the referee and lets Maven free. The referee separates Hassan from Maven and verbally grounds him, before Hassan walks away from him and back into Maven, who receives him trying to mount a comeback and landing fast jabs to the middle section. Hassan however turns the tide right back to his favor with a hard kick to the middle section of Maven. Hassan then gets Maven in a front facelock, which serves as a prelude to a big DDT. Hassan gets slowly back to his feet, with a huge grin on his face knowing Maven is out. Maven is indeed unconscious, as he’s not even blinking. Hassan gets back to his feet and grabs Maven by the head, pulling his dead weight back to his feet. Muhammed secures his arms around Maven, then sets him up for his finisher. The crowd heavily boos the middle eastern competitor throughout all of this. Hassan quite frankly doesn’t care and he nails Maven with a devastating Modified STO. Muhammed looks up for a few seconds, acknowledging Allah in the above before making the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Muhammed Hassan defeats Maven.

Maven rolls out of the ring in pain grabbing his head. Muhammed Hassan barks at the referee asking for a microphone. The referee obliges.

JBL: Shut up, Muhammed is about to speak!

Hassan: This, this just goes to show you what will happen to Cody Rhodes this Sunday at Busted Open.

Crowd boos.

Hassan: Cody represents everything that is wrong with America today. America leaves of its past, of the things they did on the past, refusing to wake up and see the hole it has dug itself into in recent time. Cody Rhodes thinks that just because of his last name he can come here and pander around like a big shot, but trust me, he’s going down. Not even Obama and his tax project will save him from going down.

Crowd gives a mixed reaction towards the Obama comment, although he gets more cheers.

Hassan: Cody Rhodes, I promise you, on Sunday, for you, I’ll turn the American Dream into the American Nightmare!

Muhammed grins thinking he has had the final word, when out of nowhere the crowd starts cheering. The camera shows that sprinting down the ramp is Cody Rhodes. Hassan gets ready for him inside the ring, however, as soon as Rhodes slide to the inside of the ring, Muhammed rolls out, avoiding any confrontation with Cody.

JR: Weren’t you a big guy Hassan? Weren’t you a big shot? Uh, how about you man up instead of just running your mouth!

Muhammed Hassan stares at Cody Rhodes while he walks backwards towards the back.

Styles: These two will meet on Sunday and one has to think that on that night, Hassan won’t be backing down from the confrontation.

JR: You never know.

(Commercial)

“Countdown” plays to a mild amount of cheers as the BTW Tag Team Champions Test and Albert walk down the ramp taunting to the crowd.

Styles: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and it’s time for our second title match of the night.

JBL: I can’t believe these guys still are the champions.

“Loaded” breaks through the PA System to a rockstar ovation as Jeff Hardy highsteps his way into the stage. Jeff salutes his fans as he walks down the ramp, although his face doesn’t reflect his usual happiness.

JR: Well that could change here tonight.

“Goldberg’s March” plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Goldberg comes out from the back into the stage, followed by his amazing pyro. Bill then power walks down the ramp joining Jeff Hardy into the ring.

BTW Tag Team Title Match
Test and Albert (c) vs Goldberg and Jeff Hardy

Test and Jeff Hardy kick it off for their respective teams, and they soon engage in a big man-small man dynamic, as Jeff Hardy goes after the legs of the champion, while Test keeps some distance landing bombs, with straight right hands. With Hardy finally grounded, Test goes to work on him weathering his challenger down with a grounded Bearhug, trying to squeeze the life out of him. After a while of torture, that would see Test modify his hold a couple of times, targeting the ribs and middle section with all of them, he makes the tag to Albert. Albert enters the match and the formula pretty much stays the same, although he starts striking landing haymakers and toe kicks to the ribs instead of submission holds. Albert ends his flurry of offense with a huge short arm powerslam. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Hardy kicks out. Albert gets Jeff Hardy up and locks him in a facelock. He looks toward the corner as if he considered making the tag to Test, however he changes his mind and continues his attack on Albert with a huge double axe handle to the back. Albert doesn’t follow up immediately his attack, thing that proves to be a big mistake, as when he goes to follow up his attack, Jeff Hardy nails his classic Jawbreaker, staggering Albert away. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and he dashes toward the staggered Albert, connecting him with a dropkick to the chest, which hurls Albert down toward the corner, ending sat against it. Jeff Hardy runs toward him once again and he tries to connect his rope aided dropkick, however when Jeff is in mid air just about to connect his kick, Albert gets right back to his feet, catches Hardy over his shoulder and turns the situation around with a Running Powerslam. Albert then goes toward his corner and makes the tag to Test. Test enters and he connects a running elbow drop straight to the chest of Jeff, weakening Hardy even more. Test then returns to his corner, where taunting, he announces his Big Boot, looking to finally end the match. Jeff Hardy slowly makes his way back to his feet. Finally, Test explodes crossing the ring looking his match ending Big Boot, however Jeff Hardy reacts first and connects a pretty awe inspiring sleeper slam (Flashback)

Both men end up knocked out on the canvas, lying next to each other. Jeff Hardy and Test start getting back to their senses and crawling toward their respective corners. The crowd cheers Jeff Hardy, motivating him in his mission. Jeff is indeed the first to reach his corner, making a very cheered tag to Bill Goldberg, who enters the match. Goldberg immediately runs toward Test, who hasn’t reached his corner yet, and grabs him by the boot, then pulls him away from the corner. Goldberg brings Test back to his feet looking to attack him, however Test out of nowhere reacts and nails an uppercut, leaving Bill dazzled. Test turns around toward his corner and makes the tag to Albert. Albert enters the ring and he dashes toward Goldberg, however Bill shows his brute power by receiving his opponent with a hard clothesline. Goldberg starts getting momentum nailing a series of clotheslines on Albert, until he finally ends his flurry with a hard powerslam. Goldberg explodes back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd announcing the end of the match. However, instead of the Spear, what we see coming is “Big” blasting from the PA system. Goldberg knows this announces the coming of his nemesis, Big Show, and turning his complete attention to the stage, he neglects Albert. The tag team champion recovers behind Goldberg and taunts him. Bill, finally seeing that The Big Show isn’t coming out turns back around, only to walk right into Albert. Nonetheless, Goldberg has the wherewithal to nail a Spear out of nowhere, reacting accordingly to the situation. Goldberg gets back to his feet and finally, after this, The Big Show makes his way out from the back. Big Show stands on the stage and right away hooks eyes with his Busted Open opponent, Bill Goldberg. Goldberg screams at the giant, inviting him to come down the ramp enter the ring. Behind him, Albert crawls toward his corner and makes the tag to Test. Big Show mocks Goldberg and tells him to turn around. Bill finally does so an being unable to avoid it this time, he walks right into a Running Big Boot by Test. Test immediately crosses the ring and nails a forearm to the face of Jeff Hardy, knocking him down of the apron and opening the route to victory. Big Show smiles as Test picks up Goldberg and ends up the match with a Test Driver: 1…2…3.

Result: Test pins Goldberg to retain the BTW Tag Team Champions.

JR: What else can The Big Show do to screw Bill Goldberg?

Styles: Goldberg beat him at WrestleBowl and it seems he just can’t let it go.

Big Show grins, as he watches Bill Goldberg floored on the canvas, trying to get back to his feet after the devastating Test Driver. Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Jeff Hardy is lying on the concrete floor. The crowd suddenly starts booing without the people watching at home knowing why. They soon find out, as coming through the crowd and jumping the barricade, no other than the Rated R Superstar comes into play.

JBL: Why do you never say it, JR, when it truly is necessary? Business is picking up in here!

Edge stands near to the floored Jeff Hardy, staring at him with an expression of pleasure on his face, running his hands through his hair. The Ultimate Opportunist goes to capitalize on this opportunity as he bends over and picks up Jeff Hardy by the hair, bringing him up with him back to his feet, however, Hardy reacts and connects a huge body blow.

Styles: Come on Jeff, hit him!

Jeff continues his assault until landing a big straight right hand that rolls Edge over the barricade to the fans. Edge doesn’t waste any time and he runs the hell out of there. Jeff Hardy isn’t to be denied as he still wants a piece of the man who has tormented him for months and he runs pursuing him.

JR: You can run Edge but you can’t hide, and the fact is, this Sunday, you will have to be in the ring with Jeff Hardy.

Styles: And for some reason I don’t think that will be a nice experience for Edge.

(Commercial)

We come back and we are taken directly backstage to Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentlemen please help me welcome, Samoa Joe!

Crowd responds with mixed reactions, although he gets more boos than anything now.

Cline: Joe, last week, right after CM Punk had competed in a heavily contested match with Sabu, you slid to the inside of the ring and nailed Punk with a Muscle Buster. Keeping your friendship with CM Punk in mind and looking at your match on Sunday, do you regret doing that last week?

Joe: You know, I am a grown man, so does CM Punk, and we both have been in this sport for a long time. What I did was sending CM Punk a message. Nothing personal, nothing about friendship, it was just a message.

Cline: What do you think CM Punk is thinking right now?

Joe: If I know Punk, and I know I do, I am sure he won’t have any hard feelings.

Scene fades and goes right back to the ring, which is already set for the VIP Lounge. “I’m comin’” is playing on the back as MVP, rocking a fancy suit and the BTW Extreme Championship around his waist.

MVP: MVP in the house and you know that can only mean one thing, big things popping, little things stopping, so sit back and enjoy the view, because the VIP Lounge is for people better than…you know, actually, this time, my guest in the VIP Lounge is someone pretty blue collar, pretty ordinary if you ask me.

Crowd interrupts with an “RVD” chant.

MVP: But before I bring my guest out here, let me address some comments that have been flying around the last couple of days. I am not, I repeat, I am not in a losing streak.

Crowd boos.

MVP: A little out of luck? Maybe. But let I remind you who I am. I am Half man, Half Amazing. Top athletes train their entire life just to be like me in one of my bad days. And as to my supposedly losing streak, it’s not about if it ends, it’s about when it ends, and unfortunately for all of you, it ends on Sunday, when I defeat Rob Van Dam to retain MY BTW Extreme Championship.

Crowd responds with a lot more of boos.

MVP: I…

“One of a Kind” explodes through the PA system as RVD finally appears on the stage.

Styles: There he is, MVP’s guest for the VIP Lounge, Rob Van Dam.

JBL: What on Earth? He wasn’t given his cue yet!

RVD smiles as he looks around the arena before finally entering the ring.

MVP: Maybe the buzz from the back or the roar of the crowd confused you but, I didn’t call you out yet.

RVD: I know.

MVP: So, uhmm, what are you doing out here. I wasn’t finished addressing my fans.

Crowd boos.

RVD: Well, maybe I was just too damn tired listening to your crap dude.

Crowd roars. MVP smirks.

MVP: Haha, you know Rob, all this goes to show how different you and I truly are. All this goes to show just why I am so much better than you. It seems Rob that you have a tendency of doing what you want, whenever you want, of dancing to the beat of your own drum.

RVD: And is that so wrong? Dude, I…

MVP: No, it might not be “wrong”, but I mean Rob, what has that style done for you? I, am the longest reigning BTW Extreme Champion in history, in fact, I am the longest reigning champion of any kind in this company, while you, well, let’s face it Rob, your championship reigns have not only been few but that have not been more than jokes.

Crowd boos.

JR: MVP might be pushing RVD’s buttons one time too many.

MVP: I mean man, no offense but, you should already be honored by being in the same ring as Mr. 305. Rob, this Sunday, it isn’t about me being the champion and you the challenger, it is about me being leagues better than you, and it is about you knowing that you can’t beat me!

By this point MVP is practically at the face of Rob Van Dam.

RVD: MVP, you can talk all you want man, all I know is, on Sunday, I am going to extend that losing streak of yours and put on that nameplate Rob…Van…Dam!

Crowd roars supporting RVD.

RVD and MVP come face to face in the middle of the ring. Montel slowly raises the BTW Extreme Championship with his right hand above their heads, taunting Van Dam. However, out of nowhere, he does more than that, as he mercilessly blasts RVD right on the face with his title belt, knocking him down and out.

JBL: Yes! Yes! I knew MVP wouldn’t let me down. Nighty night RVD!

The whole arena boos MVP, as he slowly but incredibly arrogantly stands over the floored RVD, then raises the BTW Extreme Championship proclaiming superiority.

Styles: Something has to give on Sunday, either MVP ends his losing streak, or RVD ends the longest championship reign ever here in BTW.

(Commercial)

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen back to BTW Nitro.

“Turn up the Trouble” explodes through the PA system to a big amount of boos from the audience as Mr. Kennnedy rampages his way down to the ring, with arrogance oozing from his pores.

Styles: And the action just keeps coming here tonight!

“Killing Vibe” plays to once again a mixed reaction from the crowd as Samoa Joe slowly walks to the stage, then down to the ring. Joe doesn’t remove his eyes from his opponent of the evening.

Mr. Kennedy vs Samoa Joe

Both men advance toward each other and meet in the middle of the ring in a collar elbow tie up. Kennedy might be sinning of arrogant as he tries to outwrestle Joe with a go behind, however Joe quickly makes the switch going behind Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy tries to attack the grip lowering Joe’s hand and taking away the leverage, however Joe answers back with an Olympic takedown. Joe continues by attacking Kennedy on the canvas, with a series of stomps and punches to the floored Kennedy, which then are followed by facelocks and ground headlocks, all with the purpose of wearing Kennedy down. It takes a while but finally Kennedy manages to turn the situation around with a backdrop after getting back to his feet. Mr. Kennedy seems to be enjoying his revenge by repeating stomping Joe, then, he has to be taken away by the referee as he starts blatantly choking Samoa Joe. Ken Kennedy gets back to his feet and he brings his opponent with him, then he throws Joe to a corner, where he starts to abuse him in the form of straight right hands to the face and kicks to the middle section, until Joe collapses down. Kennedy seals this flurry of offense with his characteristic facewash, kicking Joe’s jaw out of his skull. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Joe kicks out. Kennedy gets back to his feet and already going for the victory he sets Samoa Joe for the Mic Check, however Joe reverses the situation and connects an Implant DDT. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he lifts his right hand up in the air taunting to the crowd, however he gets no laugh from the crowd. All he gets is boos and a CM Punk chant. Joe gets overly mad over this, and directing his anger toward Mr. Kennedy, who is starting to recover sitting on the canvas. Samoa Joe steps toward his opponent and nails a straight kick to the side of the head of Ken Kennedy, with such strength that makes the entire arena to awe in amazement. Joe gets Kennedy back to his feet, who is still guzzled by the kick and leaves him groggy, then steps back measuring him for another kick.

Samoa Joe then explodes toward him looking to kick his lights out, however Mr. Kennedy manages to duck this attempt, then as Joe leaves himself open Kennedy hits his trademarked feint kick spun into an enziguiri. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…, Joe kicks out. Mr. Kennedy gets back to his feet frustrated. Ken grabs Joe and sets him over his shoulder looking to perform his Rolling Steamroller (Green Bay Plunge on the canvas), however Joe slides out of the control of Joe and with his feet safe on the canvas and being behind Kennedy, Joe manages to lock in the Coquina Clutch. Kennedy tries to escape the hold with despair, however it is to no avail, and after a short while he has no option but to tap out.

Result: Samoa Joe defeats Mr. Kennedy

JBL: I gotta tell you, Samoa Joe is looking more impressive than ever. You can go and find a hole in his game, you won’t find one. Samoa Joe is as good as he’s ever been.

Styles: But the same can be said about CM Punk, Joe’s opponent on Sunday.

JBL: I just don’t think anybody can’t beat Samoa Joe when he’s on, and 9 times out of 10 he’s on.

Samoa Joe is inside the ring celebrating his victory, however, out of nowhere, we see man slide to the inside of the ring. It’s CM Punk!

CM Punk flips the distracted Samoa Joe around, quickly gets him over his shoulders and connects him with an astonishing GTS, getting revenge from what happened last week.

Styles: Didn’t Joe said he knew CM Punk and he wasn’t going to have any hard feelings?

JR: Well, this is just a guess, but it seems he’s wrong.

CM Punk walks up the ramp, with the sight set firmly on Samoa Joe, who grimaces on the canvas holding his head in pain.

(Commercial)

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back and we are moments away from the debut of BTW’s newest star, whoever he might be.

JBL: We’re going to witness the biggest failure of a debut in history, because what we are going to see is Bob Sapp destroying him.

“Get Back” plays to boos from the audience as Bob Sapp walks out the ramp being accompanied by Mark Henry and Paul Heyman. All three men make their way to the ring. Both men wait on the inside for their opponent.

JR: Can you feel the excitement?

Suddenly, “Down with the Sickness” by Disturbed plays as a black man, reaching 6ft 2 and with an impressive physical frame appears on the stage, then slowly walks down the ramp. Many people in attendance recognize me and cheer his presence.

JR: My God look at that man.

The man walks to the inside of the ring and he faces off with Bob Sapp, Paul Heyman and Mark Henry.

Heyman: Who in the hell are you?

The man gets handed the microphone.

Man: My name, my name is Monty Brown!

Crowd cheers.

Brown: And I am going to Pounce your ass!!!

Bob Sapp shoves Paul Heyman away and confronts his opponent, both behemoths ready to do battle. Heyman and Mark Henry get out of the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Bob Sapp vs Monty Brown

Bob Sapp and Monty Brown remain face to face with one another in the middle of the squared circle, neither moving a muscle. The referee slowly comes close to both competitors, curious as to what is happening. Out of nowhere, Monty Brown snaps turning toward the referee and hitting a humongous clothesline. Bob Sapp, Paul Heyman and Mark Henry’s face expression change immediately to a smile. Monty Brown picks up the referee and leaves him groggy standing in the middle of the ring. Monty Brown then grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the ring ropes, while he bounces back to another set of ropes. Both men clash on the middle, Monty Brown connecting the Pounce. The timekeeper knows this isn’t a match anymore.

Result: No Contest.

JR: Oh come on, not this again!

Monty Brown and Bob Sapp stare at each other on the inside of the ring, then step toward one another and hug, cementing their alliance.

Styles: Three weeks ago, it was Mark Henry the one shocking the world by joining Bob Sapp and Paul Heyman. Now, the debuting Monty Brown has joined their regime.

JBL: I know Paul Heyman was great, but this great? How did he manage to get Monty Brown to join them, if he didn’t even know who the debuting man was?

Paul Heyman and Mark Henry enter the ring again. All four men raise their hands taunting to the crowd.

JBL: This is brilliant, brilliant, but I just don’t get it, not for now.

(Commercial)

“Samoan Coolness” blasts from the speakers to a big ovation from the crowd as Rikishi makes his way out.

Styles: Welcome back and it’s time for the ultimate face off, Rikishi and Randy Orton.

Rikishi steps to the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand, however he immediately drops the mic and directs his attention to the stage, as if inviting, waiting Randy Orton to come out.

JBL: Here we go!

“I’m in Charge” plays to a huge amount of boos and heat from the live audience as BTW’s General Manager Crushing C makes his way out. Rikishi’s face disposure changes immediately, morphs much more into anger. Crushing C enters the ring and he stares at Rikishi.

JR: What on Earth is Crushing C out here?

Styles: Remember Crushing C said he was personally going to moderate this face off between Randy Orton and Rikishi.

Rikishi and Crushing C continue to stare each other, nobody saying a word. Crushing C flashes a smile and then extends his right hand to the stage, presenting or introducing somebody…

“Voices” makes the crowd boo as Randy Orton steps out to the stage, coldly, slowly walking down to the ramp.

JR: And here we go!

Orton enters the ring and joins the trio. Crushing C steps backwards closer to Randy Orton and away from Rikishi.

Rikishi: The last face off before Busted Open? Really? Is that the best you could came up Randy to lay your hands on me one last time?

Orton: Rikishi, make no mistake about it, this right here is not intended to get physical. I have no intention on laying you out tonight, because I plan on saving that pleasure, I plan on doing that this Sunday, when I end your career once and for all.

Crowd boos.

Orton: Tell me Rikishi, how does it feel? How does it feel that everything you’ve worked for, everything you’ve dream off, is all coming to an end? Many times, and Crushing C knows this better than I do, you have been put away, many people have come and tried to end your career, but how does it feel to know, that after one year of running around whatever you have wanted, it is all going to end with one hard kick to the skull?

Rikishi: How does it feel? You wanna know how I feel? I feel, I feel anger!!! You kicked me in the head, you kicked my cousin in the head, you…

Rikishi seems to be blowing a gasket, but he manages to calm down.

Rikishi: I am not going to fool myself. You’re younger than me, you’re faster than me, smarter than me, better than me, and you should easily beat me…but what if you don’t? Uh Randy? What if you don’t beat me? I’ll tell what would happen, your so promising career would come to an abrupt end, and that’s exactly what will happen, because you I’ll leave my heart and soul in that ring, and you will pay all your sins, with your career.

Crowd explodes with cheers.

Orton: That’s a nice fairytale you got there Rikishi, but you got something right. I am better than you, and you might think Sunday will be your highest achievement, but you have another thing coming, because let me tell you how our match will ride. I am going to beat you to an inch of your life, humiliate you, show the world how much of a failure of a human being you are, and then, then I am going to kick as hard as I can right on the skull, send you to a hospital, and send your career, right where it belongs, absolute darkness.

Crowd boos.

Orton: You don’t believe me? How about you ask your cousin, the so called Great One, who still takes his hands to the side of the head in pain, and close his eyes, trying to forget the night in which he got his career killed by Randy Orton!

Crowd heavily boos. Rikishi seems to be right over the edge…and he finally explodes, hitting a huge straight right hand to Randy Orton, knocking him down. Randy doesn’t waste any time and he rolls out of the ring, avoiding by mere inches more punishment by Rikishi. Crushing C isn’t going to be left in there with his arch nemesis and so he leaves the ring as well.

JR: The lines have been drawn, everything has been said, ladies and gentlemen, one of this two men’s careers, are ending on Sunday.

Randy Orton and Crushing C walk up the ramp leaving to the back, not removing their eyes from Rikishi. Suddenly, Crushing C stops and indicates Orton to do the same.

Crushing C: You know Rikishi, it seems to me that with all what is at stake, and all this hard feelings between you two, a normal match be enough.

Styles: What does he mean?

Crushing C: So, I am officially making your match on Sunday, a Last Man Standing match!

Crowd cheers.

JBL, JR and Styles: Oh my!

Crushing C: Or what would be a more suiting name, Last Career Standing!

“I’m in Charge” plays in the background as Crushing C leaves Orton’s side and walks to the back. Randy Orton and Rikishi continue staring at each other.

JR: And now we know ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match, in order to have his career continue, will have to be last man standing!

JBL: We’re going to be carrying them off like corkwood gentlemen.

(Commercial)

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back and it’s main event time!

“Here Comes the Pain” blasts from the speakers to a big ovation from the crowd as the BTW World Champion Brock Lesnar makes his way out, jogging on the stage.

JR: Great timing there Joey.

Brock walks down the ramp before jumping to the apron and entering the ring, where he waits for his opponent.

“Virtual Voodoo” plays to a big amount of boos as Umaga rampages his way out and power walks down the ramp. Umaga enters the ring and intimidating Brock, he stares at him trying to get the mental advantage.

Umaga vs Brock Lesnar

Umaga and Brock dash toward one another clashing in the middle of the ring, both attempting shoulder blocks, however neither gets the advantage. They repeat the routine, but once again nobody gets the advantage. A slug fest starts, with Umaga getting the upperhand with a knife like uppercut. On the floor, Umaga continues abusing Brock Lesnar, putting the boots all over him stomping him, then he locks in an iron claw like submission maneuver targeting the carotids. Brock however shows his amazing strength with a rather unique counter – getting right up and powering Umaga over his shoulders out of the maneuver. Umaga manages nonetheless to slid out of the control of Brock and then levels him with a huge super kick. Umaga continues his flurry of big time offense by hitting a series of jumping head butts after bouncing to the ring ropes. Umaga hits exactly three before making the cover. Brock kicks out, and on the mind of Umaga, who is smarter than what you would think, the idea that he needs more height sinks in. Umaga walks to the corner and climbs to the top rope, obviously looking for his Wild Samoan Splash. However, before he’s able to do so, out of nowhere Brock jumps right back to his feet and dashes toward the corner. Umaga sees him coming and in an unexpected feat of athleticism he jumps down from the corner into the canvas landing right behind Brock, who passed by dashing. Brock turns around and gets connected by a punch to the throat, resembling the effect of the Samoan Spike. Brock ends up knocked out laid against the corner. Umaga walks to the opposite corner and announces the end. He then crosses the ring at full speed looking for his Samoan Wrecking Ball, however right at the nick of time Brock gets out of the way making Umaga crash and burn against the turnbuckles. Brock gets back to his feet, hooks the groggy Umaga up and connects a Belly to Belly suplex. Both men get back to their feet and Brock Lesnar repeats the punishment.

The fast pace of the match continues as for the third time in a row, Brock Lesnar goes to hit a Belly to Belly suplex, however Umaga counters leveling out of the hold ending back on the canvas. He then reaches down and picks up Brock, sets him up and connects his Swinging Sideslam. Umaga taunts to the audience lifting both his arms in intimidating fashion. He picks up Brock Lesnar and grabbing him with his left hand, he announces the Samoan Spike. The monster swings with his right hand, however Brock ducks the match finishing spike, and as Umaga turned around he nails a huge Standing Spinebuster. Brock continues the attack with a series of 4 elbow drops right to the chest of the monster, trying to slay the Samoan Bulldozer. Brock grabs Umaga by the hair, gets him up and tries to get him over his shoulders to set him for the F5, however he cannot do it thanks to all the punishment he has suffered. Brock Lesnar nonetheless is smart enough to change the attack and returning Umaga to the canvas he locks in the equally hurting maneuver, the Brock Lock. The crowd cheers Brock as he might just make Umaga tap or pass out, and for a few seconds it sure looks that way, however Umaga turns the situation around with a double open hand attack to the ears of Brock, forcing him to break the hold. Guzzled, Brock Lesnar dashes toward Umaga, who receives him with his awe amazing Samoan Drop. Umaga explodes right back to his feet, knowing he has practically the match won.

Umaga taunts to the crowd, however, before he’s able to capitalize, a gong sounds on the arena bringing the lights out.

JBL: Oh come on! Not now!

Lights come back on after a gong and we see The Undertaker right on the outside of the ring. Umaga notices him and he can’t leave the ring and go after him fast enough. Umaga swings a right hand haymaker, however lights go out just as he was about to hit The Undertaker. Lights go on and the Undertaker is back, now laying the smackdown on Umaga with a series of straight right hands. Umaga goes for a punch of his own but lights go back out before he nails it. Lights return and with them The Undertaker, who continues attacking Umaga, pummeling up the ramp. Reaching the upper ramp and almost the stage, Umaga shoves Taker away and with the distance created he goes for a sidekick, however lights go back out saving Taker, and as they go back on, Undertaker jumps right into Umaga connecting a Diving Clothesline. Taker grabs Umaga and gets him back to his feet, then just launches him across the stage. The Undertaker continues punching Umaga as both men eventually make their way to the back.

JBL: This is a travesty! Umaga had the world champion beat! He had him beat!

Back on the inside of the ring, Brock Lesnar is up to one knee trying to return to his feet. Suddenly, out of nowhere, we see Christian Cage slide to the inside of the ring with a steel chair in hand.

JR: Yes, it was only a matter of time before that Creepy little bastard showed his face.

JBL: Don’t call him like that!

Christian Cage taunts Brock Lesnar with the chair, waiting for him to turn around, however, when Brock indeed turns around, Cage can’t do anything, as Brock got up with such intensity and anger that it shocks and sort of freezes Christian Cage. Brock Lesnar and Christian Cage stare at each other across the ring.

Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen this is it, this is your Busted Open main event on Sunday!

JBL: Come on Christian, nail him with the chair, nail him!

Scene fades to an end with Brock Lesnar and Christian Cage, still with the chair on his right hand, staring at one another.

bustedopenWS2.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Brock Lesnar(c) vs Christian Cage

BTW Extreme Title Match
MVP(c) vs RVD

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

Big Show vs Goldberg

Last Man Standing Match
Loser Must Retire
Randy Orton vs Rikishi

Undertaker vs Umaga

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

BTW Nitro Review

Matches: Jericho vs. Styles was a very good opening match. Lots of actions and near falls. Great Styles Clash counter into the walls of Jericho. Maven vs. Hassan was a Squashy McPancake match. Poor Maven, such a waste of such a great dropkick. T and A vs. Goldberg/Hardy was a good match. Excellent tag team psychology with T and A isolating Hardy and Goldberg coming in with fury. Big Show interfering made sense as well. Samoa Joe vs. Kennedy was another solid match. Both men got an even amount of offense in. Monty Brown vs. Bob Sapp wasn't even a match so no comment there. Umaga vs. Brock Lesnar was a great main event. Pretty fast paced for a big man matchup but still managed to be a power move match as well. The Undertaker interfering was surprising and a little funny with the lights going out when Umaga tried to mount any offense.

Promos: Crushing C had a good heel promo to open the show and hype his return. Umaga vs. Undertaker-hooray! Lesnar vs. Christian-hooray! Christian's promo was awesome as well, very in character. Hassan could draw heat at the North Pole. Good promo from him. Joe's promo was okay, we'll see how Punk responds. VIP lounge was great, MVP was in character and his usual awesome self. RVD was even good as well, usually when I see RVD he sounds like the hippie character Tommy Chong played on That 70s Show. Monty Brown joining team Heyman was very cool. Sapp and Brown should be an unstoppable force. The face off between Rikishi and Orton was very intense and had a ton of heat with it.

Booking: No complaints here. Everything made sense and storylines were moved along in a logical way.

Flow: You obviously took my advice about not opening with a squash match. Good job on that. Other than that the show had a great flow to it.

Overall: Sorry I haven't been around this way much recently. Glad to see nothing has really changed. Matches are still good, promos are excellent, and the booking is great as well. Busted Open is looking very good on paper (no pun intended).

The Rated R CMStar

bustedopenWS2.jpg

front.jpg

Official Venue: Nationwide Arena; Columbus, Ohio
Tickets Sold: 19 673

Official Theme Song:
"Baby Hates Me" Danko Jones

[YT]VaiRcbrJvR0[/YT]

Official Preview Guide

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Christian Cage

At WrestleBowl, Brock Lesnar reached the promised land by overcoming the naysayers and every possible odd by defeating Triple H and winning the World Heavyweight Championship. The world was ready for The Game to come back for his championship, however, since his defeat in the main event of the grandest event of them all, nobody has seen Triple H, and it would be another man who would step up to the plate: Christian Cage. Christian's close relationship with Triple H is well documented, and feeling his waist empty without his recently lost BTW Continental belt, he set his sight on Brock's championship. And it certainly seems that Christian Cage has Brock Lesnar's number, having floored the champion with a chair shot and even pinned him in in ring action in the time span of two weeks. Captain Charisma has certainly shown he has Brock's number, but will be able to truly capture the spotlight by defeating the champion when it really counts?

Last Man Standing Match
Loser Must Retire
Randy Orton vs Rikishi

Randy Orton and Rikishi go way back. BTW Nitro saw Rikishi defeat Randy Orton to end a longtime suffering and earn back his BTW contract. Turning Point equalized the situation, at least from the sick perspective of the Legend Killer, when he kicked the Samoan in the head sending him right into the hospital. Randy Orton would then set his target on another man, coincidentally from Rikishi's family, The Rock. Eventually, and on the Grandest Stage of them All, The Rock would suffer the same faith as others...getting kicked right into oblivion. One man fights for family, for his blood, for honor and revenge, while the other one fights for glory, for his ego, to feed his own darkness. Come Busted Open, one thing is certain, the winner of this epic battle will be the last man standing, and the one who loses would had not only lost, but it would be the last thing they ever do in a wrestling ring.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Master Manipulater. That is what Edge is. Wether it's somehow involving authorities and caughting Jeff Hardy in a huge illegal substances case yet to be resolved (altough Edge's participation is not even confirmed), or breaking in into Jeff Hardy's house and arrasing his fiancee, Edge has decided to take this issue to a whole new level. These two man share a similar path going back to their debut in the mainstream ten years ago, and since then they have been butting heads, but business really picked up when they faced at WrestleBowl and against all odds it was the Charismatic Enigma. At Busted Open, with so much more on the line and going through the mind of Jeff Hardy especially, will he be able to repat his feat?

Illegal Substances Case gets resolved

At a live edition of BTW Nitro, Jeff Hardy got confronted by police authorities that had been alerted by an anonymous caller indicating that Jeffrey Nero Hary had introduced illegal substances into the arena. Despite Jeff refusing this allegations, pills were in fact found on his bag. While many believe Jeff Hardy fall into his old habits, others claim it's a conspiracy formulated by Edge. Any of the two, we will find out which one is at Busted Open.

Undertaker vs Umaga

Why? The Samoan Bulldozer has never been exactly talkative, or one to explain his actions, but one cannot easily understand why Umaga is targetting and coming after Undertaker. Maybe it is to try to restablish his lost dominance by taking out the biggest, baddest dog, or maybe it's something else, but what we do know is that Undertaker hasn't let Umaga's attacks go unharmed and unpunished, as without even caring the motives of the Samoan, he has gone after his opponent, becoming practically his shadow attacking him and brawling with him at any chance he gets. Well, the chance is this Sunday, when this two finally met in the ring, for the first time in their careers.

Big Show vs Goldberg

In one of the most hyped, expected matches from WrestleBowl, Goldberg and Randy Couture defeated Big Show and Tito Ortiz. From that match, there is somebody who took great offense on that lost: The Big Show. In his mind, the giant truly believes that he was screwed out of the victory, and that his defeat was a fluke, and his mission in the last couple of weeks has been to show the world exactly that, that Goldberg beating him anytime is a fluke and he's superior than Bill in every way. Bill Goldberg is no push over, and he has answered back as well. Will Big Show be able to prove he's superior or will Bill Goldberg score another "fluke victory" over the giant.

BTW Extreme Championship Match
Montel Vontavious Porter (c) vs Rob Van Dam

For close to a year, MVP has been the face and dominated the Extreme division. However, and since Monter's Ball, it seems that there's a new face of that division: Rob Van Dam. RVD defeated three other men to earn this title match against MVP. And quite frankly, the timing cannot be better. MVP hasn't been exactly in winning ways, as he has not won a match since WrestleBowl, and Rob Van Dam has already pin him in a tag team match. It's a battle of styles, as it was made evident by the confident champion at last show's VIP Lounge. Come Busted Open, and with all the marbles on the line, will we see a repeat of the image we saw at BTW Nitro, with MVP confident standing over Rob Van Dam lifting his championship, or will RVD continue the reigning champ's losing streak and end the longest reign in BTW history?

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

From the beginnings of their careers, these two have been amazing familiars and strangers with their amazing clashes inside the ring. WrestleBowl was no different, as CM Punk and Samoa Joe put their frienship to test and arguably stole the show, in a match that saw CM Punk finally defeat Samoa Joe. That defeat has seem to set Samoa Joe over the edge, as he has seemingly forgotten about CM Punk being his friend and under the premise that this is business, it's not personal, he has truly taken the agression to CM Punk, even hitting him after a match with his Muscle Buster. CM Punk, at first tentative, has also joined the madness and last week nailed Samoa Joe with a GTS. In a match that no longer seems to involve friendship and is now all about getting the win, how much will these two put on the line to be called the winner?

Son of the legendary Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes, young Cody Rhodes made his BTW debut by interrupting the returning Muhammed Hassan as he was running down USA at WrestleBowl. In the entire world, it doesn't seem to be a more fitting defender of the United States of America than the American Dream Jr, and Cody Rhodes has certainly shown exactly that, as he has taken the fight to Muhammed Hassan while achieving personal success, as he is yet to be defeated. At Busted Open, will Cody Rhodes defend the honor of the United States against quite possible it's biggest ofender, or will Muhammed Hassan accomplish his return and restablish himself as a force to be reckon with?

Next PPV:

apocalypseWScopy.jpg

seX-Power

It would be a bad move to take the title off Brock after such a huge win at Wrestlebowl, but I wouldn't rule out some sort of fuzzy finish, possibly a DQ. I fully expect CC to keep gunning for the title and possibly eventually win it at the PPV after Apocalypse.

Randy Orton vs Rikishi

Although you have made Rikishi a really badass character in this BTB, I feel Orton would be more of a value to BTW. Also, I hope that Loser Must Retire means just that and we don't see a guy make a return down the line. Retire the Samoan and let's never see him again.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

I actually don't expect this match to go ahead for reasons I will state below.

Illegal Substances Case gets resolved

For this angle, you could just go with Edge plotting the whole thing but I think a better idea would having Hardy actually being on the substances. He goes to jail for a month and the match doesn't take place. Later, he comes back and cuts a promo on how the fans betrayed him and how nobody cared (or something like that) and turns heel. That would be cool.

Undertaker vs Umaga

This is one of those matches where if one guy loses, he can bounce back while if the other guy loses he loses a lot of momentum. Besides, I think this feud isn't over by far and the heel usually wins the first match.

Big Show vs Goldberg

Probably the least captivating match on the card, I don't really expect much from this match except a Goldberg victory. Keep it short and end this feud.

RVD personifies extreme so I definitely think that he will get the title soon but as you said, MVP is in a slump and a loss tonight would do him great harm. MVP to go over but then lose the title to Rob at Apocalypse.

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

Well I expect this to be another great match with these two, and hopefully you can give it some variety and change it from their Wresltebowl match. I expect this to be an even match but Punk should go over and go to the main event.

I don't really know whether I should care that much about this match but at least it's got an interesting enough backstory. Cody sucks so have Hassan go over.

Online OG

Reaction score
First time reader:

I would love to see Cage win this, mostly for the fact because I am a mark for him. But because I think Lesnar is a bit like Albert but with less charisma.

Last Man Standing Match
Loser Must Retire
Randy Orton vs Rikishi

I would normally pick BIG KISH over RKO, but the fact that this is a retirment match just makes me think that you value Orton to much to let him go.

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Edge win please. Jeff Hardy makes me want to kill myself :)

Undertake
r vs Umaga

UMAGA...REST....IN....PIECES!

Big Show vs Goldberg

From what I have managed to read, this is in many ways a great feud. If you put Big Show, over this could continue on a bit more as I am sure fans would says "One More Time!"

MVP vs. RVD

MVP has been on the mountain for too long, it is time he gave up his thrown. Out with the new in with the old. Hold up! LOL

CM Punk vs. Joe

In all honesty, I would just skip through this match, Honesty is the best policy

Hassan is literally 100x bette than Rhodes. If it was Hassan v Dustin, this would be a different kettle of fish

y2j__legend

Reaction score

Last Man Standing Match
Loser Must Retire
Randy Orton vs Rikishi

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

Undertaker vs Umaga

Big Show vs Goldberg

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

Yeh.

The Rated R CMStar

bustedopenWS2.jpg

It was a night that marked history.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WrestleBowl!

But the end of WrestleBowl, is only the beginning…The deceitful seek for retribution.

Cage: It’s my spotlight now!

Actions from the past mark your destiny, and the rising odds become unbearable.

We see images of face offs between Jeff Hardy/Edge and Goldberg/Big Show.

Lesnar: I am the World Champion and I am right here!

On this night, how much will you be able to put on the line? How much will you sweet, how much will you cry? How much will you bleed to erase defeats from the past?

We see Umaga standing on top of the floored Undertaker.

…and how much will you risk, to save your career?

Rikishi: Randy, two weeks ago I said I was coming after you. Randy Orton, the time has finally come for you. I am here to officially challenge you to a one on one match at Busted Open.

Crowd cheers, Randy seems relaxed and the throws a smile.

Orton: Rikishi no offense but, why do you think I would want to face you?

Orton: Do you realize what you are asking Rikishi? Do you understand what you are getting yourself into? Because I don’t think you do. You see, I don’t just beat people, I end careers. Rikishi, you were lucky enough to escape our first encounter with just a concussion…don’t push your luck.

Rikishi: Well maybe, that’s what it all should come to: my career. You wanna end? You wanna kill my career? Give it a shot, you legend killing punk!

Orton is now rabid and he’s pacing back and forth.

Orton: You got your match!

Rikishi: Randy, you punted me and my cousin in the head. You better believe I’m coming after you…

Orton: And I’ll be glad to punt you right back into obscurity…

And now, Born to Wrestle Federation presents…Busted Open!

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“Baby Hates Me” by Danko Jones plays throughout the arena as the camera gives us the amazing shot of the jam packed arena, going through the fans, who are holding signs such as:

“RIP Umaga”
“Jeff Hardy: Rated E for Extreme”
“Do it Christian, do it for your peeps!”
“Dude, where’s the Game?”

The announcers review the incident between Jeff Hardy and Edge. They remind us that tonight we will find out the authorities resolution about Hardy's innocence.

Cody Rhodes defeats Muhammed Hassan

Match tells the story of Cody Rhodes dominating, and throught the contest showcasing a series of old school moves, such as the rolling neck snap of Mr. Perfect or the Bionic Elbow of his own dad, however, he isn't quite able to put out Muhammed Hassan thanks to some rookie mistakes. Hassan also fails to put Cody Rhodes out as Rhodes kicks out from the Modified STO. Match comes to an end with Cody Rhodes reversing a Modifed STO attempt into a DDT, and then, from the top rope, performing an awe inspiring Moonsault.

Backstage we go to Leticia Cline, who is accompanied by BTW World Champion Brock Lesnar. Leticia Cline asks Brock whether he agrees with the fact that Christian Cage has mantained one step ahead from him coming into their match. Brock Lesnar says that while Christian has done some amazing things in the past couple of weeks, there is one thing that will always keep him ahead of Christian, and that is the fact that he is the World Heavyweight Champion.

In another place backstage, now on Samoa Joe's locker room. Chris Jericho comes in and confronts Samoa Joe. He tells Joe that he has noticed how he has changed in the past weeks, and he's not sure whether he likes it or not. Joe tells him that he's not CM Punk, and he shouldn't even be paying attention to him. Y2J rearranges the BTW Continental belt over his shoulder and before walking out he sks Samoa Joe if he's sure about that.

The announcers wonder what this confrontation means, then talk about CM Punk vs Samoa Joe II

The conversation then switches gears and turns into MVP's losing streak, and how he must end that streak in order to retain his BTW Extreme Championship against Rob Van Dam.

RVD defeats MVP (c) to become the new champion

MVP looks desperate to win the match throughout the entire contest. However, nothing he hits is able to put Rob Van Dam out. Not the Player's Boot, nor the Playmaker not Drive Kick are able to end with RVD's title dreams. MVP also shows resilience by kicking out from a Five Star Frog Splash. Title changes hands as RVD reverses a Playmaker attempt into a roll up from which MVP isn't capable to get out of.

RVD celebrates with his new belt.

We see the history video package of Edge vs Jeff Hardy.

Edge defeats Jeff Hardy via DQ

Jeff Hardy attacks Edge as the Rated R Superstar is making his entrance, then punching his lights out Jeff takes him to the ring, where he continues his anger filled assault. Edge manages to get some separation and goes for a Spear, however it is reversed into a Twist of Fate. Hardy punches and stomps on Edge some more before going to the outside of the ring, grabbing a steel chair and going berzerk over his opponent before finally officials and referees separate him from Edge and take him to the back.

Announcers talk about how this was a long time coming and Jeff just couldn't control his anger anymore.

We see a Goldberg/Big Show history package.

Big Show defeats Goldberg after Mark Henry, Bob Sapp, Monty Brown and Paul Heyman interfere

Match is an all out brawl, constantly being in a stalemate with Big Show trying to impose his will, but Goldberg being too powerful to let that happen. Finish of the match sees Goldberg go for the Spear, miss it and instead nail the referee, only to then correct his mistake and nail Big Show. However, as he goes for the cover there is no referee. From the back, out of a sudden, the newly formed stable of Henry, Sapp, Brown and Heyman come out. Goldberg gets distracted as he is as surprised by their presence as everybody else, distraction that allows Big Show to recover, and once Goldberg turns around to connect the Chokeslam.

All Big Show, Mark Henry, Bob Sapp, Monty Brown and Paul Heyman celebrate after the match over the floored Bill Goldberg.

We go backstage to Jeremy Borash, who is with Rikishi. Borash asks Rikishi if looking back, risking his career is worth it. Rikishi says that his career has been more than satisfying, he's had the chance to wrestle some of the biggest names in the industry, to wrestle in some of the most grueling matches and compete in the most impressive venues. He says that he's had the most fun he could ever have in any other work and should he die and birth again, he would again be a professional wrestler. However, nothing compares to family, and if he has to stop doing what he loves just to get revenge, then so be it. He promises revenge on Randy Orton.

Samoa Joe defeats CM Punk

Match once again is a technical classic. Both men show how well they know each other by reversing practically every maneuver from one another. The technicality of the match soon turns into a brawl and a high impact move affair, with move man wanting to get the nod. Punk kicks out from the Muscle Buster ad Joe from a GTS. Joe gets out of the Anaconda Vice and CM Punk grabs the bottom rope resisting the Coquina Clutch. Match ends when Samoa Joe rolls CM Punk up and shockingly secures the win by grabbing Punk's tights.

The commentators talk about how much Samoa Joe has had to change to allow himself to do something like that. JBL says how he could be starting to like Samoa Joe.

We go backstage to Crushing C's office. CC is working on some papers when out of a sudden Edge breaks in into the room. Edge is completely beside himself, angry about Jeff Hardy's assault. He tells CC to take some serious actions against Jeff Hardy, who deserves to be punished. CC says that Edge, for being the Ultimate Opportunist he has awful timing. He was about to announce the authorities resolution about Jeff Hardy's case. CC presents a video that clearly shows Edge entering Jeff Hardy's locker room and putting the pills on his bag. Crushing C says he's sorry for Edge, but he isn't able to do anything. The evidence makes it obvious he was the one in possession of illegal substances. Edge asks what that means. Out of nowhere, a couple of police officers enter the room and grab Edge. Edge tries to explain his case as he's taken away by the police.

Umaga defeats Undertaker via KO

A big man vs big man affair, with Umaga being the stronger of the two and manhandling Taker like nobody else before. Undertaker has to morph his attack as he sees his characteristic moves non effective against the Samoan Bulldozer. The match sees moves like the Samoan Drop, Old School and a Superkick get hit without a three count effect. Umaga continues his amazing showcase by kicking out of a Chokeslam. Undertaker goes for a Tombstone but he collapses under Umaga's weight. Umaga nails a Samoan Spike that takes Taker down, and then, showing no mercy, nails a second, vicious Samoa Spike, that forces the referee to end the affair as he considers The Undertaker uncapable of continuing.

After the match, Undertaker tries to get back to his feet but is too dazzled to get himself back up. Umaga has gotten truly the best out of him.

We see a video hyping Randy Orton vs Rikishi, showing the actions of Randy Orton at WrestleBowl towards The Rock, the agreement of the Career Threatening match between the two and highlights from Rikishi's career.

Last Man Standing Match
Loser Must Retire
Randy Orton defeats Rikishi

Brutal match, in which you can clearly feel the hatred between the two. Most impressive spots in the match see a Samoan Drop over the top rope by Rikishi, a Savate Kick from Rikishi sending Orton down from the apron through a table down on the outside of the ring, Randy Orton's characteristic DDT from the apron to the ring right on top of a steel chair, the Stink Face, an RKO through the announcers table and a Banzai Drop crushing Orton's chest. However, after all of that, both men manage to get back to their feet before the 10 count that would end their career. Eventually, Randy Orton has Rikishi set for his punt, but as he goes for it, Rikishi avoids it getting out of the way and as Orton comes right back for him connects the Rikishi Driver. Rikishi smiles and goes to the outside of the ring. From under the ring and gets every weapon necessary to repeat the ending of his WrestleBowl match against Crushing C: two tables, and a ladder. Back in the ring, Rikishi stacks the two tables putting Orton between the two. Rikishi sets the ladder and starts climbing it. Rikishi wants us to have a WrestleBowl flashback as he goes for a Banzai Drop, however all we get is a disturbing image as Orton gets out of between the tables letting Rikishi crash and burn into a deadly empty pool, going through the two stacked tables. Rikishi fails to answer a 10 count and sees his career ended.

Randy Orton has a look on his face that shows that he just saved his life by getting out of the way. Astounished, he gets out of the ring and walks to the back. EMTs rush to attend Rikishi, then help him to get back to his feet after making sure he's alright. However, once he has recovered his standing position, Rikishi refuses any help, and he starts walking out of the ring all by himself. The crowd waves the Samoan goodbye with a huge Rikishi chant. A beaten Rikishi almost can't even walk, but he gets himself to lift his hands up in the air taunting to the crowd for the last time. The camera shows his eyes filled with tears, along with a gash of blood on his forehead.

Apocalypse video hype.

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash outside Crushing C's office. CC comes out from his office walks away. He's stopped by Jeremy though, and asks him about Rikishi's retirement. Crushing C laughs in maniacal way and continues walking away.

Brock Lesnar vs Christian Cage video hype.

Brock Lesnar (c) defeats Christian Cage

The match tells the story of Brock Lesnar being once again an absolute monster, trying to rampage through his challenger, however Christian Cage manages to somehow, once again, stay one step ahead from Brock Lesnar, always getting the best of every situation, however, he isn't able to end the match. After a series of near falls, Christian goes for the Unprettier, however Brock reverses it into the F5 and connects it to end the affair and retain his championship.

The Rated R CMStar

BTWNitro-1.jpg

Preview

At Busted Open, Christian Cage came so close to winning the BTW World Heavyweight Championship, however, Brock Lesnar proved to be the better man by defeating him and walking out still champion in his first ever championship defense. However, will he be able to do the same in his second one? BTW Nitro's broadcast will be topped by a BTW World Championship Match, as Brock Lesnar defends against no other than the man who completely tore apart The Undertaker at Busted Open, Umaga. The Samoan Bulldozer already impose his will on the Deadman, can he do the same with the Next Big Thing on his way to the gold? And where does Captain Charisma fit in this entire equation?

Controversy is in order in the BTW Universe. Edge was proven guilty of the illegal substances case and was taken away by local authorities, putting Born to Wrestle Federation in the eye of a legal hurricane. Also, Crushing C finally got his year long wish as Rikishi had his career ended by Randy Orton in a Last Man Standing match last night at Busted Open. Rumors have it that the Board of Directors are not satisfied with recent developments and have promised major shake ups for this broadcast. What does this mean for Crushing C?

Ending the career of Rikishi and being the man that gave The Great One a concussion being on his resume, what is next for the Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

Another man whose fate is unclear is Jeff Hardy, as his nemesis, Edge, is now dealing with bigger problems than Hardy's rage as he did at Busted Open. This week, he'll do battle with Muhammed Hassan. Will Muhammed Hassan be able to focus on Jeff Hardy, let alone survive his madness, with Cody Rhodes still running around getting the best of him?

Cody Rhodes will also be in action as be does battle with Elijah Burke. Also in action are Mr. Kennedy and Messiah.

Bill Goldberg, just as the rest of the world, is surprised by the actions of Big Show, along with Monty Brown, Paul Heyman, Bob Sapp and Mark Henry. In the past few weeks Brown, Sapp, Henry and Heyman had formed an alliance, and at Busted Open they made their presense felt when they helped Big Show finally defeat Bill Goldberg. What will happen when these five individuals step into the ring and confront the BTW Universe?

Another factor of surprise is Samoa Joe, more specifically for his tantics and what he resorted to finally defeat CM Punk. Samoa Joe seems to be a new man, whether that is for the good or the bad, and has shown he's prepared to do anything it takes to make it to the top. Is this rivalry with CM Punk, just as his friendship, over?

And adding to a loaded show, another title match. Rob Van Dam prolonged MVP's losing streak, ending in the process Porter's Extreme title reign. On this show, Montel will try to regain his belt. Will MVP snap out of his losing ways and reclaim his spot, or will Van Dam's dream live on?

Known Card

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Umaga

RVD (c) vs MVP

Mr. Kennedy vs Messiah

Jeff Hardy vs Muhammed Hassan

Cody Rhodes vs Elijah Burke

Big Show, Mark Henry, Bob Sapp, Monty Brown and Paul Heyman confront the world after screwing Bill Goldberg.

Reaction score

Three words to sum Brock up Big Nasty Beast

RVD (c) vs MVP

Athletic match no doubt but the Whole F'N Show should come out on top.

Mr. Kennedy vs Messiah

Love him want to see him win

No offence to Hassan but he aint good enough compared to Hardy.

Get Burke higher on the card please

Evil Austin

Wouldn't be smart for a champion to get a great ammount of momentum and win at a PPV then lose the next night.

RVD (c) vs MVP
This one is going to be big, it's been a while since I was in this thread and if I am not mistaken MVP and RVD were co holders of the Extreme championship or had a feud over it ? not quite sure but I remember something between the two.... MVP should win.

Mr. Kennedy vs Messiah

He should be given a good push, the only other person I have seen that has pushed him was Anigma... would be nice to see if you can give him a mid card title

Big Show, Mark Henry, Bob Sapp, Monty Brown and Paul Heyman confront the world after screwing Bill Goldberg
Some big factoin is brewing, looks decent, Goldberg will have a huge face push eliminating each one of them one by one until it is just one on one.... saying that each of them are next etc.

Personally I didn't like the fact that you recaped the PPV but hopefuly you can sum it up with a decent show...

seX-Power

Known Card

You built him up superbly with that domination of Taker, and I think a certain Christian Cage may cost Brock this match and go on to have a gimmick match to close the feud.

RVD (c) vs MVP

Rob Van Fuckin' Dam... what more can I say?

Mr. Kennedy vs Messiah

Who is Messiah?

Make this guy a legit main eventer please, or at least put a title on him.

Rhodes fucking sucks even though Burke is horribly overrated.

Big Show, Mark Henry, Bob Sapp, Monty Brown and Paul Heyman confront the world after screwing Bill Goldberg.

This stable should be good, I expect the black guys to be Heyman's slaves. :shifty:

Disappointed to see a recapped PPV, and maybe recapped shows would be more in line tbh.