NWA Power August 11, 2022 - Taya Valkyrie vs Kilynn King with Hard Times 3 Implications

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
nwa-powerrr-s10-e-6-360x540fit.jpg

This week's Massive NWA Powerrr will set the stage for two title matches at Hard Times In New Orleans!

Feu0lcMXEBImq2c
The Hex, Marti Belle & Allysin Kay, battle the team of Taryn Terrell & Natalia Markova in tag team action!

Feu0lcNWAAEnTOr
Will we get answers in regards to the mystery of The Question Mark II? Find out, as he will be in action against Aron Steven's "Client-In-Training" KC Roxxx!

Feu0lcLXECUk-ta
Who will face Cyon for the NWA National Heavyweight Championship at Hard Times 3? We will find out on this episode as the finals of the National Title number one contender's tournament culminates in the three way final: Dak Draper vs "The Masterpiece" Chris Adonis vs Thrillbilly Silas!

Feu0lcMX0AEv9Zd
And in our Main Event: the challenger for the NWA World Women's Championship at Hard Times 3 in New Orleans will be decided as the current number one contender "La Wera Loca" Taya Valkyrie goes-one-on-one with the "Majesty of Muscle" Kilynn King! Who will challenge current champion Kamille at Hard Times In New Orleans?

Feu1B9LXEAoNMi1
Plus the legendary Dr. Tom Prichard will join the commentary team And we will hear from NWA Junior Heavyweight Champion Homicide, Chelsea Green, and Matt Cardona!

*lineup subject to change​

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Taya vs. KiLynn is going to be quite a match, however I feel like it is spoiled because of Kamille facing Taya at Triplemania. I can be wrong though, but Taya as a five-time champion, if she wins at Hard Times, is too great of a look, lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Taya vs. KiLynn is going to be quite a match, however I feel like it is spoiled because of Kamille facing Taya at Triplemania. I can be wrong though, but Taya as a five-time champion, if she wins at Hard Times, is too great of a look, lol.

Taya also already earned the title shot st Hard Times so I'm kinda confused lol guess she just has to defend the right

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Taya also already earned the title shot st Hard Times so I'm kinda confused lol guess she just has to defend the right
Ah, I wasn't aware, and that does seem to be the case now you said that, lol.

Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
is this KYlinn 2nd or 3rd shot at Kamille? I forget whats spoiler or not, but seems they are high on her. but also feels like ive seen this matchup advertised a lot (which as i said could be spoiler thread and upcoming matches threads mied up in my brain)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
is this KYlinn 2nd or 3rd shot at Kamille? I forget whats spoiler or not, but seems they are high on her. but also feels like ive seen this matchup advertised a lot (which as i said could be spoiler thread and upcoming matches threads mied up in my brain)

If she wins would only be her second title shot I think? May have had a non-title singles as well, I'm not sure

Also no idea when this was taped or spoilers myself either but maybe this was booked after Kamille replaced Rosa in the AAA match and they're not looking to do Taya vs Kamille at the NWA PPV so soon after? Idk not a lot of crossover appeal there so probs wouldn't matter but they're def high on Kilynn and this feels fishy lol I almost predict a Kilynn heel turn and win so she gets the shot instead

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Have no problem with KiLynn winning the shot instead of Taya.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Have no problem with KiLynn winning the shot instead of Taya.

It would def be better. I liked the first Taya/Kamille match quite a bit but I'm also going to be watching TripleMania and don't need a third match so soon after :lol

Taya wins in Mexico I'd assume tho surely, which would be a crazy thing for her to wave over Kamille's head on NWA TV so I think the 3 match series also writes itself

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It would def be better. I liked the first Taya/Kamille match quite a bit but I'm also going to be watching TripleMania and don't need a third match so soon after :lol

Taya wins in Mexico I'd assume tho surely, which would be a crazy thing for her to wave over Kamille's head on NWA TV so I think the 3 match series also writes itself
Very good point, and something I didn't quote think of, lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lol the more I talk about the NWA women's division the more I realize how much I actually enjoy it and also how it obviously is not being booked by Corgan bc they have two options for the PPV that'd I'd be perfectly happy with

I'm crediting Mickie with no real facts until proven otherwise still

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Mickie James I am assuming, right?

Yeah, since she was fired by WWE last year and started helping the NWA (to what extent I don't know), the women's division and Kamille especially have improved a ton. Mostly in how the matches are laid out and produced but also the booking entirely. And this is all while Corgan is saying shit like they don't have enough talented women for another PPV

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, since she was fired by WWE last year and started helping the NWA (to what extent I don't know), the women's division and Kamille especially have improved a ton. Mostly in how the matches are laid out and produced but also the booking entirely. And this is all while Corgan is saying shit like they don't have enough talented women for another PPV
Good to hear that she has improved the women's product a lot, and now I am impressed she is doing that and wrestling on IMAPCT as well.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Good to hear that she has improved the women's product a lot, and now I am impressed she is doing that and wrestling on IMAPCT as well.

Like I said, I have no real basis to believe this lol I'm filling on a lot of blanks but it seems pretty plausible to me lol Mickie hasn't appeared in the NWA for awhile tho now that I think about it

Madusa is there too tho, I'm sure she's been real helpful

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Like I said, I have no real basis to believe this lol I'm filling on a lot of blanks but it seems pretty plausible to me lol Mickie hasn't appeared in the NWA for awhile tho now that I think about it

Madusa is there too tho, I'm sure she's been real helpful
Damn, NWA has Mickie and Madusa helping. Now, I am really impressed.