NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Mac Miller...

why listen to the white Wiz Khalifa when I could easily listen to the actual Wiz Khalifa? lol

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

There is nothing similar about their style or music at all. They're both just from Pittsburgh and they both rep Rostrum.

Rell

Reaction score

that's a straight up lie :roflmao: he might not rely on the stoner gimmick like post-curren$y Wiz does, but to say they aren't similar...:roflmao:

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Have you listened to a whole Mac Miller mixtape? I reccomend Kids and Best Day Ever. Dude has concepts plus he's only 20. He can still grow.

Rell

Reaction score

I've had kids since the day he leaked it, fam....

Good Evening is the only song I listen to regularly from that tape, and that's mostly because of the Drake sample. The beat is dope. Mac Miller isn't

"these other rappers is bogus, I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"...smh

I'm not calling the boy wack, but he's corny as hell. His beat selection can be suspect too. I hate those uptempo euro-pop sounding beats like "knock knock". Its the reason I can't get into Chiddy Bang. His age doesn't mean shit to me lol. Fashawn was 16 spittin like Nas in his prime -

[YT]f5etBotZWUI[/YT]

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

I agree with the Chiddy Bang. He sampled MGMT and I was like WTF? But he's supposed to be corny. He's a white kid from Pittsburgh. At least he's real and not rapping about bullshit like selling cocaine "Holding down the block slanging lemonade" lol. Kool-Aid and Frozen Pizza/Donald Trump are his best songs.

straight_edge76

Reaction score

I agree with the Chiddy Bang. He sampled MGMT and I was like WTF? But he's supposed to be corny. He's a white kid from Pittsburgh. At least he's real and not rapping about bullshit like selling cocaine "Holding down the block slanging lemonade" lol. Kool-Aid and Frozen Pizza/Donald Trump are his best songs.

I remember a lot of similar things being said about Asher Roth in 2009 lol.

lol why tho?

I swear rap fans are the biggest dickriders on the planet

its like dudes have the mindset that they can only be fans of one rapper at a time. I'm a J. Cole fan so I can't be a Drake fan. I'm a OF fan so I can't be a J. Cole fan...on and on

I couldn't agree more. Now, I am one of these people that likes to get into artists before they're popular but once they get popular EVERYONE starts to hate on them. Drake is a great example. 2ish years ago he was Biggie (metaphorically speaking), then once he got popular damn near everyone started to hate on him. I mean yeah, artists like Drake and Wiz Khalifa I'm not as big a fan as I once was but I didn't completely jump off the wagon once they started getting radio play.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

I was never big into Drake. His first album was the shit. Perfect balance of singing and hard rhymes. Now its just something different that I can't put my finger on.

Oh Millzy, I like Big Sean now hahah

Rell

Reaction score

lol Lil B ditched the serious gimmick after I'm Gay flopped (only sold 1000 copies)

he's back on his dumb shit again...I got 7 felonies, bitch I'm Bill Bellemy :batista:

[YT]GOqrbTlr6SA[/YT]

tumblr_li65qqQllo1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

Oh Millzy, I like Big Sean now hahah
SMH, have you heard his UKNOWBIGSEAN mixtape back from '09? My #1 recommendation for anyone's who trying to get hooked on Big Sean.

lol Lil B ditched the serious gimmick after I'm Gay flopped (only sold 1000 copies)

he's back on his dumb shit again...I got 7 felonies, bitch I'm Bill Bellemy :batista:

[YT]GOqrbTlr6SA[/YT]

tumblr_li65qqQllo1qg3uqyo1_400.gif
Four Reasons why I'm Gay has only sold 1,600 copies.
1.) He released it hella icognito, he released the album out of nowhere so nobody was expecting it to drop
2.) He even tweeted download links for I'm Gay and shared it on his Facebook.
3.) He didn't release any physical copies of I'm Gay.
4.) No type of internet promotion for I'm Gay.
5.) His fanbase isn't as loyal as he thought they were. With all of the free music he's released throughout his music career.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

^^yeah I heard it. He doesn't have much shit out so I listened to most of it >_> wasn't hard to catch up on

Bill Belamy been out for a long time ROFL that shit go in.

[yt]25V7irmuT5A[/yt]

This that Lil B shit I like

Rell

Reaction score

lol that's the Lil B everyone likes

he kinda set himself up with "I'm Gay" if you ask me. Its too lyrical for the fans of his Miley Cyrus/Ellen Degeneres type shit, and its not lyrical enough for everyone else.

nobody wants to hear dude rap about the effects of Global Warming and poverty in India, lol. the fuck was he thinkin? smarten up, Brandon.

more hoes on my dick and less trapped in prison, bruh.

Reaction score

I really don't listen to too much mainstream stuff, but I really don't like Wakka Flakka. I don't know how mainstream he is in other places, but here he's popular and all across the south, but I just don't find him palatable, with or without woofers.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

The only song I blast from Flock is Luv them gun sounds and some shit from LFJ 2 other than that he gets no play.