Nexus - CM Punk Version

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Merged the thread, so any new convo's relating to Punk and Punxus should continue here.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I have been enjoying this storyline a lot more than the Cena in the NExus stuff which got boring fast. If they keep this up it could really work well and keep the Nexus around for a while past Mania.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Have to see at least one more episode before I comment on this. This week's initiations were strange and it looks like Gabriel and Slater may be out of the group.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Very interesting what happened this week on RAW regarding Nexus. CM Punk added a new member to new, Steve Blackman and Batista's love child, Mason Ryan. The guy is an absolute monster and looks bigger than both Batista and Cena, he is just a huge guy and I hope that for his sake it is all natural. Good idea to add muscle to the group and if they can book him like they did Batista in Evolution they will do fine.

Punk leading, Otunga second in charge, McGillicuty/Harris as a tag team and then Ryan as the enforcer works well for me.

What do you think about Nexus adding a new member and what do you think of the group now?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well I am all for it but I dunno I just don't see Mason lasting in the group long. I see him Double crossing the group and becoming a face.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think that moving him away from the group early and turning him face would do him a lot more harm than good. He just isn't ready to go out on his own and I think that he needs to be sheltered in a group where he isn't required to wrestle ten minute matches or cut five minute promos regularly. He can just come out and hit a couple of moves and that is about it. Keep him in training and eventually get him to move away from the group. I don't see him going out on his own for a long time though. Even if Nexus splits I see him staying with someone like Punk as his enforcer.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
MAson Ryan turning face would be a dumb move. If they are going to book him like Batista its going to be a slow burn turn, if they Orton'd him and made him face in a one week period, it would kill his momentum. He is suited to be an enforcer, take over Sheffield's role.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Agree with the two above. Ryan has to be a heel for a while in an enforcer type role. Batista would never have gotten over right away and few have. I like him as Punk's muscle for a while.