Nexus Adding Female Enforcer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

yeah if it was real I would agree with that, but since its staged I don't agree that Mark Henry losing was that much of a lock (though admitedly I couldn't see him winning that match either)

orton_rko09

Reaction score
25 on London and Kendrick. I don't like the Grease thing they are doing with Deuce and Domino it's stupid.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
-- WWE creative has recently discussed adding a female enforcer to The Nexus faction, reports the Wrestling Globe Newsletter.
Well no guesses which recent awesome signee would fill this role :side:.

I remember Maxine having a photo edited of her in a NeXus shirt, but I just don't think she fits in the group as an enforcer. The only enforcer type Divas currently on the roster who could be considered are Natalya, Beth & Tamina due to their power but obviously won't be chosen due to obvious reasons.

SAL

Reaction score
Please no. No adding people to Nexus, period. And especially not a gimmicky addition like a new Chyna.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Actually adding Kong to that would be pretty bad ass. Only thing is though she is needed on Smackdown not Raw. I kind of want to see Maxine added to the group in some short of manager role tho.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Would make sense if they go all Immortal and want to take all the Raw titles but I'm not a fan of it.

Kairi

Reaction score
Nexus doesn't need a female added, enforcer, manager or any other role. Not only are they already bigger than needed, but what would a female really do, and if she was just hanging around because she was "involved" with one of the members, I'm sure they could just run that on the side.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Actually adding Kong to that would be pretty bad ass. Only thing is though she is needed on Smackdown not Raw. I kind of want to see Maxine added to the group in some short of manager role tho.

What about Natalya being the girl added to the group?

SAL

Reaction score
What's the point of adding Natalya?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If they play up the fact that Punk takes strays (Mercury, Serena, Gallows, and Nexus) when their outside bounds are at the weakest, Natalya fits. The Dynasty came apart at its seems, the person she thought was her friend turned on her, and sooner or later Beth will want what she has. Natalya is just the wayward soul that Punk's character tends to pray on. Plus she has a title and posesses a look that is different from the other divas already. I think you could easily right her into that Serena role next to Punk and let Kong go to SD.

SAL

Reaction score
But then you have too many things going on with Nexus when they've gone out of their way the last few months to limit it just to Cena, and they were going in that same direction with Punk. I don't want nWo 2.0 here. Punk has 5 guys to help him do his bidding. He doesn't need any more, and Nexus would go beyond serving its purpose if it expanded any further.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I understand what you are saying but the second that they made Punk the leader, they also made adding vets to Nexus possible. I wouldn't be shocked if they added Truth and other guys who feel underutilized or unwanted into the group. I don't like that approach, but it wouldn't shock me with the leader being a WWE vet instead of NXT grad.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Natalya doesn't need to be heel anyways to be honest. She is doing fine as a face and doing well in a kayfabe sense unlike the other people you named when Punk came to save them basically.

SAL

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind it, but only if they did it by having Punk slowly kick the "rookies" out one by one, replacing them with directionless veterans. Nexus did all those young guys the favor of getting them more exposure, and it hasn't done a damn thing for them since that first night.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Natalya doesn't need to be heel anyways to be honest. She is doing fine as a face and doing well in a kayfabe sense unlike the other people you named when Punk came to save them basically.
I just see her being the heel when the inevitable happens with Beth.,