Next Generation Wrestling (NGW)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What do you think so far?

• Good

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Zap

Jobber
Reaction score
After announcing his resignation from World Wrestling Entertainment on October 16, 2009, Shane Brandon McMahon, the son of WWE CEO and Chairman, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, took some of his father's money and began working for small-time independent companies around the globe, getting his name in around the globe. After hearing about the end of 'The Icon' Sting's contract and his decision to not renew it, Shane traveled to Sting's home in Dallas, Texas to tell him about a new wrestling promotion he wanted to make, which he had named 'Next Generation Wrestling' and for the plan to show the world the young and upcoming talents in the world of professional wrestling. Sting agreed to the idea and both of them managed to rent an old gym where they could film their shows and put them onto the internet.

Roster:
Joey Ryan
Samuel Shaw
Trent?
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Zema Ion
Paul London
TJ Perkins
Chuck Taylor
John Morrison
Carlito
Ricochet
Kyle O'Reilly
Alex Shelley
Tyler Breeze
Kid Kash
Justin Gabriel
Management and Staff:

Shane McMahon (CEO and General Manager)
Sting (Chief of Staff and Head of Creative)
William Regal (Commentator)
Matt Striker (Commentator/Backstage Interviewer)
Jim Ross (Commentator for when Striker is unavailable)
Championships:
NGW Heavyweight Championship: Vacant
NGW Global Championship: Vacant

Please leave me some feedback, it's really appreciated and constructive criticism is welcomed.

Last edited:

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nice size roster. Big Shane O' Mac fan so I like him as GM, assume he's heel. TWO titles are good to start with given your roster and you have Ricochet & TD Jr, I like

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Your roster is pretty interesting. Maybe try and add some graphics such as a logo? Just makes it easier to read. What title divisions do you have in mind or is it going to be secret? That sounds horrible I mean whos going to be challenging for the titles first.

Zap

Jobber
Reaction score
Nice size roster. Big Shane O' Mac fan so I like him as GM, assume he's heel. TWO titles are good to start with given your roster and you have Ricochet & TD Jr, I like
Thanks for the feedback, it's really appreciated. Yeah, there's gonna be conflict between the different managing styles of Shane and Sting. Plus, I'm a huge Ted Dibiase Jr. and Ricochet fan, so I had to include them.

Zap

Jobber
Reaction score
Your roster is pretty interesting. Maybe try and add some graphics such as a logo? Just makes it easier to read. What belt layout do you have planned?
The Belt layout for the Heavyweight Championship was there would be a battle royal, and the winner would have to face Sting for the Heavyweight Championship, The Global Championship is going to be fought for between the people that come second and third in the battle royal.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The Belt layout for the Heavyweight Championship was there would be a battle royal, and the winner would have to face Sting for the Heavyweight Championship, The Global Championship is going to be fought for between the people that come second and third in the battle royal.

Dope. What is your show schedule?

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nice man, I like what you have there and if you possibly added a few more dope cruiserweights (Kid Kash, Roderick Strong) you could extend a cruiserweight division

Zap

Jobber
Reaction score
Nice man, I like what you have there and if you possibly added a few more dope cruiserweights (Kid Kash, Roderick Strong) you could extend a cruiserweight division
I like the Kid Kash, I'll add him, but I don't see Roddy leaving ROH for a newbie company like NGW.

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like the Kid Kash, I'll add him, but I don't see Roddy leaving ROH for a newbie company like NGW.
True, but plenty of other high-flyers you could grab for it if you were to add one

Zap

Jobber
Reaction score
True, but plenty of other high-flyers you could grab for it if you were to add one
I was thinking about Justin Gabriel as a cruiserweight (if he counts as one) but I want more technical wrestlers that currently are working for independents or would leave the big companies

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
I was thinking about Justin Gabriel as a cruiserweight (if he counts as one) but I want more technical wrestlers that currently are working for independents or would leave the big companies
Yeah, he is in the weight class, he'd fit and is being underused by WWE., Slater aswell is in that class and can wrestle a technical match

Zap

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah, he is in the weight class, he'd fit and is being underused by WWE., Slater aswell is in that class and can wrestle a technical match
Not a fan of Slater, hate the gimmick and hate him. But it was a good suggestion, thanks.