Next Generation Championship Wrestling: The New Era in Pro Wrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Next Generation Championship Wrestling.
Looking at the Bland, Generic logo that was right in front of me, I wondered how I could pull this off. "A Backyard company? No one will watch us" I thought. We needed wrestlers, Managers and motivation.

My name is Forrest Peters, I am the founder of Next Generation Championship Wrestling, A Backyard company for now but with hard work and dedication, I will make it my duty to make this company recognized.

I began designing the website, nothing special, a website with 3 pages, a Home/news page, a Roster/Champion page and a Current/Future/Past events page with Results. Like the logo, It was Generic but it'll do. Next thing on my List....Find the Stars.

OOC: This is my new Diary, a Backyard to Global challenge BTB with some story being put behind it. Any feedback is appreciated and I hope you enjoy what I have in store for you guys.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The First Members of The New Era
NGCW is pleased to announce the following signings:

Malachi Jackson

Malachi Jackson is the 23 year old brother of Matt and Nick Jackson, The Young Bucks. Aiming to make a name for himself, Malachi has signed with NGCW. Despite his inexperience, Malachi is aiming to win our NGCW Championship.

Josh Bodom
Josh Bodom is a Hidden Gem in the British Indy Circuit, 21 Years Old and showing great Potential. Bodom can be seen as a future champion in NGCW, He could be the first Champion if he wins the tournament over the next 3 months.

Ryan Kidd

This 18 year old is one to watch out for, Kidd is a very fast rising star and like Bodom, he has the potential to become NGCW Champion.

Phil Stamper

CZW's Phil Stamper joins us on a PPA deal as we introduce to you NGCW's Color Commentator for the foreseeable future.

Carter Grey
The best guy we've picked up at the moment is Carter Grey, 27, has experience and is one fast guy. Grey is Tipped to become a Champion here in NGCW and His performances will show you why.

Also Signed: Flash Christian, Brandon Van Danielson, Chris Cryptic, Tommy Taboo, and Michael Avery

Our next event is "The New Era Begins" and it will see these matches open our Title Tournament:

Carter Grey vs Brandon Van Danielson
Josh Bodom vs Chris Cryptic
Malachi Jackson vs Tommy Taboo
Flash Christian vs Ryan Kidd

We hope to see you at "The New Era Begins" and we'll be offering free drinks and food (Courtesy of Michael Avery) to all who come.