Extreme Rules Neville vs Austin Aries

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
nevilleariesER.jpg

Who's winning this? These guys have faced so often, surely now is the time Aries wins the belt.
A submission match seems more beneficial to Aries as well. Thoughts?

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I love Neville and what he can do but tbh it's time to put the belt on Aries. It's a submission match and Aries has had a finisher as a submission, compared to Neville's new..orbital hook? I'm unsure what it's called, but you most likely get the point. Nevertheless though, I hope when/if Austin wins the belt that they redesign the CW division a bit. Get rid of all the purple, and get rid of 205 Live (or adjust it a little bit, because it's failing horribly rn). This would make the cruiser-weights feel more a part of RAW. Also, I'd personally really like if they let the cruiser-weights wrestle people that weigh more than 205 pounds, aka, regular people on the RAW roster.

But again, I got Aries winning this match.

Reactions: Solidus1

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I hope Neville retains through any means necessary.

He's the only champion in WWE that has actually been
booked like a champion in the last 6 months.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Aries wins. Neville has had his run. Time to move on. Hopefully Kalisto w/ the Titus Brand gets the title next

irish_stu

Jobber
Reaction score
3 failed attempt would make Aries look week and that division needs to make as many guys look strong as possible. Im going for an Aries win then maybe bring up Kendrick as the challenging heel, then either move Neville to the main main roster or use him to elevate another babyface.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Before the piece of crap go home show this past Monday I personally had Austin Aries penciled in as one of the potential locks in regards to Extreme Rules. There's no doubt Neville has had an incredible run throughout his title reign but all things must come to an end and, well, how many more losses can Austin Aries really take, right? I mean, should he lose come Sunday, how can they justify him getting another title shot after what would be three failed attempts, right?

After RAW went off the air, though, I must admit I found myself a bit confused and second guessing the outcome this Sunday only because of the approach WWE took. Case and point, did any of you not find it a bit odd that WWE booked Neville to submit to Aries clean, in the middle of the ring on the go home show, six days before their championship match at Extreme Rules? Would they have Neville tap twice in less then a week, clean no less? Granted, it's not like it's some written rule or anything but this isn't how WWE usually books these situations, which is why I am kind of second guessing Aries win.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I like another dirty win for Neville here, actually. Keep the King to carry the Cruiserweight division and get A-Double the hell away from it.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy