NBA Off-Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Re: NBA Regular Season Discussion Thread

1. Wallace did not have hold of Artest's arm.

2. Artest rose his elbow and as soon as that happened he should have got the T but since refs were letting them play he got away with another rise of the elbow and then to top it all off pie faced him before finally getting a T.

3. Don't give me bullshit about the no fouls called. The refs were letting them play both ways and didnt call hardly anything all game long.

4. Any other player with an outburst at the refs like the one smurf in yellow tonight would have been at least T'ed if not thrown out and/or suspended.

5. You're a fuckin moron.

6. OH MY FUCK! THE BLAZERS LOST TO ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NBA TWICE? HOLY SHIT. NEVER SAW THAT COMING.

7. Oh wait. Yes I did.

8. Not like its a big surprise.

9. Blazers beat the Heat and Heat beat the Lakers so Blazers have beat the Lakers. (Owned)

10. You are fuckin Blue.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

ju2cd.png

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

HZJ0K.gif

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

Let me also point out that LA beat Portland because Portland was on the second of a back to back while the Lakers were coming off a day of rest therefore the win is actually tainted as LA should have won by 25 points instead of barely winning the game.

Also Portland had arrived in LA at 2 am this morning so they were also suffering from jet lag.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

:lol:

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

I'm just saying I wouldn't be so happy over barely beating a tired team suffering from jet lag if I was a Laker fan.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Without Bynum and with less than 100% Kobe? Cmon son, LA is in a better position to get the 2nd overall record in the league after his win, so of course I'm happy with it.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

This not 100% Kobe bullshit was absolutely ridiculous about 3 years ago. Now its just flat out stupid.

Kobe is always complaining about some bogus non existent injury and then goes out and in the very next game scores 20 points or more.

Only the most arrogant blind Laker marks believe his stupid ass injury claims these days.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

I get why you would think a guy can't play hurt and be effective. Your teams staff made you think that. See there is a guy named Gary Vitti on the sideline who gets Kobe through his knee/ankle/finger problems, gets LO through his labrum issues, helps Ron with his plantar fascitis, gets Pau through his back/hamstring injuries, and Drew through his problems. He is paid to actually do everything possible to get them on the court no matter if they need support equipment or round the clock treatment. They don't have a guy like him in Portland. If they did the careers of Walton, Pippen, Oden, Roy, Sheed, Grant, Bonzi, and Drexler would have been much better. If they did you wouldn't know the name of the team's chief surgeon by heart. Oh well, I'm sorry you have to watch yet another year be wasted by injury because of an inept medical staff and wonder hey what would happen if we actually had a real trainer.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

Nah. The reason is because people that live in Hollywood or play for teams in Hollywood make their careers out of lying.

Every Laker to have ever played the game: *cries* I scratched my pinky on my non shooting hand. It needs to be in the media every day until I say I'm 100% healed even if its in there for 3 fuckin years.

Magic Johnson: I don't have AIDS. I cured it. I can play again.

Charlie Sheen: I've never done drugs.

Justin Bieber: I'm a man.

Every member of any boy band: I'm not gay.

Miley Cyrus: I'm a virgin.

Billy Ray Cyrus: I watch every move my daughter makes.

Britney Spears: I'm not a slut.

Any Los Angeles Dodger: I've never done steroids.

95% of all marriages: We'll last. We'll be married forever.

SAL

Reaction score

Hey Kobe, the payment went through, that girl you raped isn't going to testify against you.

o7si9y.jpg

Hey Kobe, since Pau's a pussy and Phil Jackson hasn't actually set up a play in 13 years, they're just going to let you keep throwing up terrible shots in crunch time.

o7si9y.jpg

Hey Kobe, lots of people actually think you're clutch because like 30% of those terrible shots go in.

o7si9y.jpg

Hey Kobe, nobody actually likes you.

kobe-bryant-sad.png

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

Hey Kobe, Rondo thinks he can talk shit to you, after you have consistently shut him down in his career

talking_trash_2kobe.gif

Phenomenal1

Reaction score

I'd also like to point out the only reason LA has such a 'great' staff (He's actually not that good considering 95% of the injury claims are fake) is because the team is in LA and they have about 50 actors/actresses helping pay for the guy.

If Portland or any other team had every actor on planet earth supporting and help pay for their medical staff they would never lose an NBA Championship.

But since the Lakers actually suck they have lost 21 of the last 31 seasons.

shutupchico

Reaction score

this play right here is why it's so great to have delonte back. put nate in that situation he misses badly with a pull up 3.

[youtube]h4nApJfu-v8[/youtube]