My nips are hard for WWEForums!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I have evidence that it was you, but seriously, I don't care. It was just a shit practical joke at a shit period of "trolling". I'm not banning whoever it was - again, don't care if it was you - as I like to give chances.

I just think it's BS, that you believe it was me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I just think it's BS, that you believe it was me.
I received evidence, as I said, but you or whoever did it haven't used a duplicate IP, so there is no PROOF. There is just EVIDENCE. I have no evidence implying it was anyone else, so that currently puts you in the lead. If you find a post where I'm calling you out though, then go ahead and have a pop at me, but I seriously don't give one single care in the world who it was, I just don't want it here.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I received evidence, as I said, but you or whoever did it haven't used a duplicate IP, so there is no PROOF. There is just EVIDENCE. I have no evidence implying it was anyone else, so that currently puts you in the lead. If you find a post where I'm calling you out though, then go ahead and have a pop at me, but I seriously don't give one single care in the world who it was, I just don't want it here.

Please PM me the ''evidence''.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nope. I'm too busy and bored to discuss it further, sorry. As I said, I don't care, I am not holding anything against you or whoever did it. I will enjoy discussing other topics like wrestling or football with you elsewhere.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nope. I'm too busy and bored to discuss it further, sorry. As I said, I don't care, I am not holding anything against you or whoever did it. I will enjoy discussing other topics like wrestling or football with you elsewhere.

So be it then.