My Fantasy Matches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Ok so I won't do be cards, but I will make some fantasy matches from time to time and post them here. Fantasy matches as well as some promos to fuel a feud for each fantasy match. And my definition for fantasy matches may be different than others. I may pick some matches that have already happened as well.

The first one will be AJ Styles vs Dolph Ziggler.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
The Scenario is that AJ Styles has been inducted into the TNA Hall Of Fame and has recently retired (with his original look) from TNA. He then signs a contract for WWE and is ready to debut on RAW. Dolph Ziggler has been on a role as of late. Not only did he win the World HeavyWeight Championship back from Alberto Del Rio, but he has also held the title for 245 days, defeating names like Alberto Del Rio, Big E Langston, Kane, Daniel Bryan, ect.... He just recently lost the title to Christian at SummerSlam which he suffered an injury. He is now scheduled to return from injury on Raw 3 weeks before The Over The Limit ppv.

[Will post a promo to start the feud soon]

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
King: And we are back here on Monday Night Raw! What a night we have had so far...

Cole: I know Jerry, and what a Main Event we just witnessed between our World Heavy Weight Champion Christian and CM Punk.

King: Yes, and now time to here from WWE'S Newly signed wrestler, AJ Styles.

*As King finishes talking, the lights dim and AJ's music flows through out the Arena*

[video=youtube;Sph8daTM9EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sph8daTM9EA[/video]

*The arena fills up with a loud positive reaction from the crowd as AJ Styles walks around the corner and stands on the stage.*

wrestler-aj-styles-image-1-301689754.jpg

*AJ takes a good look around at the fans before heading down to the ring*

King: What a loud reaction tonight for AJ Styles!

*AJ climbs into the ring as he is handed a mic from the ring crew*

AJ: Oh wow! Thank you! Thank you for that very loud reaction... *cheers* Coming here tonight, I was afraid that most of you wouldn't recognize me since I have only been big in a different wrestling company. But now that I have heard this reaction tonight, it is clear that you guys do recognize me and my accomplishments.....

*AJ stops to acknowledge an AJ Styles chant*

AJ: But, that is not why I am here. I am here to have a fresh start. I am here to write a new book in my legacy..... New Chapters, and more importantly, New types of gold. You see, gold is what everybody in the pro wrestling business is after. And I have been after the same gold for a long time. It is time for a change. I left one company and now I am here in a new company. Possibly the biggest wrestling company of all time. The W...W...E.

*AJ stops for a couple of seconds to think before speaking again*

2ypb6tj.png

AJ: Now I get no special treatment here. I am here to earn everything on my own. I will start at the bottom and climb my way to the top. And when I am at the top, I will have the WWE Championship around my waist. That is my long term goal that I will accomplish. I will capture the WWE Championship. It is my destiny. It's the biggest chapter in my legacy. I...

*AJ is cut off by a familiar song*

[video=youtube;OhKamcyP9a0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhKamcyP9a0[/video]

Cole: What the, that's Dolph Ziggler! He's back!

*Dolph comes walking down the ramp to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Holding a microphone*

dolph-ziggler-220x300.jpg

*Dolph slowly climbs into the ring and stands 4 feet away from AJ Styles*

Dolph: Hold up AJ. There is no way I am going to let a guy like you steal the show. Tonight is my night. I have returned. I am here to show the world who the man is...... I am the face of the WWE. I am the man who dominated my competition for 245 days. Tonight is about the return of the talented Dolph Ziggler. Not the debut of AJ Styles. Where did you come from anyways? Oh yeah, you came from the dump that outcasts go to. Just like many people from the WWE, hell even Christian went there. And you mean to tell me that you are a legend of that company? Well guess what buddy, I am the legend of this company.

AJ: Oh is that right? You are the legend of this company? You're the man? Well last time I checked, the man is suppose to be holding gold at the time. If you are holding gold then you can call yourself "the man". But seeing as you have no gold around your waist, neither of us are the man.

Dolph: Like I said, I was the World Heavyweight Champion for 245 days. I was then cheated out of my title by the little weasel that is champion today.

AJ: You was cheated? You are using the word cheated? I think you should open up your eyes and realize that the only one that is cheating around here is you. Trust me I'm not stupid. I watch your matches. I know how you are. Hell I don't even think you had a single clean win in your entire title reign.... Actually, I don't even think you know when the last time you had a clean win was.

Dolph: Everybody knows, that sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to win.

AJ: Yeah, only if you're not good enough to win fairly.

Dolph: Wait a minute, do you actually think that you are better than me?

*AJ steps forward*

AJ: Hell Dolph, there's only one way to find out.

*Dolph is then seen laughing a little bit before speaking again*

Dolph: So you want a match with me? You want a match with the biggest thing to ever happen in this company? AJ, I steal the show. It's something that I can't help. I am just too damn good. And, you wanting a match with me as you're first match on Raw? That is an insult. Everybody here knows that I am the greatest wrestler in this whole damn company. And there is not a damn thing that can change that.

AJ: It sounds to me like you're scared. Because you know damn well that you're just full of shit.

*The crowd begins to cheer at the use of language by AJ Styles*

Dolph: How dare you. I am by no means scared of you... I..

AJ: Then face me at Over The Limit.

*AJ receives a loud ovation from his challenge*

Dolph: You know what, you got your damn match. But on one condition. If you can win every single match that you are booked up to the paper view. You lose, then you are not worthy of facing a guy like me.

*AJ looks as if he is thinking about it before blurting out*

AJ: You're on!

Cole: Looks like if AJ can win all of his Raw matches, then he will get a match against Dolph Ziggler at Over The Limit.

*As AJ drops the mic, his music hits as he leaves the building with Ziggler standing in the middle of the ring staring him down*

Cole: Well goodnight everyone!

*Raw then goes off air*

[Alright, there is the promo to start the feud.]​

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Ok before I start the next promo, could I get some feedback on what I should improve on?

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
This is really an interesting matchup that's happening here. Both men are full of charisma and always deliver in big matchups. The only thing I can suggest though is ease up on the bold in the text. The bold is meant to highlight something, not to be used as a colour choice.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I tried using something different from what I usually use. I usually seperate each dialogue with a different color. This time I just gave them all bold text and different colored names.

But, thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate it.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige