AMA My Attention Seeking AMA Post

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh look I haven't done one of these yet, and a certain user is going to get annoyed for me making this.

Go ahead, ask me anything. You can even PM me something if you don't want to ask it publicly.

Be civil and swivel

giphy.gif

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bump for no answer plus me forgetting to have a basic description of me:
-I'm 25
-I'm a failed uni student, who was studying Economics (Interested in macro over micro because wealth of the nation > the profit motive), Politics (Psephology my favourite area of study, the political-media relationship and political philosophy were interesting, and I hated International Relations units with a passion) and Criminology (which was a joke, I was able to bs and get good marks in multiple crim exams)
-These past 5 years of my life have been hell, 2016 was the best year of my life however. The past 12 months have been my worst
-My favourite colour is blue
-Favourite sport is probably AFL (although I don't play sport, just watch)
-Favourite savoury meal is chicken parma (yes parma, not parmi, f off South Australians)
-Favourite dessert is chocolate cheesecake, I expect someone to get me one every year for my birthday and if I don't get it (even if I get a different cake)
-Favourite wrestler varies, atm it's Daniel Bryan
-Favourite Pokemon is Blaziken, 2nd favourite Articuno, not sure if I have a 3rd favourite
-Favourite piece of music (I don't do sticking to one musical genre) is this:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the White Australia Policy?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm glad it no longer exists, but I feel we've overcompensated for it existing by letting the UN refugee convention grab us by the balls

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Do you like Baseball?

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do you like Baseball?

Never watched a game (live or televised)

I'll ask you something here bc screw going back and forth between AMAs - are you watching the police press conference atm?

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
How many cats do you own?
What are their names?
Can I have their pictures and social security numbers?

Kippem (AKA "mum", gets confusing as I also call my mum "mum") and Cartman (Named because he is a guts and we thought he was a he until we went to get both cats fixed and found at "he" is she)
I will PM you pussy pics

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What is your Baseball and Majora's Mask theory?

OK so I'm just going to copy/paste everything I wrote down in a Word document a few years ago because I cbs formatting:

-The first bit of the Clock Town theme sounds like the first part of 'Take me out to the Ball Game'/seventh innings song.

-The kids in Clock Town look like they are wearing clothes kids would wear when casually playing baseball

-The four bases/Termina shape thing

-The Giants baseball team/the Four Giants

-A baseball minigame was in A Link Between Worlds. In ALBW Majora's Mask appears in Link's house as clue that the next Zelda game on the 3DS was going to be the Majora's Mask 3DS remake

-The aforementioned Clock Town theme, which also has a bit that sounds similar to the end bit of this classic American stadium theme (which also appears at the start of those little tunes in the Banjo-Kazooie series e.g. Wonderwing and Clockwork Kazooie themes)

-A giant ball of rock is falling on everyone and that hurts - as does getting hit by a baseball

-Both games are about getting 'home'

But the biggest one that made me think about the whole links between the two worlds (lol) was the Clock Town Theme/Take Me Out to the Ball Game similarities