Murder On The Orient Express [A Detective's Adventure Part I]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
maxresdefault.jpg

You are passengers aboard the Orient Express travelling across Europe living a life of leisure in the highest form of luxury. Some of you have been on the train longer than others, but you have all very much kept to yourself. In the night the train came to sudden stop - but you were all told that the train would get moving sooner rather than later. And so it did, however over breakfast rumours starting circulating that the locomotive's driver was murdered in the night and there is a strong belief that his killer or killers are still on the train and living amongst you. It is your job - to solve this mystery!

R40e057ed69a91e7db22e021de62df4d9

You are Harry Potter - Train Aligned.

You got on the wrong train and before you had a chance to tell anyone, a man with white hair threw you head first off the train.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

THE RULES

Night posting IS ALLOWED. Post at your own risk. You never know who's watching.

Caution is advised when role revealing. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

You may reveal the name of your character or your flavour, although this could be a terrible mistake.

Everything pertaining to this game should be contained to this thread.

DO NOT discuss anything about the game outside this thread, on social media or in PMs.

DO NOT monitor, quote and/or screenshot private messages for game use.

Always paraphrase your role PM and/or your results given in PM.

First day will be 48 hours and each subsequent day 24. Every night lasts approximately 12 hours. If a hammer takes place between the hours of 01:00-09:00 AM GMT - do not be surprised if I am not awake.

If you ever have any questions about the game or the rules, you can always send me a PM.

The host has final say on all matters concerning the game - but I will message Smark who isn't playing in the game and is therefore impartial.

If you have a question about how a role resolves, please accept the answer given.

Don't try to break the game.

Try to keep the flaming to a minimum. Remember to have fun!

Do not interact with the game after death.

Don't like posts or post during the game once you've been given the Dead Conversations link.

DO NOT share any of your Conversations links or QuickTopics!

PLAYER LIST
1. Jeff Valley Driver
2. Poyser Lynched Day 4
3. Tweet Killed Night 2
4. Haza Lynched Day 3
5. Alco
6. Mitch Killed Night 2
7. Doddsy Killed Night 2
8. Kajuh Killed Night 1
9. Lethal Banks Killed Night 3
10. Odo Mod Killed Day 2
11. Chloe B Lynched Day 1
12. CraigPelton Killed Night 1
13. Rugrat
14. Miss Bliss Killed Night 4
15. Grim Lynched Day 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Worst Player Ever

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
YOU MAY NOW POST

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Bar_Car_Venice_Simplon-Orient-Express_18954.jpg

The conductor has ushered everyone into the Bar Car - and informed you they are doing all they can to get the train to the next, but he confirms that rumours are true and that the train's driver was murdered. He then looks nervous as he lays down a wrapped present on top of the table - and informs you that it wasn't addressed to anyone, but it was found earlier this morning on top of the piano. He makes it clear - that perhaps amongst you, you should decide who gets to open it.

light%20blue%20gift%20box%20on%20light%20blue%20background-7944-3685148ad0242073104d5c374f6b67b6@1x.jpg

You must all vote who gets given the present - the person with the most votes at the end of the day will receive the gift.

There are currently fifteen people alive, so it will take eight votes for a lynch to take place.

Day One begins at 11:10 GMT [18:10 EST / 10:10 ACT] and the day will end in 48 hours time or until a lynch takes place.

@Alco @Chloe B @CraigPelton @Doddsy @Grimus Augustus @Raidokken @Jeff Valley Driver @Kajuh @Lethal Banks @Tweet @Mi$$ Bli$$ @Odo @Poyser @Rugrat @Team Player

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ive asked juice to update the OP with a sample role PM - anyone attempting to confirm themselves in its absence will be considered a cheat.

Youve been warned

Now lets play!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah update maybe the game rules etc as well @Juice and @Odo , for fairness etc

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote for jeff to get the present

:jade

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not gonna ask for a present; but im not gonna deny it if it comes my way either

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote: Odo

im serious, he's scum

Junkette

Reaction score
Harry Potter was on this train! Woah you sick bastards killing the prince that was promised

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I think you should all give me the present because I want it and you all love me.

Lucky Poyser wasn't here with that cheap confirm on the table am I right

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tl/dr when I was mad EV approached me about making a site for mafia. its not some big secrect, nor will anyone give a shit. it was entertained as a fleeting thought, and I havent spoken to EV via PM in like 2 months. I also dislike Odo on a personal level, big fucking shock I know. Pretty sure he knows, and doesnt give a fucking shit either. neither does smark or anyone in this section. if anyone wants to shit on me, mock me, laugh at me, by all means do it. ill happily take the hit for this dipshit to stop posting. I have nothing to hide at all . Can we play now boys? just ban his ip and get this trashbag out of here so we can move on.

as i said, hate me, shit on me, i can take it, i really do not care :heston: im here to play mafia andkickass at it, that aint changing anytime soon