Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
Great Preview cant wait to see the six sides of steel

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Pyros go off as SoCal Val blows you a kiss and the iMPACT! theme plays.

Tenay: Welcome everyone to TNA iMPACT! Mike Tenay and Don West ringside, for what looks to be a very hectic night! Tonight on the card we have two, yes 2 huge matches for you!

West: You couldn’t be so right Mike, we have the Alpha Male Monty Brown finally getting his hands on Jim Cornette’s enforcer Lance Hoyt, this time it’s in a 6 Sides of Steel Cage!

Tenay: And, with the Victory Road TNA World title four way approaching fast, it’s going to be Christian Cage vs. the Icon Sting right here tonight!

West: Mike, those are great matches, but right here tonight, Kurt Angle…

Kurt Angle’s music hits as Angle explodes out of the tunnel and stampedes to the ring.

Angle:
I came out here for one reason and one reason only! I can give all of you one freakin’ guess who’s ass I want in this ring right now!

Crowd: Jarrett!!!!

Angle: Damn right. Last week right here on iMPACT! that son of a bitch Jeff Jarrett, said some things, that everyone knows are not true. Some of the things he said were true however, it’s true that Jeff Jarrett created this company, it’s true Jeff Jarrett carried this company for the past five years, and it’s damn true that Jeff Jarrett, well, he is a glory hog. There comes a time Jeff, for a mother to part from it’s child, in your case Jeff, TNA doesn’t need Jeff Jarrett anymore. You say I am taking your spot, I say I am taking the wheel because you don’t have what it takes anymore to control Total Non-Stop Action wrestling anymore! Times are a changing Jeff, this ain’t WCW! I sure as hell ain’t Hulk Hogan! So, the only way to get me out of TNA, is if you force me out, and I have been waiting a week to get my hands around you’re freakin’ neck, so Jeff, get the hell out here!

Jeff Jarrett’s music hits as the King of the Mountain comes down the ramp. Jeff Jarrett stops halfway down and walks back up the stage stopping at the tunnel, then turns back around at Angle.

Jarrett: Kurt, now I am sure, these fans don’t want to hear you say the same garbage week in and week out, that’s why you never get promo time! I am the King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett, I carried TNA for years! So I think I would be smart enough than to just walk down this ramp and bump heads with the supposedly Olympic Gold Medalist! Angle, if you want Jarrett, you are going to just have to wait your little American hide, because fighting Double J is not a come as you may type thing. I am laying out the challenge right here right now, The King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett…The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, first time ever, Victory Road! You got balls Angle? I got bigger ones!

Angle: So Jarrett, you want to fight the wrestling machine at Victory Road? Well, then Mr. Jarrett, you are on, see you in 2 weeks!

Tenay: Jarrett and Angle at Victory Road? iMPACT! has only begun!

BACKSTAGE:

Shane Douglas and the Naturals are in the interviewing area.

Douglas: Last week, my boys, Chase and Andy, I admit got beaten by my former teammates Rhino and Raven. Well let me tell all of you fans, and all the other TNA tag teams, at Victory Road in 2 weeks, the shit will hit the fan, because my boys are entered in the tag team battle royal! It’s been way too long since the Naturals held the gold, and it’s about time, these boys become men!

A Douglas: Thanks Shane. I just wanted to say, we appreciate you taking us under your wing, for this long, you must really see something in us, ups and downs, just wanted to say thanks.

Stevens: Yea thanks Shane, but I will really bow down to you once we kick every other one of the 7 other teams’ asses at Victory Road, once one teammate goes over, they blew it for their team, so the odds of us winning just got greater! TNA watch out, the Naturals are coming.

Shane Douglas is seen in back of them with a tear to his eye as all 3 of them walk away.

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:

JB is backstage with Monty Brown.

JB: Jeremy Borash here backstage with the Alpha Male Monty Brown. Monty, big match here tonight, your chance to really sock it to Jim Cornette, 6 Sides of Steel vs. Lance Hoyt, any thoughts?

Brown: Well Jeremy, this is probably my biggest match since coming back to TNA, and well, I have to tell you this is exactly what the Alpha Male has been preparing for! The Serengeti was on alert for the past week, getting the Alpha Male ready for battle! There is nothing that will stop me from bulldozing through Lance Hoyt and continuing on my way to the TNA World Championship!

Jim Cornette walks into the picture.

Cornette: Well, Mr. Brown, looks to me like you want a TNA World Championship match, is that right?

Brown: That’s what the Alpha Male’s game is all about!

Cornette: Well, Mr. Brown, you just should have asked! You see, only if you can defeat Lance Hoyt in 6 Sides of Steel here tonight, you will be granted your wish, a TNA World Championship match right here next week.

Brown: No strings attached? Clean World title match?

Cornette: You got it.

AJ Styles runs in with his TNA World Championship.

AJ: What the hell are ya doin’ here Jim? You can’t do that! I got a four way at Victory Road! I can’t!

Cornette: AJ, it’s all taken care of, Mr. Brown in my eyes deserves what he gets, that’s for sure. If you have anything to say, please meet me in my office.

AJ: Monty, you better watch your back!

Brown: You better watch your’s, ain’t that right Sting?

AJ turns around getting ready to fight Sting, but Monty starts laughing and AJ turns back and faces Monty face to face.

Brown: Champions are a lot of things AJ, gullible isn’t supposed to be one of them…

Monty walks away laughing as AJ stares him down.

Tenay: Wow, Monty Brown could get a title match right here next week! Victory Road could be changing right before our eyes!

West: Mike, Cornette said he had it covered, I don’t know how close Monty will actually get to the title if you ask me.

AMW’s music hits as Chris Harris, James Storm, and Gail Kim come down to the ring.

3LK’s music hits as B.G. James, Konnan, and Ron Killings hit the stage.

AMW w/ Gail Kim vs. 3 Live Kru

BG James and James Storm start off the match. They lock up, BG slaps a headlock takedown onto Storm, on the mat, Storm counters and gets him in a headscissor headlock. BG James slips out and both men rise into a fighting stance as they get a standing ovation. They lock up again. Storm clubs BG on the back and BG stumbles into a corner. Storm starts stomping BG down to the mat and applies pressure to BG’s neck. Storm runs across the ring and back booting BG in the jaw. Storm drags BG into his corner and tags in Harris. They double stomp BG to the match and BG roles out of the ring. Harris distracts the ref while Gail Kim kicks BG below the belt. The fans boo horribly. Konnan runs after Gail on the outside but runs straight into a clothesline by Storm. Harris pulls BG up from outside the ring and hip tosses him back into the ring. Harris pins BG 1…2…Truth comes in and breaks up the pin. Truth starts chopping Harris and whip him against the ropes, he bounces back straight into a spin kick. He pulls BG to cover Harris 1…2…kickout! BG crawls over to tag in Killings and he tags him. Truth explodes into the ring spin cycle clotheslining Harris. Storm storms in the ring and gets axe kicked by Truth.

Tenay: Check out Truth’s “Mad Skills†only found in TNA’s red hot tag team division!

Truth covers Harris 1…2…kickout! Truth grabs Harris and chinbreakers him. Storm cross bodies Truth and roles out of the ring. BG goes after Storm. Harris goes to cover Truth 1…2….kickout! Konnan cheers on Truth. BG and Storm rumble on the ramp. Truth knees Harris in the gut and nails the Scissors Kick. Both men are lying motionless on the canvas.

The Naturals come down the ramp armed with steel chairs with Shane Douglas.

Andy Douglas nails BG James with a steel chair across the skull. Chase Stevens nails James Storm in the gut with a steel chair. Konnan runs to BG’s aid, but Andy lays him out as well. They hit the ring. Truth tries to fight them off, but they double team him with chairs. Andy and Chase stand at opposite corners of the ring while Harris gets to his feet. Andy fakes it like he is going to hit Harris with the chair, so Harris turns around and gets smacked by Chase.
WINNER: No Contest

Shane: Alright, looks to me like you no good dead beats are looking at the new TNA World Tag Team Champions!

Rhino’s music hits as Rhino and Raven storm down the ramp.

Rhino goes for the Gore and nails it on Chase sending the chair to fly out of his hands. Raven charges at Andy, Andy swings the chair and Raven ducks, turns him around and nail the Raven Effect on Andy Douglas.

LAX’s music hits as LAX come to the ring.

Homicide goes up top and nails a cross body on Rhino and Hernandez battles Raven. He grabs a chair and smacks it over his head. He grabs Raven and nails the Border Toss.

Petey Williams’ music hits as Petey Williams and Eric Young storm down the ramp.

Petey and Eric clothesling LAX over the top rope.

Team 3D is seen at the top of the ramp staring down at the tag team carnage.

Brother Ray looks at Brother Devon, they both stare at the ring and laugh.

Tenay: Well, looks like Team 3D got over their tag titles stripping of fast!

West: Well, when all of your opponents are literally beating the hell out of each other, it’s kind of hard not to be on your high horse!

BACKSTAGE:

Leticia is backstage with Jim Cornette.

Leticia: Well, Jim Cornette, you have requested this time to announce 2 huge matches for Victory Road, I am anxious myself Jim! What are they?

Cornette: Well Leticia, you have seen the X Division situation develop over the past couple weeks involving, not 2, not 3, but 4 different men. So I have come to a conclusion, since Kevin Nash cannot physically compete for the X Division Championship, he can fight one of the X Division’s brightest young stars. Therefore at Victory Road, Kevin Nash will go one on one with the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels! Plus, the X Division Championship will be on the line, as the Warrior Senshi defends his title against Black Machismo Jay Lethal! Now, if you will excuse me, I got a furious AJ Styles awaiting me in my office.

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:

Jeremy Borash is backstage with Christian Cage.

JB: Well, Christian Cage, coming up next, huge match with one of your 3 opponents in 2 weeks at Victory Road, none other than the Icon Sting, your thoughts?

Cage: Borash, who the hell do you think you are huh? Trying to be the witty, sleek, sexy, backstage interviewer? Hell, that’s what we have Leticia for, don’t even try to have charisma in my presence, because you are looking at Captain Charisma himself, the Instant Classic baby. Now as far as Sting goes, I have faced him in the past, nothing special there, he is just like all of the other hacks and has-beens feeding off their past these days. Like anyone actually believes they are in their prime anymore?

JB: Sting hasn’t looked better Christian than he does right now.

Cage: Jeremy, we all know Sting looks like an overweight Halloween reject. Look up and down the pro wrestling rosters out there, look how many other hacks are still trying to make it out there! Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, even here in TNA, DDP, Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle himself, and of course the not so Icon-ish Sting. These guys have to be taught a lesson, that guys like me, Instant Classic Christian Cage, have to have their road clear so we can take over the business that they will leave behind, their time is up Borash, and as a stupid little Eminem wanna-be says, “my time is now.â€

Tenay: Wow, Don, that segment was controversial to say the least now wasn’t it DW?

West: Mike, you don’t know the half of it, just wait, now Christian is going to have to put his money where his mouth is!

Christian Cage’s music hits as Christian Cage walks to the ring.

Sting’s music hits as Sting comes out to a thunderous ovation.

Christian Cage vs. Sting

They start of circling the ring. They lock up, Sting backs Cage into a corner. He starts hard chopping Cage left and right. Cage slides down to the canvas in the corner. Sting applies pressure to Cage’s face with his boot. Sting walks across the ring to a huge reaction. Cage runs in back of Sting and tries to get a cheap roll up, 1…kickout! Cage is pissed and gets on Sting’s back and starts slapping the back of his head. Cage gets up and picks Sting up pulling him by the hair. He starts screaming in his face and slapping him. Cage slaps Sting 2 times, and on the third, Sting counters and comes back with slaps of his own turning into straight hard chops. Sting knees Cage in the gut and hook arm suplexes Cage. He covers Cage 1…2…kickout! Sting picks Cage up, but Christian rakes Sting’s eyes and clotheslines him. Cage gets Sting back first to the mat and starts choking him. The ref physically pulls Cage off Sting.

Tenay: Looks like this one is getting physical!

Cage lets up and the ref tries to help Sting up, but Cage comes back booting him in the face. Cage covers Sting 1…2…kickout! Cage pulls Sting up and whips him towards the ropes, Sting bounces back into an inverted back breaker by Christian into a back breaker submission. Sting cries in agony. Cage lets up and Sting goes to the canvas, Cage covers him 1…2…kickout! Cage starts stomping Sting to the ground. He looks at the top turnbuckle. He goes outside on the apron and climbs up. He starts pointing and laughing at Sting.

Samoa Joe’s music hits as Joe appears at the top of the ramp and he comes down to ringside.

Cage is distracted and tells the ref to get him out of here. Sting jumps up and hangs on the top rope, causing Cage to lose his footing going crotch first on the top turnbuckle. Joe gets up on the apron and starts arguing with the referee. Sting grabs his bat that was under the turnbuckles on the mat and smacks Cage across the skull. Joe gets off the apron and the ref is back to the action to see Sting on top of the turnbuckle mounting punches on Cage. He sets Cage up and superplexes Cage off the third rope. Sting rolls over to Cage and covers him 1…2…kickout! Sting can’t believe it. Sting pulls up Cage and Cage low blows Sting in front of the ref.
WINNER: Sting by DQ

Cage grabs the bat Sting used on him and he is waiting for Sting to get up so he can smack him with it. Samoa Joe enters the ring behind Cage. Joe locks in the Kokina Clutch on Christian Cage. Cage slips out and runs out of the ring up the ramp. Joe helps up Sting and shakes his hand and raises it in victory.

West: Great show of sportsmanship, but I don’t know how friendly they’ll be at Victory Road!

Tenay: If that match still happens! If Monty Brown defeats Lance Hoyt in 6 Sides of Steel tonight, he will get a title shot against AJ Styles right here next week! This is getting interesting Don!

BACKSTAGE:

Monty Brown is seen putting his gear on. He is strapping on his knee pads.

Tenay: Well, the Alpha Male looks ready! Your iMPACT! Main Event is next!

COMMERCIAL

Lance Hoyt’s music hits as Big Lance Hoyt comes down with Jim Cornette by his side.

Monty Brown’s music hits as the Alpha Male comes out to a thunderous ovation.

6 Sides of Steel
Monty Brown vs. Lance Hoyt

The referee locks the cage door. Lance starts looking around tugging on the steel fencing. He looks ready to fight. Monty Brown stands still staring at Hoyt. The crowd is fully behind Monty Brown. Hoyt signals he wants to go, they lock up. Monty pushes Hoyt back, Hoyt counters and pushes Brown back. They release and take a breather. The fans are throwing major heat on Hoyt. They lock up again. Brown twists Hoyt’s arm behind him and clubs him on the back, not once, not twice, but 3 times. Hoyt stumbles. Brown bounces off the ropes and shoulder blocks Hoyt. Cornette is the only one in the building cheering Lance Hoyt. Brown gets on the turnbuckles right where Cornette is and points at him signaling he will be champ through the steel fencing. Hoyt runs behind Brown and pushes him front first into the steel. He sets him up for a powerbomb from the top rope. He has Brown up, but Brown slips out from behind and pushes Hoyt to the ropes. He looks for the Pounce and goes for it, but Hoyt hangs onto the ropes and Brown had no one home. Hoyt goes after Brown stomping him to the mat. Brown hangs onto the bottom rope and Hoyt grinds Brown’s face into the steel cage, Jim Cornette is on the outside laughing at Brown.

Cornette: Well Mr. Brown, looks like you aren’t looking that well, maybe someone else deserves that title shot!

Hoyt releases and showboats to the crowd, but they boo him even harder. Hoyt grabs Brown by the head and grinds his face back into the sold steel wall. Brown counters elbowing Hoyt in the stomach and quickly escapes running to the other side of the ring hanging on the top rope. Hoyt charges at Brown, but Brown slingshots Hoyt up and into the steel. Hoyt is now hung up on the top rope, Brown takes advantage and grinds Hoyt’s face against the solid steel. Brown pulls him off and connects with a double arm hook suplex. Monty goes to cover Hoyt, 1…2…kickout! Brown starts mounting punches on Monty Brown. Hoyt is busted open. Brown pins Hoyt once more 1…2…kickout! Cornette starts laughing. Cornette is standing in front of the square cut out of the wall for the cameras to see the action. Monty goes over to his and sticks his hand through there and grabs Cornette’s tie, he pulls him into the cage, and releases, pulls again, over and over ramming Cornette into the cage. Hoyt ambushes Brown from behind, and puts him in a half nelson. Monty Brown begins to fade. Monty begins to come to, and starts powering out, he turns around and rams Hoyt into the cage wall until he breaks the hold. After 3 hits he breaks the hold. Brown grabs Hoyt by the neck and hurls him into a corner. He starts shoulder thrusting him. Brown grabs Hoyt’s head and side slams it into the cage wall over and over. He gets Hoyt up on his shoulders and air plane spins him, blood drips everywhere from Hoyt, Monty modifies the spin into a spinning neck breaker. He covers Hoyt 1…2…kickout! Brown picks him up and signals for the Pounce, he whips him again towards the ropes and Brown bounces off the ropes. Hoyt bounces back but catches Brown with a big boot instead of Brown nailing the Pounce. Hoyt falls on Brown pinning him 1…2…kickout! Cornette is having a heart attack outside. Hoyt tries covering him again 1…2…kickout! Hoyt goes up top to the third rope. Hoyt nails a huge leg drop from the third rope planted right onto Monty Brown. Hoyt lies on the canvas motionless. Cornette screams at Hoyt to cover him. Hoyt finally rolls to cover 1…2…kickout! Hoyt doesn’t know what he has to do. Monty Brown gets up stumbling. Hoyt goes for a quick German suplex, but Monty Brown back kicks Hoyt right in the face. Hoyt stumbles around and Brown whips him across the ring nails the Pounce on Hoyt. Brown is about to pin him, but the fans chant ONE MORE TIME! Monty Brown picks him up and whips him to the ropes again and nails the Pounce. He goes to cover Hoyt 1…2….Brown picks his shoulders up. He grabs him and bounces him off the ropes a third time and nails the third Pounce. He covers Hoyt 1…2…3!
WINNER: Monty Brown

Cornette is frozen on the outside.

Tenay: Monty Brown! Monty Brown! The Serengeti looks golden! Can Monty Brown win the big one against AJ Styles next week right here on iMPACT!?

AJ Styles runs down the ramp with the TNA World title and grabs Cornette by the collar holding the world title in his face panicking.

West: Monty Brown vs. AJ Styles! TNA World Championship! Next Week here on iMPACT!

TNA Wrestling presents TNA Victory Road LIVE! on PPV!​

victoryroad.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Championship (Subject To Change)
AJ Styles defends against Sting, Christian Cage, and Samoa Joe

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle

TNA World Tag Team Championship Battle Royal
Team 3D vs. AMW vs. LAX vs. 3LK vs. Petey Williams/Eric Young vs. The Naturals vs. Rhino/Raven vs. DDP/Scott Steiner

X Division Championship
Senshi* vs. Jay Lethal

Kevin Nash vs. Christopher Daniels​

PeepShow

What an IMPACT as always. Cant wait for the World Title match next week. Keep it comin

The Anigma

Reaction score
great show as always XB...Victory Road is looking awesome looking forward to it...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Another great Impact, loved the Cornette, Brown, AJ promo. Monty/AJ for the title next week will rule! Victory Road is looking better and better.

The Rated R CMStar

Great show, I can´t decide if I am cheering for Monty Brown or AJ Styles. Keep the xcellent work

Wrestling God

Reaction score
great show XB, the Cage vs Sting match was good keep up the good work and check out ewo-out of time

xtremebadass

BFG07.jpg

TNA Wrestling presents a special ticket opportuinty, TNA presents Bound For Glory!
Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of year once again. TNA Wrestling's biggest PPV of the year, TNA Bound For Glory returns, bigger and better than ever. This year we come to you from the red hot new Sears Center straight out of Chicago, IL for what looks like the biggest extravangza in TNA Wrestling history! Don't miss out on seeing TNA superstars such as Kurt Angle, The Icon Sting, the Instant Classic Chrisitian Cage, Samoa Joe, and of course our current TNA World Champion the Phenomenal AJ Styles. It all goes down this October! Ticket will go on sale this Saturday at 10:00 a.m. at all ticketmaster locations. For further information on this year's hottest ticket, please visit TicketMaster.com or TNAwrestling.com. Bound For Glory, bigger and better than ever! We hope to see you there!​

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm going to have to fly to Chicago and sleep outside for them tickets lol cause I'm sure they'll go real quick...

The Ripper

Reaction score
I think ill stay at hom eand watch it where it is warm:mwahaha: